cosawattee river resort

cosawattee river resort

Posted in the Ellijay Forum

for sale

Dalton, GA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Lot in Eagle Mnt. Coosawattee river resort.
.71 acres, level building lot
road frontage, off main rd
All dues paid
SACRIFICE
Make Offer
If interested please contact me at [email protected]
BOGO

Ellijay, GA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
With all the unhappy folks in that "resort", I am surprised they are not offering a buy one get one free deal.
Honestly

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Is this off 1st Street? That street is the best lookin street in the campround. Everbody keep their lots nice & tidy. It seems that people on 1st street make sure it a nice street to visit. How come the other streets look unsafe?

H.S.
Hermans Mama

Ellijay, GA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
BOGO wrote:
With all the unhappy folks in that "resort", I am surprised they are not offering a buy one get one free deal.
You aren't far off. One of the realtors that was marketing foreclosure sale of lots did offer buy one get one free at something like $1500 and still had no takers.

And, I doubt that the lot being offered is in the campground area as it says it is .71 which is almost 3/4 of a acre. There are no campground lots that are even 1/4 acre that I know of.
boB

Ellijay, GA

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Hermans Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't far off. One of the realtors that was marketing foreclosure sale of lots did offer buy one get one free at something like $1500 and still had no takers.
And, I doubt that the lot being offered is in the campground area as it says it is .71 which is almost 3/4 of a acre. There are no campground lots that are even 1/4 acre that I know of.
Bet you there are a lot of people wishing they could sell their lot.. Sounds almost as bad as a timeshare.
For Sale

Dalton, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2012
No the lot is not in the campground. It is lot 29 on Algan Way. Thank you
Richard

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Honestly wrote:
Is this off 1st Street? That street is the best lookin street in the campround. Everbody keep their lots nice & tidy. It seems that people on 1st street make sure it a nice street to visit. How come the other streets look unsafe?
H.S.
Insulting others with your broken English doesn't make First street very appealing to me.
Comin in Fast

Ellijay, GA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Insulting others with your broken English doesn't make First street very appealing to me.
I guess we all canít be as intelligent as Richard. I see you really enjoy attacking someone when they donít meet your level of education. I canít help but wonder if you are related to, e mountain or horn blower. I see some similarity here. You seem to enjoy looking down your nose at people, donít you??
Richard

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2012
I don't look down on people. I just expect that if someone is going to communicate through the typed word that it is at least legible.
Richard

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2012
No, not related, though I get the impression that most on these forums are.....
Comin in Fast

Ellijay, GA

#11 Sep 16, 2012
You have only 3 posts here and I get the distinct feeling you are looking to be called King Richard..
Richard

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
No, I prefer 'sir'.
Comin in Fast

Ellijay, GA

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Richard wrote:
No, I prefer 'sir'.
You didn't earn it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 35 min Postman7 20,984
Trump and Generals To Impose Military Draft ?! 3 hr Yes He Can 67
Get rid of Section 8 please! (Jan '11) 9 hr ThomasA 108
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 14 hr andet1987 2,091
Illegal Aliens In Gilmer Apr 27 Je suis JC 12
Hot Wife (Oct '13) Apr 24 Love All 19
rick mitchell is wanted by police Apr 23 a-nother thought 4

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages