Intuder

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 25, 2011
What did he get expelled for?

Since: Sep 08

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 27, 2011
No kidding why are there no posts?

Why did this happen? Someone surely has a clue, and the news teams aren't saying a word.
<3

Bloomington, IN

#4 Mar 29, 2011
This situation is completely effed up.. Where did the kid get the gun, and why did certain faculty choose to ignor warnings? I'm not cyberbullying... No names mentioned here...
Cathy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 29, 2011
He was expelled for threatening to blow up the school. They way I understand it is that he had no adult leadership at home because they are all meth freaks.
studentATwest

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2011
well some people say that he did it bc of 200$ nd a girl.. i have grown up around michael nd i never thought he would do something like this.. wen i got to skool nd all this happened i culd do nothing but cry bc my good friend chance got shot.. u wuld never think tht something like this would happen to u, one of ur friends, at ur skool, until it happens.. im not mad at michael, everyone makes mistakes but im sooo glad that chance is okay.. we love u chance... good luck michael
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Cathy wrote:
He was expelled for threatening to blow up the school. They way I understand it is that he had no adult leadership at home because they are all meth freaks.
Its not right to call usmeth freaks. Not all of us are jacked up sob's who get prego in middle school. If u arent from here shut the hell up if u r then ur just callin urself thant to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Tue dmrw 21
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Tue Three Rounds 274
Sun mart sunoco Tue T-Rump Tangerine Man 3
Texas Corral May 20 Sitting On A Hill 2
Pizza question from an out of towner May 18 Trolling Porpoise 5
News Police: Teen died after 65-foot jump into quarry (Jun '08) May 17 Trolling Porpoise 30
hillary protects u.s. companies overseas Apr 30 landlord_2 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellettsville Mortgages