Prosecutor: Gun Used in Wilde Lake Vi...

Prosecutor: Gun Used in Wilde Lake Village Center Shooting Recovered in Lake Kittamaqundi

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Prosecutor: Gun Used in Wilde Lake Village Center Shooting Recovered in Lake Kittamaqundi. In it, Patch.com reports that:

During opening statements of the retrial of a Columbia man convicted of first-degree murder in 2008, it was announced by the prosecution that the murder weapon had been found during the dredging of Lake Kittamaqundi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Auriel Epps

Columbia, MD

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I knew Bryan personally and I'm tired of people that don't know him trying to make him out to be some menace to society because he MURDERED in cold blood!!! Bryan was a great friend father and son his family doesn't need to be out through this whole ordeal once again to open up wounds that I know has not fully healed do they not see this is a coward trying to justify why he chosed to take the life of another individual this is sad that our tax dollars are being wasted on a man that chosed to have no future for himself and took away a friend son and brother from those who loved him unconditionally this just saddens my heart because Bryan didn't deserve what happens to him and that coward deseves to rot in jail where he belongs!!! Rest In Paradise Bryan we love and miss you dearly!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellicott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Jul 23 Stop judging 50
News Steak 'n Shake opening in Millersville June 1 Jul 11 MyChicagoSteak 3
Octogenarian power of attorney not accountable (Jun '12) Jul 3 family member 24
News Baltimore police: man pointed pistol at officer... Jun '15 reality is a crutch 1
Looking for a boyfriend or a FWB in Catonsville... (Mar '14) Jun '15 ToanB 3
News Kitties & Pitties of Ellicott City Seeks Foster... May '15 Love 1
News Student Performers From Ellicott City Church Ad... May '15 Emily 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellicott City Mortgages