Stepping Stones Day Care

Stepping Stones Day Care

Posted in the Ellijay Forum

KODIAK

Ellijay, GA

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Does any one know what happened to Stepping Stones Day Care?

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Children deserve love and the best possible care. These things cannot be paid for at some day care. Mothers who can't take care of their children shouldn't have them.
gimmeabreak

Ellijay, GA

#3 Jun 30, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
Children deserve love and the best possible care. These things cannot be paid for at some day care. Mothers who can't take care of their children shouldn't have them.
Your assumption that mother's who work and place their kids in a good day are bad mother's is assinine. Many families rely on two incomes to survive.

Since: Jul 08

Ellijay, GA

#4 Jun 30, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
There are some mothers out there that choose to not rely on public assistance to eat or put a roof over their heads. Their husband may be serving in the miliary, may be dead, may have run off with another woman, may be disabled, or maybe life dealt them a bad hand, and the husband lost his job or had to take a job that doesn't pay enough to pay the bills. I don't know, but there are many mothers who have to work and taking your child or children to a loving day care center that provides meaningful activities, wholesome lunches and snacks and hugs and kisses when necessary is critical. And there are such places and need to be more.

So for you to disparage the fact that some mothers need to work is deplorable. Hopefully you either don't have any children or you can stay home with them, and hopefully the mothers who have to work will still be able to find a caring person to watch over their children during the daytime.

P.S. I haven't a clue what happened to the Stepping Stones day care center, but if it is the one on Progress Road, I think the county was no longer able to run it.
Dagwood

Ellijay, GA

#5 Jun 30, 2012
KODIAK wrote:
Does any one know what happened to Stepping Stones Day Care?
Dr. Cynthia Hall bought it and moved the children to Mountain Academy Day care she owns that one to.
tcreader

Ellijay, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2012
Let me say this my daughter stayed at mountain academy until she was twelve years of age and have a son that has been there sense birth could not ask fit any thing better for them the staff is great and now that dr hall has purchased the day care it is even better now than it has ever been so take your kids there very loving place!!!!'

Western Hemisphere

#7 Jul 1, 2012
gimmeabreak wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption that mother's who work and place their kids in a good day are bad mother's is assinine. Many families rely on two incomes to survive.
Clearly you put income first, children second. Dollars come and go. Sad.
jazzy

Ellijay, GA

#8 Jul 1, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why your location is hidden as you have to be one of the biggest Jack A$$es I have seen on here in quite a while. I have 2 daughters who have children and both are at home with them at the moment. But there would be nothing wrong with a good day care if the need did arise. I know several day care workers who love the children as much as their own. In the world we live in this is a necessity and I'm sure you know this. My thinking is that that your post was nothing more than a ploy to start an arguement.

Western Hemisphere

#9 Jul 1, 2012
jazzy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why your location is hidden as you have to be one of the biggest Jack A$$es I have seen on here in quite a while. I have 2 daughters who have children and both are at home with them at the moment. But there would be nothing wrong with a good day care if the need did arise. I know several day care workers who love the children as much as their own. In the world we live in this is a necessity and I'm sure you know this. My thinking is that that your post was nothing more than a ploy to start an arguement.
If they love your children as much as their own, then your daughter may as well give them to those workers. Maybe they will get more attention that way. You're material minded. You and your daughter want to be able to buy things, and you're willing to trade time with the children to do that. Why have children if you can't take care of them? I really don't understand that kind of negligence.
Hermans Mama

Ellijay, GA

#10 Jul 1, 2012
jazzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazzy, don't respond to this person GlobeStar. He is a flamer and a troll. He just goes from thread to thread and city to city to start stuff. Posts on threads like "is it OK to get an erection during a massage" and stuff like that. He isn't a local here. Ignore him.
jazzy

Ellijay, GA

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Hermans Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazzy, don't respond to this person GlobeStar. He is a flamer and a troll. He just goes from thread to thread and city to city to start stuff. Posts on threads like "is it OK to get an erection during a massage" and stuff like that. He isn't a local here. Ignore him.
Thank you for the information. What a sad and sorry way for one to live life. Thanks again.

Western Hemisphere

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Hermans Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, mama, ain't it interesting you are reading stuff about erections during massages....now what kind of mama does that? Does CPS know what you're doing?
Curious George

Ellijay, GA

#13 Jul 2, 2012
So, the single mother who has to work to put food on the table, electrcity, water and gas in the car shouldn't put her children in daycare? Whatever, people have to do what they have to do and most childcare workers are wonderful. I for one worked in the industry for 15 years and I treated those children like my own, I had to work so we could have food and my kids could have clothes. I wasn't going to send my kids to school naked or without lunchmoney. Some people aren't able to use the benefits of the goverment and have to make it on their own and are working hard. It is sad that some people just get on here to just get a rise out of some people and to put them down because they have to work and aren't able to stay home with their children. So Mr. GlobeStar go back to where you came from and leave innocent people alone.
Gagirl

Okeechobee, FL

#15 Jul 2, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
GlobeStar, maybe you dont have to work, maybe you live in a big fine home, and have alot of money coming into your bank account. But who are you to judge and make such an assinine statement at that. Not all can do that. I worked, did not put my job above my child and my young adult now is one of the best out there serving his Country. So come off your damn high horse and get a life

Western Hemisphere

#16 Jul 2, 2012
Gagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
GlobeStar, maybe you dont have to work, maybe you live in a big fine home, and have alot of money coming into your bank account. But who are you to judge and make such an assinine statement at that. Not all can do that. I worked, did not put my job above my child and my young adult now is one of the best out there serving his Country. So come off your damn high horse and get a life
My my my, nasty little buger, aren't you? I pity those kids.
smartcar

United States

#17 Jul 2, 2012
globe, will you please go find "reality" and troll EVERYTHING he does?! he actually deserves it (unlike the working mommas you're disrespecting).

you'll be my hero if you troll him. he's a troll himself and needs a taste of his own medicine. lol

Western Hemisphere

#19 Jul 3, 2012
smartcar wrote:
globe, will you please go find "reality" and troll EVERYTHING he does?! he actually deserves it (unlike the working mommas you're disrespecting).
you'll be my hero if you troll him. he's a troll himself and needs a taste of his own medicine. lol
I'm sorry I'm disrespecting those pore ole mommas that don't want to take care of their kids. Poo Poo.

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#20 Jul 3, 2012
I think working Moms go thru a lot of heartaches and guilts, over this subject.

What they want most, is a good daycare to leave their most precious little hearts.
When I was in school, the girls who were planning to go into daycare after graduating, were the bubbliest and friendliest and huggiest girls, of all.
The kind of girls you would see surrounded by little kids; hollering, jumping, laughing, screeching, whining, falling down and crying....and loving every minute of it.
Angels from Heaven, they are.

I did not go into the daycare business.
KODIAK

Ellijay, GA

#21 Jul 4, 2012
This topic was not began for some morons opinion about mothers. It was to question if anyone knew what happened to Stepping Stones Day Care not to cast stones. Globe you need to crawl back into your "PATHETIC ENTITLEMENT THINKING IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ATTITUDE HOLE". You have come on this topic and guided it into a direction it wasn't meant to go. Really am sorry for you living such a miserable life that you would have to bash these mothers. Perhaps it's because your mother left you alone at an early age when she saw the kind of person you were going to be.

Western Hemisphere

#22 Jul 4, 2012
KODIAK wrote:
This topic was not began for some morons opinion about mothers. It was to question if anyone knew what happened to Stepping Stones Day Care not to cast stones. Globe you need to crawl back into your "PATHETIC ENTITLEMENT THINKING IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ATTITUDE HOLE". You have come on this topic and guided it into a direction it wasn't meant to go. Really am sorry for you living such a miserable life that you would have to bash these mothers. Perhaps it's because your mother left you alone at an early age when she saw the kind of person you were going to be.
For one thing, you aren't appointed as monitor for the forums nor do you have the authority to tell others what to post. I'm sorry for you that your pore momma dropped you on your head and you've been mixed up ever since. Kids need parents. Dollars don't mean much if it means neglecting children. People will never have enough money to make their selfish needs gratified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Miller Incarcerated 3 hr Karma Train 3
Anyone know of a Steve R.Vitte in Ellijay ? 8 hr Pinky 6
GHS Football debacle 13 hr Understands Sarcasm 39
wtb a campground lot in coosawattee river resort (Jun '15) 14 hr Understands Sarcasm 99
Dr.James Manning, a black radio show host Tue Concerned Citizen 1
What the Heck? Tue Big papa porch cr... 16
Ellijay Hospital closes....what happens now? Tue dee catt 7

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages