Aunt Eva// no mushroom gravy, please.

Aunt Eva// no mushroom gravy, please.

Posted in the Ellicott City Forum

marie

Turtle Creek, PA

#1 May 21, 2011
More than a year has now passed since receiving a phone call from Aunt Eva's niece. The purpose of the call from Clarksville was to determine the reason for my conversing with Aunt Eva while she was in an assisted living facility.

I tried to explain to Kathy of Eva calling for help in regaining property which was surrendered to Kathy at a time when Eva was in a vulnerable period. Kathy was outraged that Eva would turn to a family members other than she or her mother.

Eva's calls to me may well have been the reason for the spreading of mushroom gravy over her evening meal even though she objected beforehand. So far as we can determine the mushroom gravy was not prescribed.

Clearly there are real financial irregularities which may be attributed to Eva's sister who also holds power of attorney.

Eva needs State intervention and hopefully a Court appointed guardian.
snoopy

Turtle Creek, PA

#2 May 31, 2012
marie,

Yep, there are financial irregularities, tell me what else you know. Who has the antiques, etc?

heddy

Turtle Creek, PA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Snoopy, by this time you may have discovered that Eva's nephew holds the antique sewing machine as well as other items. As Aunt Eva's power of attorney, Kathy, refuses to make any claim while her mother wrote to say these items belong to her.

Kathy could clear up the matter with a proper claim to Eva's nephew. It seems she should forget her mother's unofficial claim and get about the business of making a claim for Aunt Eva as she undertook the obligation to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellicott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kitties & Pitties of Ellicott City Seeks Foster... May 15 Love 1
News Student Performers From Ellicott City Church Ad... May 5 Emily 1
DMV's Finest - Basketball Team Competing for Za... May 3 DMVsFinest 1
News Baltimore Officer Caesar Goodson called 'friend... May 1 Shut Down the Gre... 4
News Fifth Harmony to play Maryland State Fair Apr '15 Bridgette 1
News MTA: Some Subway Stations Are Closed, Including... Apr '15 Man 1
News Elkridge Man Charged in Burglary Bust: Police Apr '15 river 1
More from around the web

Ellicott City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]