Queers in Greensburg Indiana

Queers in Greensburg Indiana

Posted in the Ellettsville Forum

nate

Fishers, IN

#1 Jun 11, 2012
I have a real problem. There has been queer protestors in greensburg 2 weeks in a row because of a song sang by a 4 year old boy in a apolistic church. It said "aint no homo gonna make to heaven". Well the problem is being queer is wrong and they keep coming to our town and starting problems. Now i heard the kkk has finally started coming around again and i would love to have their support on this issue. Just to stand with us for what is right. Supposedly the next protest is gonna be June 24th. we need your help cause there is only a few that stand up to this vile display and everyone else talks about going but are cowards. I hope to see KKK take a stand for christianity and against this vulgar display
Nasty Nick

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2012
LOL the KKK? That is a good one. I would LOVE to see the KKK come and get all their ugly nasty a$$es busted by REAL MEN. They aren't at all Christians, they don't even believe Jesus was Jewish. You are as stupid as the day is long. You and your KKK can kiss my big WHITE AMERICAN A## you fu(king freak. You ever come my way and I will knock the sh*t out of all you KKK members!

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2012
nate wrote:
I have a real problem. There has been queer protestors in greensburg 2 weeks in a row because of a song sang by a 4 year old boy in a apolistic church. It said "aint no homo gonna make to heaven". Well the problem is being queer is wrong and they keep coming to our town and starting problems. Now i heard the kkk has finally started coming around again and i would love to have their support on this issue. Just to stand with us for what is right. Supposedly the next protest is gonna be June 24th. we need your help cause there is only a few that stand up to this vile display and everyone else talks about going but are cowards. I hope to see KKK take a stand for christianity and against this vulgar display
you are ignorant..your mom is ignorant and you father is ignorant too for raising you to be ignorant...
you are happy being ignorant..
you will always be ignorant..
i hope you do not have children because you will only bring stupid bastard ignorant hate mongers into this world..
and any church that sacrifices the face of a child to encourage intolerance is not Godly and the church needs pulled...
as for the Klan..they are a bunch of rejects from the academy of ignorance..
DateNightB

Lisle, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Ummm, "Nate" is from Greensburg, IN. Why are people surprised by his ignorance? The most homophobic individuals tend to have homosexual tendencies which they are denying.
ashamed

Sunman, IN

#5 Oct 22, 2012
I'm from Greensburg and I'm absolutely ashamed to admit this. People like Nate and people from that church are prime examples of why I hate my hometown. It's a sad thing to hate where you're from because of the ignorance and intolerance of others.
Shut Yer Hole

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Die whitey!!!!
great

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
If we would just all ignore people like those at that church they would have a lot less power to influence. I think they are as ignorant as they come, but if we ignore them and leave them to the other ignorant people like themselves it would serve everyone better .
kkk lover 2k

Willimantic, CT

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Real men hahaha what a joke real men don't suck each other off . If u think for one second that u can take any one of us u r as u say "as dumb as the day is long " but maybe as the year is long in yr case . Cus we don't slap each others ass or do girly pillow fights . We burn yr house down with u inside. Straped to a cross . U shoud just begg for gods forgivness now cus it will take along time for u to repent all yr sins against our holy father.
kkk lover 2k

Willimantic, CT

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Its funny how ppl. Think its ok for two men to marry what is marrige ??? Its a holy union between to of opposite sex and this is in the bible so god is wrong ?? So god is ignorant??? So god is a biggit ?? I don't think so and for anyone to do so may his wrath me mercifull .
Country full of Idiots

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Country full of idiots. You guys seriously make me ashamed to be an American.
Country full of Idiots

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Read your bible again you astoundly idiotic a$$.. This is what Jesus said about homosexuality... ... ... Nothing.. Die in a fire
Country full of Idiots

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Also, learn to spell before you bad-mouth other people.. Or, if you'd like to skip re-educating yourself(which I assume would be pointless) you can always just respect other people and stop hating what you don't understand. Prejudice scumbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any place in Bloomington that doesn't ... (Jan '11) Nov 14 concerned 11
Loud noise northwest of town Nov 10 Pilot 2
Sara Brooks is a SLUT! (Feb '17) Nov 8 From out of town 16
I think Lauren Spierer was setup. (Jun '11) Nov 7 Covenant6080 66
Beware of this guy Nov 1 Amy 1
William Ellis stealing federal disability Oct 30 InM 3
hung guys (Feb '14) Oct 27 Roy 9

Ellettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellettsville Mortgages