South African Farm Murders

South African Farm Murders

Posted in the Ellijay Forum

Satan

Ball Ground, GA

#1 Apr 13, 2010
You want to read about violence that will curl your hair. Google the above "subject"....More than half of the white farmers have given up and left their farms permanently, contributing to the region's looming famine! South African farmers now suffer the highest murder rate in the world -- 274 per 100,000."'deliberately targeting specific homesteads to kill the [White] Afrikaner victims': Robbery was not the prime motivation, in fact in 85% of last year's farm attacks, nothing had been 'robbed.'"
On June 15th of this year, sugar farmer Robert Dent and his wife Allison, both 59, were killed in front of their twelve-year-old son Nicholas Dent. A Black invader entered the Dent home between two and three AM that Saturday morning, armed with a military-style rifle. He bludgeoned the unarmed couple, who were surprised in their sleep, and then, in the presence of their son, shot them to death at point-blank range in the farmhouse bathroom. The terrified Nicholas was then forced to drive the killer in his parents car about three miles away, where both killer and child escaped. This is NOT one of the REALLY scary stories, and there are hundreds of them.

Just one of hundreds of stories ...Question...Why don't we ever hear about any of this? Is it because the MSM is afraid to report these attrocities because it is black on white crime?

Just askin...
Satan

Since: Apr 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Apr 14, 2010
Just want to interject on the question at the end of your comment. Not only arethey afraid, but are wanting to come off as sympathetic more toward the history of black america than to the present ongoing murders of white africans. Also I believe that most all of my fellow colored americans would hate the murders no matter the color of the victims, but they wont be the ones to get on the news but an Al sharpton or Farricon (ive misspelled im sure) ect. Fact is, it is a shame on all americans of all colors and creeds, that we dont rise up to stand for these people, just because of their skin color and lack of muslim identity such as what happened when Clinton sent troops to bosnia in response to the murder of muslims in that country. Such hypocracy and politically correctness usually ends in the allowance of many silent screams going unheard. So SAD!
Satan

Ball Ground, GA

#3 Apr 14, 2010
Luv2Breal71 wrote:
Just want to interject on the question at the end of your comment. Not only are they afraid, but are wanting to come off as sympathetic more toward the history of black america than to the present ongoing murders of white africans. Also I believe that most all of my fellow colored americans would hate the murders no matter the color of the victims, but they wont be the ones to get on the news but an Al sharpton or Farrakhan (ive misspelled im sure) ect. Fact is, it is a shame on all americans of all colors and creeds, that we dont rise up to stand for these people, just because of their skin color and lack of muslim identity such as what happened when Clinton sent troops to bosnia in response to the murder of muslims in that country. Such hypocrisy and politically correctness usually ends in the allowance of many silent screams going unheard. So SAD!
I have to agree. The human species has a remarkable tolerance (if not a thirst) for violence on any and all levels. History proves that.

South Africa's, now dismantled Apartheid government, was wrong and kept the MAJORITY black population under their boot. Now the black majority government is struggling with these massacres. It appears they have some serious issues with this type of violence. The pure viciousness of the farm murders will give you nightmares. There are pictures of the victims if you care to find them.......... but be careful what you look for.

Satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorists Beware!!!! 16 min Donald 7
News Emory Professor Carol Anderson on "White Rage: ... 2 hr Retribution 14
Whitepath, Georgia (Dec '12) 18 hr Whitepath 19
Living in Ellijay (Dec '15) May 22 Gilmersucks 16
Illegal Aliens In Gilmer May 21 Frito Bandito 18
Ellijay East Apartments May 20 Passing Gas 2
Coosawattee River Resort - Campground (Jun '12) May 17 TruthSpeaks 47

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance