Oil Service Chain Caught Cheating Cus...

Oil Service Chain Caught Cheating Customers

There are 12 comments on the KCRA.com story from Nov 4, 2007, titled Oil Service Chain Caught Cheating Customers. In it, KCRA.com reports that:

“Valvoline and its distributors are not supplying oil to Hukill Oil or Mr. Lube locations. We consider any potential misrepresentation of our brand or products to be a serious matter, and we are continuing to review this situation”

A TV station's investigation reveals people may not be getting what they paid for at an oil service chain. via KCRA.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA.com.

John VanPatten

Fremont, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2007
I was born in Indiana and I;ve learned that there are cheats everywhere. Best wishes to all the folks back home.
Jobubu

Jasper, IN

#2 Nov 5, 2007
People!! Quit being lazy and change your own damn oil!! You won't get cheated that way either.
Skate Boarder

Florence, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
thats the truth!
DJL

Florence, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Get to investigating auto shops. More people get ripped off at them than oil change services.
RAbBLe r0uSeR

Scottsburg, IN

#5 Sep 13, 2010
If a company is dishonest in the identity of suppliers then it stands to reason that they might be dishonest in other regards. Where does their waste oil go?!?!?!?!?
Skate Boarder

Florence, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2010
maybe back in the ground it came from there ?
why

New Albany, IN

#9 Sep 17, 2010
strange
kljr

Barnegat, NJ

#11 Saturday Jul 4
No there oil gets picked up by a company they pay Mr lubie for it
saving are children

Barnegat, NJ

#12 Saturday Jul 4
Just to let everyone know the Mr lubie in Scottsburg will be open soon do not go there the manager is a convicted child sex offender his name is Kenneth lamb Jr he works in the Seymour lubie right now he will cuss you for not buying everything in the store because he don't get a bonus unless your young and good looking if your a bigger girl he will make fun of you but is funny because his wife is a very big women and she is OK with him being a child predator he has done it numerous times and says he didn't know they was under age bs when your outside the middle school and high school good chance they r under age
DR VD HA

Northfield, NJ

#13 Saturday
Valvoline Oil has made their dicession on where their Oil will be who will be working with their Company

WOOOPY

OKAY
SOME LIKE HAVE !ADE THEIR DICESSION ON WHERE PENNZOIL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO
AND SO DID SOME
CASTROL GTX
YEP THAT SHI# SHOULD BE NEWS HA

Regular people decided not to have Valvoline Oil DISTRIBUTED AT MISTER LUBE AMD HUKILL OIL BY NOT GOING TO THOSE OIL CHANGE PALCES

OHHH SHI#
A RICH PEROSN IS TELLING US THEY ARE CHOOSING NOT TO PUT THERE MONEY WITH MISTER LUBE OUR HUKILL OIL POSSIBLY BECAUSE THERE EMPLOYEES OR FAIMLY MEMBERS WERE POSSIBLY CAUGHT ORTHOIGHT TO HAVE BEEN CAUGHT ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES DOING SOMETHING NASTY TO BARN ANIMALS

MISTER LUBE WAS THOUGHT TO HAVE FORNICATED WITH A BARN ANIMAL BULLSI#

THAT WOULD BE ON THE NEWS OR SOMETHING LIKE A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE
Right to Repair

United States

#14 12 hrs ago
They closed the doors due to them getting into trouble a few years back for charging for a premium oil change and thier employees were putting that nazzy azz Trop Artic crapola in thier vehicles instead.
Creeptout

Teaneck, NJ

#15 8 hrs ago
Get your oil changed at a dealer. The downside is you usually need an appointment, but you will generally get what you pay for and it's not that much more if any. it costs me less to go to John Jones than an instant oil change place. I wouldn't let Mr. Lubie change the oil in a lawnmower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8th District Republican candidates a mixed bag (Feb '10) Jul 2 MAKING BETTER POL... 11
Review: Mallory Hawes (Feb '09) Jul 2 happy house 10
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Martinsville, IN (Jun '13) Jun 28 Mama D 6
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Jun 27 kalliopekids 17
The Law /prosecuting Attorney Spencer Indiana Jun 25 HHMMM 7
"gay" marriage is WRONG and SICK! (Oct '14) Jun 22 karma pd 9
looking for a female Jun 21 What 2
More from around the web

Ellettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ellettsville Mortgages