Jill Behrman's parents expected to te...

Jill Behrman's parents expected to testify today

There are 63 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 18, 2006, titled Jill Behrman's parents expected to testify today. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The third day of John R. Myers II's murder trial began about 8:15 a.m., some 30 minutes after the Ellettsville handyman was brought to the Morgan County Courthouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
This is horrible

Carmel, IN

#66 Oct 31, 2006
Guilty.Guilty Guilty
Pallas

United States

#67 Oct 31, 2006
Why is this person so special that he is not even in handcuffs or shackles? That is wrong number one and another fact is that he was treated with a lot nicer law enforcement officers? WHY? I am really sick about this. Why was he treated with special treatment? He is a murderer!!!
This is horrible

United States

#68 Nov 2, 2006
Pallas wrote:
Why is this person so special that he is not even in handcuffs or shackles? That is wrong number one and another fact is that he was treated with a lot nicer law enforcement officers? WHY? I am really sick about this. Why was he treated with special treatment? He is a murderer!!!
That has been a question in alot of our minds. The reason he was not wearing handcuffs up until he was convicted, was because his lawyer wrote Judge Burnham a letter requesting that his client (John R. Myers II) not be cuffed until he was prooven guilty and it was for some reason granted.I found this ut by one of the sheriffs that stand at the door as you go through the metal detectors. Im in leasing and I have to go to court almost every wed. in Martinsville for people who owe Money and I know alot of Morgan county sheriff and I had asked him one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun mart sunoco Jun 27 Curious 4
Missing person Jun 26 anonymous 3
News Senate passes lottery privatization (Feb '07) Jun 25 Al Bion 38
burgess seed and plant Jun 24 kentucky 1
Jama phegley, Kendall, Dave's, Pegg Jun 18 Gottoloveit 1
Jama Pegg Jun 17 Truth 1
Big beards Jun 16 Had to say it 1

Ellettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance