boB and sams playhouse

boB and sams playhouse

Posted in the Ellijay Forum

boB

Ellijay, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Good evening sam. I know as you are reading this you are thinking wtf? Well come on into the playhouse. I know people are waiting with baitd breath on your next load of jibberish horseshit and hatred. Well here is our own little spot so we won't take up good post space.. p/s I thought you were going to meet me at lunch vagina man..no bouncy balls huh? It was good. Had some good company come in too.. missed ya. Love ya too.mean it!!!!!bahahahaha to you too, f________ head.. Can't wait to see your kindness show through when you reply...
Sam

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Hey there Bobby I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about us. Now we've been outed thanks alot. I told everyone you were the bottom.
Ignant

Ellijay, GA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
This is ignant....just plain ignant
Sam

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Sorry ignant but I'm being directed this way. Hahahaha
Sam

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Good morning Dillweed, you better hurry and get up the traffic at Waffle House is already getting rough. Hahahaha What a dumbass . Hahahaha
boB

Ellijay, GA

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Sam wrote:
Hey there Bobby I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about us. Now we've been outed thanks alot. I told everyone you were the bottom.
haha The way we post people won't believe us anyway so I think we are ok...
boB

Ellijay, GA

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Where u at boy? Sam, I figure you gave up. I hope not.No body led you here you were stupid enough to stop by .bahahahhahahah But come back, give everyone else a break from your crap.. It's pretty lame but i bet you think it's funny don't ya boy..
Sam

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Bobby now don't you be telling lies in here you know I'm your daddy. Hahahahahaha You the one that started this crap so let's keep it going Dillweed and you're the one stupid enough to think I'm going to quit because of you. Isn't your morning job at the Waffle House waiting on you to come direct their traffic. Hahahaha The only certificate you have is one of pure old fashioned dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP investigating George and Donald Norcross ... 5 hr Henry 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr WPWW 20,933
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 10 hr Lil joe 1,928
Coosawattee River Resort Raising Fees AGAIN!! (Apr '08) Sat InnocentUntilProv... 100
Illegal Aliens In Gilmer Mar 24 Fed Up with Illegals 9
Ellijay Hospital closes....what happens now? (Jun '16) Mar 23 Concerned Voter 24
rick mitchell is wanted by police Mar 21 Wow 3

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages