Behrman jury tours crime scenes, prep...

Behrman jury tours crime scenes, prepares for final arguments

There are 53 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 30, 2006, titled Behrman jury tours crime scenes, prepares for final arguments. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Jurors will hear closing arguments in the trial of John R. Myers II today, a day after they viewed 18 locations related to Jill Behrman's disappearance and death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clay

Plain City, OH

#44 Oct 30, 2006
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay: ever thought of anger management assistance? Maybe just some common respect for others will do.
Sorry if my attempt at humor was taken as anger. well not really.
Clay

Plain City, OH

#45 Oct 30, 2006
Bill wrote:
Take your Grisham book and put it where the sun don't shine, it's fiction. This is real life. The jury decided on the evidence presented to them that John Myers is guilty of murder. I believe it takes not just a majority but all members of the jury to agree on the same verdict. I am glad I was not on the jury, I'm sure it was a difficult decision that all parties will live with for
eternity.
Bill why don't you spend the $5 more a month and get rid of AOL for DSL?
Bill

United States

#46 Oct 30, 2006
Hooray... I bet that smug look gets whiped off really quick once Myers becomes someones "wife" in prison.
Gramma

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Oct 30, 2006
kelly wrote:
In all honesty, I am tired of hearing about this case. I am not sure why Jill Behrman is so much more important than any of the other murderd victims and their families in Indiana. There are many and for some crazy reason Jill Behrman is the only one we continue to hear about daily.
Are there any other active murder trials in Indiana today? I don't understand your comment? ALL murder victims are important! Is there another trial that is not being covered?
Aaron

United States

#48 Oct 30, 2006
Sigh, that's Martinsville for ya.
Ginger

AOL

#49 Oct 30, 2006
I am hopeful that her family has closure and is at peace now.They will never truly get over it regardless of the jury's decision. The 40 minute verdict concerns me. I hope that justice was served and that a guilty man faces his sentence.
Chris

Brisbane, CA

#50 Oct 30, 2006
appalled wrote:
I hope Betty Swaffard and Debbie Bell enjoy the $50,000 reward they will recieve, may they burn in hell for sending an innocent man to prison. I would have thought a grandson and nephew were worth a lot more than that.
The only person who will be burning in Hell is John Myers--GUILTY as charged.
Bill

AOL

#51 Oct 30, 2006
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill why don't you spend the $5 more a month and get rid of AOL for DSL?
Clay, not really in that big of a hurry, not really.

Chill out.
Megan

Pleasanton, CA

#52 Nov 2, 2006
Yeah-"johnonomous", he is a popular author of FICTION, however...the innocent man is a true story that he researched AFTER the man was released from spending 10 years in prison for a crime that he didn't commit!
Johnonomous wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Grisham the author of popular FICTION rather than a reporter or historian?
Megan

Pleasanton, CA

#53 Nov 2, 2006
Actually, Bill, it's not fiction-it's a true story....I would think before you so angrily reply to something...you might want to make sure that you are correct.
Bill wrote:
Take your Grisham book and put it where the sun don't shine, it's fiction. This is real life. The jury decided on the evidence presented to them that John Myers is guilty of murder. I believe it takes not just a majority but all members of the jury to agree on the same verdict. I am glad I was not on the jury, I'm sure it was a difficult decision that all parties will live with for eternity.
Clay

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Nov 2, 2006
Megan wrote:
Actually, Bill, it's not fiction-it's a true story....I would think before you so angrily reply to something...you might want to make sure that you are correct. <quoted text>
Hey Bill,

yes you need to relax dude. And get off of AOL, you are wasting your money.
Lisa

Bloomington, IN

#55 Nov 3, 2006
appalled wrote:
I hope Betty Swaffard and Debbie Bell enjoy the $50,000 reward they will recieve, may they burn in hell for sending an innocent man to prison. I would have thought a grandson and nephew were worth a lot more than that.
They received no money, it was spent on draining the creek to look for Jill. So, of a family member kills someone, you stay quiet? I think not.
hay

Elk River, MN

#56 Nov 16, 2006
well this is a great website to get information from because im doing a science fair project about crime scenes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Wondering Sep 10 josh 3
News Bloomington Man Arrested After Allegedly Injuri... Sep 5 Anonymous Victim 1
Pizza question from an out of towner Aug '16 Anonymous 7
News Second Greene County shooting in two weeks (Jul '08) Aug '16 Malbert1076 20
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Aug '16 muslim babies 276
Extreme Performance in Elletsville (Feb '16) Feb '16 Very unhappy cust... 1
Dan Farley (Jan '16) Jan '16 saw 1

Ellettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellettsville Mortgages