Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off ...
Cheyenne

Ellijay, GA

#3689 May 21, 2011
What happened at the board meeting today?
Poster 29487

Ellijay, GA

#3690 May 24, 2011
Flint Timber pulls its application for the big development. That didn't take long.

http://gilmer.fetchyournews.com/archives/761-...

In just 7 days we will find out if they are going to pay their annual fees to CRRA. Don't hold your breath.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#3691 May 26, 2011
To all that live in the CRR and near surrounding areas. Just wanted to say how sorry I was to see all the damage some of you received during the tornado and sorry the Gov., wouldn't give you and those like you assistance in rebuilding. It seems one small community means nothing to them. We have to lose whole towns in order to get any help from the State or Feds. Hope things are going better for you and know that their is one mountain woman still thinking of you and wish you the best. It could be me next time and I hope you would do the same for me. God Bless!!
CRR Resident

Ellijay, GA

#3692 Jun 5, 2011
mlb wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave i sure hope you got another realtor.....they were probally trying to sell you a more expensive piece of real estate. The next theme song should be "the hills are alive with the sound of music" when you decide to look in CRR. If you go somewhere else you will pay a lot more for a lot less
It is true that you can find very good deals in CRR. I would sell mine CHEAP and so would a lot of others. The lots are some of the cheapest in the entire county.
marie

Atlanta, GA

#3693 Jun 15, 2011
Is it permissible for those in CRR that have property for sale to provide the details on this site?
CRR owner

Ellijay, GA

#3694 Jun 15, 2011
marie wrote:
Is it permissible for those in CRR that have property for sale to provide the details on this site?
Go for it. There are not many rules to his forum. Just don't mention the Sheriff or spread any juicy rumors and you should be just fine. Good luck.
past CRR owner

Pompano Beach, FL

#3695 Jun 19, 2011
I would think putting campsite sales would be great. We sold our vacation home in CRR 3 years ago (mistake) and r looking for inexpensive camp site or camper to enjoy summers there. I really miss the solitude and friendliness there. Will be renting a home in August there and want to see about buying reasonable there.
marie

Atlanta, GA

#3696 Jun 20, 2011
Great idea for camping enthusiasts. It would be nice also to see homes listed for sale. I think posting here would speed up sales and those selling could (if they wanted to) sell by-owner which is a win-win for sellers as well as buyers.
Definitely you have people who are interested in CRR on this site.
googer

AOL

#3697 Jun 28, 2011
That Board member from the Campground is a little snobby.

He thnks he know everything.

They do not represent me.

If he has his way all in the campground will be like him and his partner.
jim

Talking Rock, GA

#3698 Jun 29, 2011
i went to dump my garbage and pay for dumping it and with doing that i see three bags of garbage so mebody had thrown over the fence ... With that the guy working the garbage hut sitting on his ... and the garbage sitting in parking lot , got to love it ....go get them crr
Josh Sheffield

Brooklet, GA

#3699 Jul 9, 2011
Well my family along with a friend and his family were coming to stay in a CRR property next week, but not with all the negativity I am reading here. We would not dare come near a CRR property now, except to float past it in an inner tube.
CRR owner

Ellijay, GA

#3700 Jul 9, 2011
Josh Sheffield wrote:
Well my family along with a friend and his family were coming to stay in a CRR property next week, but not with all the negativity I am reading here. We would not dare come near a CRR property now, except to float past it in an inner tube.
Good! If you believe everything you read on this forum you are obviously stupid and we really need a lot less idiots here. I'm sure there is a trailer park somewhere in Florida where you will feel right at home.
huh

Ellijay, GA

#3701 Jul 9, 2011
Josh Sheffield wrote:
I feel really bad for you that you actually changed your vacation plans because of the garbabe you read on here. Don't you know this is an unmoderated forum where people say whatever they feel like whether it's true or not?

I live here and know how great it is. Because of that I would NEVER make vacation plans based on TOPIX.

Why don't you try Tripadvisor.com ? I don't know if they even have CRRA in there, but based on my experience it seems to give a more accurate reflection of hotels, condos, time-shares, etc.
mama

Atlanta, GA

#3702 Jul 10, 2011
It is true that this forum has digressed into a war of words and insults, often times mean and disgusting. However, mixed in with that are a lot of good people that have their hearts in the right place. They express their concerns in a polite way and I have found what they say to be very helpful. It is a shame that some people use forums like this to be as nasty as possible because they cannot add anything worthwhile to any other forum and they get away with it here. Please do not let the rudeness of some outweigh the good of others.
joe

Atlanta, GA

#3703 Jul 10, 2011
Good for you, mama. You said what a lot of others won't say.
joeCigar

AOL

#3704 Jul 10, 2011
CRRA people are most always great people. we have a few rude people like the idiot above that claims to be CRRa owner.
Grassflakes

Talking Rock, GA

#3705 Jul 22, 2011
Replatting seems to have past. Expect your dues to go up. Has anyone seen the bankrupcy papers for Flint Timber. Interesting info on page 4
CRR Resident

Ellijay, GA

#3707 Jul 22, 2011
I have not seen the bankruptcy papers and am wondering how you know the details. Please share your information about page 4.
Grassflakes

Talking Rock, GA

#3708 Jul 25, 2011
CRR Resident wrote:
I have not seen the bankruptcy papers and am wondering how you know the details. Please share your information about page 4.
Bankrupcy papers are in public records. Info is online.
Tom

Ellijay, GA

#3709 Jul 25, 2011
Grassflakes wrote:
<quoted text> Bankrupcy papers are in public records. Info is online.
Please provide a link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Assessor office 26 min Heres another tho... 4
Property line dispute With Tony Arubucii 1 hr Dark Male 28
Gilmer county noise ordinances? (Sep '11) 12 hr Native 36
BOE begins interviews for the next School Supt. 18 hr beenwatchingthese... 4
Travis Ingram 19 hr Why not 33
Whitepath Golf Course (May '14) Tue senior4 15
BOE Interviewing for New Supt. Tue GHS Parent 1
More from around the web

Ellijay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE