does anyone know why we have a casino...
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#42 Aug 25, 2012
pow wrote:
Rocky Marciano wasnt a marine.
And he was a great Boxer...
Rambling Ralph Roundtree

Ellijay, GA

#43 Aug 25, 2012
Does anyone remember the topic of this forum?

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#44 Aug 25, 2012
if you got illegal activity on your property and are aware of it can they do any thing to you
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#45 Aug 25, 2012
rlogger wrote:
if you got illegal activity on your property and are aware of it can they do any thing to you
Are you from this planet???

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#46 Aug 25, 2012
oh jimmy boy I see you are back from casino.you must realy lost 2 night from sound of u attitude.surly a man of your intelligence would not take an open forum serisley.from the way you try to push people around I can only imagine what a fine soider you was.like you said all because you was a vet dont make you a good one.what makes you so bitter?

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#47 Aug 25, 2012
now that the feds got some time on their hands after endind a 2 yr investigation ellijay will probaley on the news again like when they raid those places south of here.I bet there will be more than 23 hauled in on this one
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#48 Aug 26, 2012
rlogger wrote:
oh jimmy boy I see you are back from casino.you must realy lost 2 night from sound of u attitude.surly a man of your intelligence would not take an open forum serisley.from the way you try to push people around I can only imagine what a fine soider you was.like you said all because you was a vet dont make you a good one.what makes you so bitter?
I just enjoy following you, and now I see you have a posse of idiots riding with you. Maybe one of these idiots, will teach you proper spelling, but it kinda looks like the other ones are in the same class as you. So let the bashing began!!

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#49 Aug 26, 2012
sorry cant talk 2day,this is the lords day.yall b blessed
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#50 Aug 26, 2012
rlogger wrote:
sorry cant talk 2day,this is the lords day.yall b blessed
Well, I'm impressed!! God bless you rlogger..
gimmeabreak

Ellijay, GA

#51 Aug 26, 2012
rlogger wrote:
oh jimmy boy I see you are back from casino.you must realy lost 2 night from sound of u attitude.surly a man of your intelligence would not take an open forum serisley.from the way you try to push people around I can only imagine what a fine soider you was.like you said all because you was a vet dont make you a good one.what makes you so bitter?
Bless your heart rlogger! Do you really write that terribly or is it a ploy to make other people think you have a 3rd grade education so the things you say cannot possibly be taken seriously. Either way....it's funny! Keep it up!
dear lord

Atlanta, GA

#52 Aug 26, 2012
I think rlogger is Reality's inner idiot!:)

He's been itchin' to get out and play.

Seriously, imagine if someone like Reality had a son like rlogger... Would that be considered karma?
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#53 Aug 26, 2012
dear lord wrote:
I think rlogger is Reality's inner idiot!:)
He's been itchin' to get out and play.
Seriously, imagine if someone like Reality had a son like rlogger... Would that be considered karma?
I hope you don't turn against me too, I don't think I could stand it..
Chris

Ellijay, GA

#54 Aug 27, 2012
If you don't like it, don't go in there.
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#55 Aug 27, 2012
rlogger wrote:
oh jimmy boy I see you are back from casino.you must realy lost 2 night from sound of u attitude.surly a man of your intelligence would not take an open forum serisley.from the way you try to push people around I can only imagine what a fine soider you was.like you said all because you was a vet dont make you a good one.what makes you so bitter?
Donít be offended by what Iím going to tell you. It may help eliminate people making fun of you like they do. Iím sure you have WordPerfect or MicroSoft Office. The next time when you have something that you want to say, try typing it in either one of these programs and it will help you correct your spelling mistakes. It will also help youíre spelling overall. And people just might understand what you are trying to say. Just a thought..I know this is off topic here, but I'm just trying to help rlogger.

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#56 Aug 27, 2012
thanks jim I will try that

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#57 Aug 27, 2012
I guess the reason Scott thinks he can get away with it is because he is from NY and he thinks we have that good ole boy law. he is wright about that but it wont be local law that gets him.They know it any way.matter of fact some of them are players.I bet if Charles Green was still alive scott couldnt of even had gambelling in his restraint.guess all howard thinks about is the money.he might ought to consider what this will do to his family
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#58 Aug 28, 2012
rlogger wrote:
I guess the reason Scott thinks he can get away with it is because he is from NY and he thinks we have that good ole boy law. he is wright about that but it wont be local law that gets him.They know it any way.matter of fact some of them are players.I bet if Charles Green was still alive scott couldnt of even had gambelling in his restraint.guess all howard thinks about is the money.he might ought to consider what this will do to his family
better, but you still have a way to go. You need to start using spell check!

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#59 Aug 28, 2012
u got to start somwhere
Jim

Ellijay, GA

#60 Aug 28, 2012
rlogger wrote:
u got to start somwhere
Indeed, glad to see.

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay, GA

#62 Aug 29, 2012
tony-adam-scott-room mates.....hmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coosawattee River Resort - Campground (Jun '12) 3 hr Granny 30
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) 4 hr Snoopy 11,559
Suspicious Person at Daycare 10 hr concerned parent 3
ETC's ADSL Internet in Ellijay 21 hr An ADSL User 1
Home security Sun Guffawed Out Loud 2
Capital Meats Truck-Buyer Beware (May '09) Aug 28 Chrome 393
Coosawattee River Resort (Apr '13) Aug 28 Curious 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages