First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

United States

#122 Oct 7, 2012
Dog wrote:
Diner, you're wrong I'm not saying negative about your food, but I have seen in the past that positive comments do no good. These same people praised several other restaurants that all have closed now. I simply think you open yourself up to bad posts. Believe me I have nothing against the diner or you. Maybe one day soon I get get by there myself.
Dog I GREATLY appreciate your comment. Also I hope you make it to the diner soon. Did you get today's menu.? We do the meat and veggie dinner on SUNDAY'S. It is never the same.
Rlogger our SUNDAY menu changes every week so I use this thread to allow ppl to know what we are having. Also others have FOUND out about us on this forum. So I guess you can say there are ppl who can use this forum for negativeness and then others can use it for ADVERTISING. Also We have met a few ppl from this forum and I'll tell ya they sure are some really NICE ppl. I must get to the kitchen I have a LOT of cooling to do. Please be blessed

United States

#123 Oct 7, 2012
Ellijay we LOVE you !!!! Thank you for a GREAT weekend..

United States

#124 Oct 11, 2012
Sunday's special @TONY'S DINER next to GREENS COUNTRY STORE (hwy 382 & hwy 5) 1 MEAT 3 VEGGIES &TEA $7.50
RIBS
BAKED CHICKEN
PINTOS
BAKED APPLES
SLAW
POTATO SALAD
CORN PUDDING
TURNIP GREENS
FRIED GREEN TOMATO
SQUASH CASSEROLE
MAC AND CHEESE
GREEN BEANS
CHEDDAR POTATO GRATIN
BAKED BEANS
APPLE COBBLER
PEACH COBBLER

COME AND JOIN US WE WOULD LOVE TO SERVE YOU.
Joe

Ellijay, GA

#125 Oct 12, 2012
EgoBrain wrote:
You're welcome.
Next time I come in, I'm attacking those steak biscuits. It's all I think about.
airhead is so befitting of you..Why don't you put a bit of helium in and float the hell out of here?p/s take unreality and pro with you too.You all are sooo full of it...
Tonys Diner

United States

#127 Oct 16, 2012
Thank you Ellijay patrons and visitors for another GREAT week and weekend. We will post Sundays Special around Wednesday April and Tony
meohmy

Ellijay, GA

#129 Oct 22, 2012
April's Daughter lives in South Carolina
Tonys Diner

United States

#130 Oct 22, 2012
meohmy wrote:
April's Daughter lives in South Carolina
My daughter does not live in S.C. Her FANTASTIC husband is a MARINE and they are stationed at Camp Lejeune
Tonys Diner

United States

#132 Oct 26, 2012
WE DID IT ELLIJY THANK YOU FOR YOIR SUPPORT. I STIIL. ANT CATCH MY BREATH!!!!!!
Sunday's special @TONY'S DINER next to GREENS COUNTRY STORE (hwy 382 & hwy 5) 1 MEAT 3 VEGGIES &TEA $7.50
PORK ROAST
FRIED CHICKEN
PINTOS
FRIED OKRA
SLAW
POTATO SALAD
CORN PUDDING
FRIED GREEN TOMATO
SQUASH CASSEROLE
MAC AND CHEESE
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
CHEDDAR POTATO
COBBLER

THE HOME OF ELLIJAY'S BEST SWEET TEA,
COME AND JOIN US WE WOULD LOVE TO SERVE YOU.
Tonys Diner

United States

#133 Oct 28, 2012
There are two misprints: PINTOS AND CHEDDAR POTATOE. There will actually be LIMA BEANS AND MASHED POTATOE. Thank you
Tonys Diner

United States

#134 Oct 31, 2012
TONY'S DINER IS OPEN. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE for their support. Right now our daily SPECIAL IS BBQ PORK PLATE / 2 veg.$6.50. We will be posting SUNDAY'S LUNCH tomorrow. Looking forward to serving you. April and Tony.
DON'T FORGET FRIDAY NIGHT is STEAK night. RIBEYE /salad/ BP $11.57.

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#135 Oct 31, 2012
I'm liking that Daily Special.
Joe

Ellijay, GA

#136 Oct 31, 2012
EgoBrain wrote:
I'm liking that Daily Special.
i'm thinking a bigger air tank.. you?
Charlie

Ellijay, GA

#137 Oct 31, 2012
Joe I wonder if Airtank got permission from RN to think?
East Town

Dawsonville, GA

#138 Oct 31, 2012
She had to get the go ahead from pro cun or RN, And she sure likes cheese! LOL!!
Joe

Ellijay, GA

#139 Nov 1, 2012
East Town wrote:
She had to get the go ahead from pro cun or RN, And she sure likes cheese! LOL!!
hhaa yep. she can't think for herself.you know air has no feeling or mind so someone had to help hahah
Tonys Diner

United States

#141 Nov 10, 2012
Tonys Diner
Tony's Diner is having their steak special tomorrow: RIBEYE OR STRIP /BP / SALAD $11.57. Also SUNDAY'S SPECIAL 1 MEAT 3 VEGGIES & TEA.$7.50 SUNDAY'S MENU:

BAKED HAM
FRIED CHICKEN
MASH POTATO
GREEN BEANS
SLAW
PINTO
FRIED GREEN TOMATO
POTATO SALAD
FRIED SQUASH
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE
BROCCOLI & CHEESE
RICE
CORN
COBBLER
Please come in and join us we would love to serve you or give us a call we will be more then happy to
bring it to you.
lost keys

United States

#142 Nov 10, 2012
Tonys Diner wrote:
Tonys Diner
Tony's Diner is having their steak special tomorrow: RIBEYE OR STRIP /BP / SALAD $11.57. Also SUNDAY'S SPECIAL 1 MEAT 3 VEGGIES & TEA.$7.50 SUNDAY'S MENU:
BAKED HAM
FRIED CHICKEN
MASH POTATO
GREEN BEANS
SLAW
PINTO
FRIED GREEN TOMATO
POTATO SALAD
FRIED SQUASH
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE
BROCCOLI & CHEESE
RICE
CORN
COBBLER
Please come in and join us we would love to serve you or give us a call we will be more then happy to
bring it to you.
Had breakfast last night and it was great. Music and good conversation to boot. Good luck guys!
Tonys Diner

United States

#143 Nov 16, 2012

TACO BAKE
FRIED CHICKEN
MASH POTATO
GREEN BEANS CASSEROLE
SLAW
REFRIED BEANS
FRIED GREEN TOMATO
POTATO SALAD
FRIED SQUASH
BOILED CABBAGE
SPANISH RICE
LIMA
COBBLER
bring it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookhaven Opens Emergency Operations Center 8 hr Andy 2
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) 9 hr RIB 36
Irma Prep In Gilmer Wed Go Gilmer 8
Kelly Shay McCloud (May '08) Tue Rodney 3
Bobcats Sep 18 Gilmersucks 23
body found on fort mountain why no more been told (Sep '10) Sep 15 Mr Poo Poo 8
7th grade basketball (Dec '15) Sep 10 Gilmersucks 14

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance