Ellijay Swingers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chamber Member

Ellijay, GA

#1 Nov 20, 2009
In discussing several current issues in and around Ellijay with other professionals today at lunch, it was brought up that Ellijay has quite a "Swingers" crowd. I guess what happens in the mountains stays in the mountians! Does anyone else know of this? Surely not here in little ole Ellijay!
in the mountains

Ellijay, GA

#3 Nov 20, 2009
don't know of any but sure would like to. i've heard of several couples that like the scene but can't verify that.
lil abner

Ellijay, GA

#4 Nov 21, 2009
Sounds like fun! Where can I sign up?
popeye

Ellijay, GA

#5 Nov 23, 2009
i know of several couples in ellijay that like to swap and have heard of several others herein ellijay. hey it sounds good to me but my wife doesn't agree with it.
Gilmer Thunder

Ellijay, GA

#6 Nov 23, 2009
Oh Yea! There are SEVERAL. If some of these southern baptist around here knew who some of them were they would burn down Ellijay like the Yanks did Atlanta. Some are very well known around here!
popeye

Ellijay, GA

#7 Nov 23, 2009
the ones that i know of are very well known also. i've been told there are more than you would think living in ellijay. as i have said i have no problem with it but my wife does she'd probably burn me out.
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#8 Nov 24, 2009
Wow!! Anybody got some more popcorn!!! LOL
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#9 Nov 24, 2009
Soft music building, the announcer says "And these are the days of our lives"!! Wow, better than anything I ever heard in the Metro. I don't have to watch anymore TV. I just come to this site with the popcorn. Lucky me, but Dish TV may not like it very much if I cancel service. LOL!!
scooby

Ellijay, GA

#10 Nov 27, 2009
Hell, Its the church crowd swinging more times than not.
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#11 Nov 27, 2009
scooby wrote:
Hell, Its the church crowd swinging more times than not.
I'm just kidding and I certainly do NOT believe that. Bad apples in every group, but the people that I know around here seem very nice, Christian people. I really love this community and for the most part folks are just wonderful, or else I never would have moved here. I feel safe and cared for and about, in Ellijay, and that in itself says a lot about the people that make up the community. It's my home and I love it with all my heart.
Chamber Member

Ball Ground, GA

#12 Nov 27, 2009
GaGirl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just kidding and I certainly do NOT believe that. Bad apples in every group, but the people that I know around here seem very nice, Christian people. I really love this community and for the most part folks are just wonderful, or else I never would have moved here. I feel safe and cared for and about, in Ellijay, and that in itself says a lot about the people that make up the community. It's my home and I love it with all my heart.
GEORGIA GIRL We need to talk.
No popcorn, but a long lunch.
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#13 Nov 27, 2009
Chamber Member wrote:
<quoted text>
GEORGIA GIRL We need to talk.
No popcorn, but a long lunch.
I don't know you. Whatever you have to say you have to say it here and better say it quick I'm outta' the Metro on Sun rather than Mon. LOL
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#14 Nov 27, 2009
Chamber Member wrote:
<quoted text>
GEORGIA GIRL We need to talk.
No popcorn, but a long lunch.
BTW, I also know many lovely people from the Jasper and Blue Ridge areas not to mention Cherokee, Floyd all the way to Cobb. In fact all over the state and lots of them in Law Enforcement like all those Yummy Highway Patrolmen (if you're a patrol woman then your beautiful). I even know some Feds so I'm well connected. Just wanted you to know!!! You're not one of them I know maybe..... so spit it out or forget it!!! LOL
Purity

Ellijay, GA

#15 Nov 27, 2009
GaGirl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you. Whatever you have to say you have to say it here and better say it quick I'm outta' the Metro on Sun rather than Mon. LOL
GaGirl

Oh Oh..the "Chamber Member" summons you. How can you turn that down? The Chamber Member is a dubious person who drinks his own bathwater. ooooooooooooooooo

Purity
Purity

Ellijay, GA

#16 Nov 27, 2009
Chamber Member wrote:
<quoted text>
GEORGIA GIRL We need to talk.
No popcorn, but a long lunch.
Mr Member,

Let's do lunch, you buy. I'm GaGirl's screener.

Purity,
cat woman

Ellijay, GA

#17 Nov 27, 2009
i'll be glad when sunday gets here so ga girl will be gone with all the people she knows we could all be in trouble
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#18 Nov 27, 2009
Purity wrote:
<quoted text>
GaGirl
Oh Oh..the "Chamber Member" summons you. How can you turn that down? The Chamber Member is a dubious person who drinks his own bathwater. ooooooooooooooooo
Purity
Well that explains it!!!! All that soap went to his brain!!! LOL
GaGirl 56

Roswell, GA

#19 Nov 27, 2009
cat woman wrote:
i'll be glad when sunday gets here so ga girl will be gone with all the people she knows we could all be in trouble
Oh Please!! Who do you know that has that many connections. LOL!! Would be nice though. All those uniforms. Yummy!!! LOL
Purity

Ellijay, GA

#20 Nov 27, 2009
cat woman wrote:
i'll be glad when sunday gets here so ga girl will be gone with all the people she knows we could all be in trouble
You could be right, but I'm under witness protection.
Purity

Ellijay, GA

#21 Nov 27, 2009
GaGirl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Please!! Who do you know that has that many connections. LOL!! Would be nice though. All those uniforms. Yummy!!! LOL
GG
You are a lot of fun. Ellijay topix is a little too serious (boring) and needs some players with a sense of humor. Get yourself another computer and keep on typing.

We all need a little levity in our lives.

Purity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bishop Eddie Long denies sex allegations (Sep '10) 4 hr Kim 243
plant, shrub, tree Nirsery 7 hr JDC30512 2
Gilmer High Bobcat Football 13 hr ashamed bobcat 61
Witches in Ellijay (Dec '09) 14 hr Dacmoy29 222
Ellijay Primary School Aug 25 ashamed bobcat 10
Don Murray Busted Again (Sep '13) Aug 25 Gilmersucks 27
Capital Meats Truck-Buyer Beware (May '09) Aug 25 Gilmersucks 426

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages