It's all about the bandwidth

It's all about the bandwidth

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 20, 2008, titled It's all about the bandwidth. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

When it comes to buying bandwidth for Internet and telephone service, you'd be hard-pressed to find a business owner who hasn't heard of AT&T or Verizon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Barnes

Marysville, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2008
I love this.
Barnes twin brother

Bringhurst, IN

#2 Jan 21, 2008
I hate this.
Barnes Mother

Crown Point, IN

#3 Jan 21, 2008
I hate my sons.
Outlander

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2008
We have had a Verizon fiberoptic cable across the road from us for several years. Even though we are Verizon residential customers, they have routinely denied us access to that cable at any price.

Now, Hancock Telecom has installed a fiberoptic cable on our side of the road, but we are unable to connect because our area is not "open to competition" as judged by the IURC.

What a crock!
Barnes father

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2008
I'm gonna knock all your heads together!
Bring it on

Kenosha, WI

#6 Jan 21, 2008
AT&T and Comcast need competition like this in Indpls.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#7 Jan 22, 2008
"We love Smithville Digital being around because it keeps AT&T on us," he said. "Competition means prices go down."

on us?
own us?
honest?
onus?
in us?

Prices are going down, much like the writing skills at the Star keep going down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Wondering Sep 10 josh 3
News Bloomington Man Arrested After Allegedly Injuri... Sep 5 Anonymous Victim 1
Pizza question from an out of towner Aug '16 Anonymous 7
News Second Greene County shooting in two weeks (Jul '08) Aug '16 Malbert1076 20
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Aug '16 muslim babies 276
Extreme Performance in Elletsville (Feb '16) Feb '16 Very unhappy cust... 1
Dan Farley (Jan '16) Jan '16 saw 1

Ellettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellettsville Mortgages