First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tonys Diner

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2012
We want to thank EVERYONE for their support. We hope to serve you a very long time.Don't forget FRIDAY NIGHT is STEAK SPECIAL night with music. Fun for the ENTIRE family !
THIS FRIDAY;
10oz NY STRIP/ salad / BP $10.97

EVERY SUNDAY WE HAVE meat//3 veg/tea $7.

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#2 Sep 26, 2012
You're welcome.

Next time I come in, I'm attacking those steak biscuits. It's all I think about.
JC

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2012
I want a steak biscuit! Mmmmmmmm We had tenderloin biscuits & they were awesome. You got me wanting a steak one now.
JC

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
JC wrote:
I want a steak biscuit! Mmmmmmmm We had tenderloin biscuits & they were awesome. You got me wanting a steak one now.
Wow that's weird. I'm sitting at Ingles's parking lot on my cell & my post says Greer??

“Airhead”

#5 Sep 26, 2012
JC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's weird. I'm sitting at Ingles's parking lot on my cell & my post says Greer??
What a coincidence!!! I was at Ingles only a week ago! Practically bumped into each other :D

JC, now I want a tenderloin biscuit. I want one more than I want the steak biscuit.
I want one of each.
I'm going to go make biscuits now.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Went by Tony's today with the wife and kids. Everything was great. Good size portions, the food was very tasty. I think the only real problem was people kept calling while Tony was singing.
Rude callers.
Flat Creek

Ellijay, GA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Went by Tony's today at lunch time to eat but there was only one car there at 12:15 so I kept going didn't want to eat by myself.

“Airhead”

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Tony sings? How cool is that.

~~~

Flat Creek, you should have gone in. Then you get Darling April all to yourself.
I have not met Tony, but he's probably as friendly as his wife.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2012
EgoBrain wrote:
Tony sings? How cool is that.
~~~
Flat Creek, you should have gone in. Then you get Darling April all to yourself.
I have not met Tony, but he's probably as friendly as his wife.
He was, and next you are there see if he has the strawberry cobbler.
Tonys Diner

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2012
You guys are THE GREATEST thank you!!!! Ok guys Courtney and I are working tomorrow (Thursday) so come see us. KEEP US BUSY :) Flat creek I assure you you will not be lonely. We are very entertaining lol. COME ON IN and allow us to serve you we would love it. I am trying to come up with tomorrows special ..... Any suggestions? Oh and don't forget FRIDAY'S STEAK SPECIAL IS N. Y STRIP /salad /B P $10.97. Plus Tony is playing his guitar and singing. See ya tomorrow April
Tonys Diner

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Sunday's lunch 1MEAT/3VEGGIES/TEA $7.00
COUNTRY FRIED STEAK
DINNER HAM
PINTOS
CORN PUDDING
MIXED GREENS
GREEN BEANS
SQUASH CASSEROLE
MASHED POTATO
SLAW
FRIED OKRA
FRIED GREEN TOMATO
POTATO SALAD
RICE PILAF
COBBLER

Hope you come and join us we would love to serve you !!!
Flat Creek

Ellijay, GA

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Pitiful
i know

Cleveland, TN

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Tony!! do you sing rock, country or rhythm and Brews?
Love comment

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2012
EgoBrain | Friday Sep 21
Hmm wrote:
No you did it. I'm gonna have to run get me some boiled peanuts

I grew some this summer, Hmmmm! I did it. I am so becoming Southern.

I ate at Tony's this week. Not saying what day.

I love April.
She is the kind of gal I can immediately feel comfortable with. Don't you love people like that? She's friendly and puts you right at ease.

Her little worker girl, is adorable. Listen up, men. She's pretty, she's cute and again, she makes you feel right at home. And the girl can cook.

The food is quality. This lady knows how to feed people. Delicious...juicy...she has incredible seasoning mixes that upon a few more visits, I may weasel out of her.

This will probably become a weekly or bi-weekly stop.

Go there!
Report this post
Andy

Ellijay, GA

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Great post April.
JJF

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Flat Creek wrote:
Pitiful
???????? The food?
Tonys Diner

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2012
Tony place mostly country. He once played with Travis Tritt back in the day. He also plays a little Bob Dylan, Jimmy Buffett etc.... That's what I mean by we are always entertaining. You never know when he is going to pick up his guitar and well I LOVE TO TALK ...LOL. you can here Tony play FRIDAY NIGHT while you enjoy a JUICY STEAK :)
JJF

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2012
Andy wrote:
Great post April.
ANDY HOW'S IT GOING? Do you remember ME? ARE YOU STILL PLAYING WITH LITTLE BOYS? Looks like your still frustrated and taking it out on others !!!!!!!

Location hidden

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Tonys Diner wrote:
Tony place mostly country. He once played with Travis Tritt back in the day. He also plays a little Bob Dylan, Jimmy Buffett etc.... That's what I mean by we are always entertaining. You never know when he is going to pick up his guitar and well I LOVE TO TALK ...LOL. you can here Tony play FRIDAY NIGHT while you enjoy a JUICY STEAK :)
Plus as he told me yesterday, he has a few instruments there and if you play you are welcome to.
Andy

Ellijay, GA

#20 Sep 27, 2012
No JJF I don' remember you but maybe I should. Not frustrted at all are you still playing with your instrument?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must Read This About Our Hospital! 29 min FYNFacts 23
Football Fiasco 12 hr trail90 21
jack taylor for fannin county sheriff 2016 21 hr R P Benson 2
Mature women Fri Young and Full Of 10
Capital Meats Truck-Buyer Beware (May '09) Thu Summergirl62 402
Any public parks in Ellijay? (May '12) Feb 2 Truth Be Told 33
Talbot Dental Closing? (Aug '13) Jan 29 Indeed 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages