Consuming Interests: PriceRite will open Wednesday in Pigtown

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: The Baltimore Sun

The PriceRite discount supermarket planned for the Mount Clare Junction shopping plaza in West Baltimore will open Wednesday, the chain said today.

Read more
Jalisa Puerto Rico

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I love the new price rite store !
It's well lit and offers a variety of fresh
reasonably priced fruits
and vegetables. Hollins Market is nice but it
does not offer enough variety for produce for the influx of of immigrants (Asian, Latino and West Africans) who live the area!
Now all the Union Square/Hollins Market area
has to do is to offer a few nice alternative restaurants, a library, another larger coffee shop
that's bigger than cups, a bookstore/reading room for the literate people in the community and a florist shop with more Police foot patrols & Police presence funded by the University of Maryland Biopark & Baltimore Behavioral Health - because they've flooded the area with drug abuse
patients and halfway houses. They need to help make the area safer & cleaner for all Taxpaying Residents since they've turned that area into a catchall for drug treatment programs,drug dealers that follow the influx of drug treatment centers, criminals who abuse drugs that prey on the residents there and opportunistic drug prostitutes flooding that whole area!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellicott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senior living caretaker indicted in abuse of el... Fri Jaden 1
Moving from beautiful NH to EC for schools...ad... Mar 26 Jeff 2
Octogenarian power of attorney not accountable (Jun '12) Mar 13 family member 23
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Mar 1 Justin Lewis 48
News Ananda makes GQ's list of 25 best American new ... Feb '15 Calvin 1
News Md. City Named One of Top 10 'Furriendliest' in... Feb '15 Sissy 1
Review: Metro Motorworks Feb '15 mad customer 1
Ellicott City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ellicott City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]