|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

EgoBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course you would say that. I expect nothing less.
Now, what are your thoughts on QE3Infinity?
Did you know, the man you want to put BACK in office, was giving Entertainment Magazine an interview, during the peak of the Libyan attacks?
Care to discuss, Mr. Man Living In the Real World?
Uh ohhhhh...Obamacare tax is about to hit 6 million MOSTLY MIDDLE CLASS. Ouch! Did you know that? Any thoughts?
Administration mislead public on two Libyan embassy heroes.
What's new, huh? HUH?
Do you really believe the government, be it Republicans or Democrats don't mislead and flat out lie about things. This is nothing new. All politicians lie they tell whatever it takes to get elected. Just look at Romney, see how far right he has went. If elected what do you think he will do? Probably whatever he likes regardless of who he pi**es off.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

turniptown wrote:
The point I was making is why should Uncle Sam make up the difference in the defaulted loans to start with. In most cases giving the banks thousands of tax payer dollars to make up the difference in what the home sold and what was owed.
Ferfuxsake, you are hopeless.
You're my good deed for the day.
Good luck.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

EgoBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
No!! No, Barry is bulletproof. He's pristine, like a snow white fairy.
Now, What are your deep thoughts on Quantitative Easing?
Does it bother you, that our some of our Stimulus dollars were sent over to a Finland car company?
Or that Obama sent like a huge piggy bank of that money, to the Muslim countries that hate us, to build Mosques?
Shovel ready jobs.
Would you prefer to not talk about Obama's record, like him?
it's easy to do. We'll just discuss welfare till we're sick to our stomachs and diverted the real subjects. Again.
I gotta get into the real world.
Yes you do and turn off Oreilly,and Glen Beck they will make you insane.

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

The Blind Sheikh, Turnip.

What will you do, if Barry releases him?

Turnip, remember before you voted for Barry in '08? Remember that video the media showed you, when he said things like;
'Under my plan, your energy costs will necessarily skyrocket'

And who can forget this greatest hit;
' So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can.
It's just that it will bankrupt them.'

Remember that? Oh the memories...

And you voted for him anyway! God love ya.

And you heard what happened yesterday?
8 coal mines are closing, leaving 1,200 humans out of work.
And now tell me, how are we supposed to fill that 42% gap in our electricity supply?

But maybe I should stay on the topic of welfare.
Since Obama lifted the work requirement for welfare, food stamp enrollment has doubled.

“Airhead”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I terribly wounded myself today, and must rest my arm.
Don't let this topic die out, please. I am enjoying it.

But I can't type one handed. And I hurt.

“Airhead”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

And I can't stand O'Reilly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

EgoBrain wrote:
Now you did it. You mentioned Cloward & Piven.
Guys, what would it harm you, to look up these words and consider them?
Newt took a lot of crap when he called Barry, the Welfare President.
But, in the last months, some of us have brought up subjects not related to welfare.
Liiiike...
The Mid East, Muslim Brotherhood, QE2 and QE3, inflation, dumbing down of our children, rising food prices, rising fuel prices, Barry sleeping while his Ambassador was being murdered, Barry partying while our embassies were being burned to the ground and our flags replaced with their flags, Barry playing golf while the country suffers.
We've tried to talk about economic collapse, global collapse, preparing for collapse, left wing media bias, unemployment, downgrading of our banking system, union leader Trumpka visiting the White House a couple times a week, Muslim Brothers visiting the White House, possible releasing of the Blind Towel Head who bombed the Trade Towers, class warfare, Fast & Furious, half of Americans now on some form of welfare..
I could go on.
But these conversations are ignored. All they want to talk about is welfare, evil rich people and SS. That's it.
Newt is justified.
Ego I started this thread concerning Romney's remarks about 47 percent of Americans, which I found to be very insulting on several levels. I tried to explain to you that a lot of people do not consider themselves victims. Even though their life circumstances at the time may not be ideal. Instead you brought the topic of welfare up. I stay up to date on all of the above topics you mentioned. Unlike you ,I do get my information from other sources than FOX News. What does seem to just kill die hard republicans is the fact Obama is actually OUR president, which means he can invite whoever he wants to the white house. As far as the Muslim Brother hood is concerned when you throw out Murbark who did you really think was going to step in. After all it is a Muslim country, did you really think a democracy was going to spring up over night?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

EgoBrain wrote:
The Blind Sheikh, Turnip.
What will you do, if Barry releases him?
Turnip, remember before you voted for Barry in '08? Remember that video the media showed you, when he said things like;
'Under my plan, your energy costs will necessarily skyrocket'
And who can forget this greatest hit;
' So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can.
It's just that it will bankrupt them.'
Remember that? Oh the memories...
And you voted for him anyway! God love ya.
And you heard what happened yesterday?
8 coal mines are closing, leaving 1,200 humans out of work.
And now tell me, how are we supposed to fill that 42% gap in our electricity supply?
But maybe I should stay on the topic of welfare.
Since Obama lifted the work requirement for welfare, food stamp enrollment has doubled.
Ego still missing the point. First of all in 2008 I voted for loser McCain and your favorite side kick. You see where that got me. I can't even speak her name.LOL Obama has had his problems. But no I don't believe he hates America or that he is the Anti Christ. 3 months ago I would have said Romney was the man, now I am not so sure. When you listen to him in that video he actually has contempt for those 47 percent. I just do not see how he could be legitimate president to the 100 percent that live in this country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

EgoBrain wrote:
And I can't stand O'Reilly.
Common ground again.
East Town

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Reality Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The ROOT problem was made in 1913 when private Euro bankers were give the right to create the Federal Reserve.
In no other country on earth, does a private company have the right to issue the nation's currency.
The US defaulted on it's currency in 1971.
Since that time, the bankers began to systematically loot the US economy. They had to steal 400 years of wealth creation without the slugs (that would be us) noticing. The pace has increased dramatically during the past 4 years. It's now evident they're going to steal EVERYTHING, including the curtain rods.
I can agree on this, But dont leave out deregulations! Banks were some of the most watched people on earth before dereg loopholes were created for them. Hell before that a customer had to have 20% in order to get the loan in most cases. They werent supposed to loan 100% just because they THOUGHT you were a good bet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

East Town wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree on this, But dont leave out deregulations! Banks were some of the most watched people on earth before dereg loopholes were created for them. Hell before that a customer had to have 20% in order to get the loan in most cases. They werent supposed to loan 100% just because they THOUGHT you were a good bet.
I agree. I put up my 20 percent to start with. It s easy to walk away if you don't have anything invested. You need a little skin in the game.
East Town

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I put up my 20 percent to start with. It s easy to walk away if you don't have anything invested. You need a little skin in the game.
Well its the truth and it really is that simple, Things were rolling along like we would never have another ten year slump "which we always do" but this time the poker game had such high stakes there was no going back. People don get it beause the deregs took twenty five years to add up enough to the point of no return.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

East Town wrote:
I can agree on this, But dont leave out deregulations! Banks were some of the most watched people on earth before dereg loopholes were created for them. Hell before that a customer had to have 20% in order to get the loan in most cases. They werent supposed to loan 100% just because they THOUGHT you were a good bet.
Yes.
The deregulation of the banking industry, authorized by the Gramm-Leach Act, was signed into law by President Clinton and it repealed almost all of the bank safety provisions of Glass Steagall. It was a disaster.

“Airhead”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you ought to 'listen' to the entire tape before judging, Turnip. Sometimes the left wing media will--SHOCKING- edit out important bits.
What Romney said is dead on true. In a regular mans way of saying it, not a polished politicians.

Ok, US embassy in Pakistan under siege!

Iran sends arms, personnel to Syria--via Iraq

Did you see what Obama did to our American flag? Go see. Go see what he's done.

Officials warn of threat to America by Iranian Quds force

Obama didn't remember where the national debt was, on Letterman. I CAN TELL YOU ON A DAILY FREAKING BASIS AND SO CAN Romney.

Average Americans are paying $12,000 dollars more today, than when O took office. This is also deducting the loss of wages. This includes food and fuel inflation.

When O took office, America was #1 in global competitiveness. We are now #7

Now what party is Obama attending tonight? Tomorrow?
And do really want to stand by those words, Turnip, that the President who represents every American can entertain the Muslim Brotherhood in our house?

In closing, if you are claiming that you knew what would happen to Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood during Obamas celebrated Arab Spring....then you and Glenn Beck are of like minds :)
He called it 2 years ago, while everyone laughed at him. But no one gave him credit when it became obvious.

I lay out facts, Turnip. The facts are not rumor; they can be backed up. You constantly try to belittle me.
I enjoy conversing with you. I sorta consider you an online buddy.
But your constant personal jabs are wearing thin.

“Airhead”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I couldn't leave without admitting that I know, I can be very sarcastic.
I don't intend it, but know it to be true.

Nothing personal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

EgoBrain wrote:
Maybe you ought to 'listen' to the entire tape before judging, Turnip. Sometimes the left wing media will--SHOCKING- edit out important bits.
What Romney said is dead on true. In a regular mans way of saying it, not a polished politicians.
Ok, US embassy in Pakistan under siege!
Iran sends arms, personnel to Syria--via Iraq
Did you see what Obama did to our American flag? Go see. Go see what he's done.
Officials warn of threat to America by Iranian Quds force
Obama didn't remember where the national debt was, on Letterman. I CAN TELL YOU ON A DAILY FREAKING BASIS AND SO CAN Romney.
Average Americans are paying $12,000 dollars more today, than when O took office. This is also deducting the loss of wages. This includes food and fuel inflation.
When O took office, America was #1 in global competitiveness. We are now #7
Now what party is Obama attending tonight? Tomorrow?
And do really want to stand by those words, Turnip, that the President who represents every American can entertain the Muslim Brotherhood in our house?
In closing, if you are claiming that you knew what would happen to Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood during Obamas celebrated Arab Spring....then you and Glenn Beck are of like minds :)
He called it 2 years ago, while everyone laughed at him. But no one gave him credit when it became obvious.
I lay out facts, Turnip. The facts are not rumor; they can be backed up. You constantly try to belittle me.
I enjoy conversing with you. I sorta consider you an online buddy.
But your constant personal jabs are wearing thin.
Okay I will give you a break. I don't want to get on your last nerve. Yes, I do believe the President whoever he is, can invite whoever he wants to the White House. Every other President has done so, why would we restrict Obama. If memory serves, I think everybody that is invited there must go through a extensive background search before hand. Oh well maybe your man will win in November.And all will then be right with the world again. One last point I have watched all the video, and my opinion still is the same.
East Town

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Reality Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
The deregulation of the banking industry, authorized by the Gramm-Leach Act, was signed into law by President Clinton and it repealed almost all of the bank safety provisions of Glass Steagall. It was a disaster.
Yes, And to pass this an amendment was made to the GLB saying that NO merger had the go ahead without strict approval of the regulatory body responsible for the CRA "community investment act", The Clinton administration also made clear they would veto any legislation that tried to scale back the minority lending requirements, Licensed bankers are even SUPPOSED to have seperate business cards. Pretty much a case of I will stay outta the cookie jar while everyones heads are turned.

“Airhead”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Friend Turnip~

If Romney wins, I'm NOT going to sell of my (possible) yearS worth of stored food, that I may or may not have.
I'm NOT going to sell off the stockpile of ammo I may or may not have.
I'm NOT putting my money into a bank account, unless it's the business acct. Kinda have to have that.
I'm NOT going to slack off in the garden, growing high protein foods that store long term.
I'm NOT going to stop worrying about how to hand pump the water from my 1000' well.
I'm not going to stop collecting herbs and barks that heal, in case of a drug shortage. Which is already happening.

I'm not going to sleep better at night, Turnip. Bad things are coming, and I hope everyone (the lurkers) reading this topic, knows it also and prepares.
And also finds the beauty in every day life. Life is good, the sky is blue and Autumn colors are coming.
Babies are born, lovers marry and jokes will still make us laugh. Especially at ourselves, those are always the best jokes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

EgoBrain wrote:
Friend Turnip~
If Romney wins, I'm NOT going to sell of my (possible) yearS worth of stored food, that I may or may not have.
I'm NOT going to sell off the stockpile of ammo I may or may not have.
I'm NOT putting my money into a bank account, unless it's the business acct. Kinda have to have that.
I'm NOT going to slack off in the garden, growing high protein foods that store long term.
I'm NOT going to stop worrying about how to hand pump the water from my 1000' well.
I'm not going to stop collecting herbs and barks that heal, in case of a drug shortage. Which is already happening.
I'm not going to sleep better at night, Turnip. Bad things are coming, and I hope everyone (the lurkers) reading this topic, knows it also and prepares.
And also finds the beauty in every day life. Life is good, the sky is blue and Autumn colors are coming.
Babies are born, lovers marry and jokes will still make us laugh. Especially at ourselves, those are always the best jokes.
See I knew you had some positive thoughts to share with us. If you looked at the bad all the time you would go crazy. I went with a group of friends to the Dillard House yesterdat in Rabun county. I had never been before excellent food . It was a little pricey for me, but I wasn't paying. I went with two lovely ladies one was 80 and the other 91, and a very good friend of mine who is 71 . He drove. It was a sheer delight to talk with the 91 year old. She is in excellent health and has a lot to say. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

There is just something about an individual, when they reach that age in life that they can say what is on their mind and let the chips fall where they may.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Ellijay Forum right now

Search the Ellijay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Synergy 49,916
probation office 32 min Pappy 5
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) 1 hr Love CRR 10,731
Debbie Dooodely Mon Karl 8
Southside Auto Parts Jul 27 duh 7
Over Inflated Property Taxes!!! Jul 25 local patron 14
Dorsey's wife now new finance director Jul 25 local patron 8
•••
•••

Ellijay News Video

•••
•••

Ellijay Jobs