fuel in Ellijay
Shadylady

Ellijay, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2012

Just returned from a Dr. trip to Canton. Gas here was around $3.69. We purchased gas at Krogers in Jasper for $3.53less 3cents by having a Kroger courtesy card. Lots of difference, especially for those who travel back and forth each day! Wonder why the big difference?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Zoning has a lot to do with pricing. It's why gas can be higher on one side of a road and lower on the other.
Also city taxes, the oil company that sucked it out of the ground and the distributor.
Hmm

Ellijay, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Bought gas in Dalton yesterday, while there on business, for $3.449. I never buy gas in Ellijay. That is 24 cents per gallon less in dalton than Ellijay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr Lil joe 1,928
Andy Lee: BOB RICHARDS - A Jerk! Job Discrimina... 9 hr Lazarus 11
Ricky Clark Jonesboro 16 hr Jail 4
Coosawattee River Resort Raising Fees AGAIN!! (Apr '08) Sat InnocentUntilProv... 100
Illegal Aliens In Gilmer Mar 24 Fed Up with Illegals 9
Ellijay Hospital closes....what happens now? (Jun '16) Mar 23 Concerned Voter 24
rick mitchell is wanted by police Mar 21 Wow 3

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages