Consuming Interests: PriceRite will o...

Consuming Interests: PriceRite will open Wednesday in Pigtown

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Consuming Interests: PriceRite will open Wednesday in Pigtown. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

The PriceRite discount supermarket planned for the Mount Clare Junction shopping plaza in West Baltimore will open Wednesday, the chain said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Jalisa Puerto Rico

Lafayette, IN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I love the new price rite store !
It's well lit and offers a variety of fresh
reasonably priced fruits
and vegetables. Hollins Market is nice but it
does not offer enough variety for produce for the influx of of immigrants (Asian, Latino and West Africans) who live the area!
Now all the Union Square/Hollins Market area
has to do is to offer a few nice alternative restaurants, a library, another larger coffee shop
that's bigger than cups, a bookstore/reading room for the literate people in the community and a florist shop with more Police foot patrols & Police presence funded by the University of Maryland Biopark & Baltimore Behavioral Health - because they've flooded the area with drug abuse
patients and halfway houses. They need to help make the area safer & cleaner for all Taxpaying Residents since they've turned that area into a catchall for drug treatment programs,drug dealers that follow the influx of drug treatment centers, criminals who abuse drugs that prey on the residents there and opportunistic drug prostitutes flooding that whole area!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellicott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog whistling in Clarksville 15 hr family member 1
Looking for sexy BBW NSA DF to join me and my h... (Sep '11) Mon krish 3
No Octogenerian and no Orientals (Oct '15) Jun '16 family member 6
News Vultures Invade Maryland Community - News Story... (Mar '08) May '16 Robert 16
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC (Apr '15) May '16 Leave it to beaver 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '16 Soulmannn 58

Ellicott City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellicott City Mortgages