Sherry Shanks

There are 1 comment on the The Albany Herald story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Sherry Shanks. In it, The Albany Herald reports that:

Mrs. Sherry Shanks of Ellenwood died on July 11, 2012

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Albany Herald.

Andrea Johnson Friend

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I miss you dear Friend, IT HAS ONLY BEEN A WEEK SINCE YOUR DEPARTURE, YOU ARE NOW IN HEAVEN AND EVEN THOUGH I MISS YOU SO MUCH I KNOW IF THE LORD WOULD ASK IF YOU WANTED TO COME BACK YOU WOULD SAY "NO WAY". WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE 1990 WE RAISED OUR GIRLS TOGETHER, WE FOUND A WONDERFUL CHURCH TOGETHER, WE GREW SPIRITUALY TOGETHER, YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME SHERRY. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, I ADMIRED YOUR COURAGE AND YOUR FAITH, YOU FACED BREAST CANCER WITH SUCH FAITH, TRUSTING IN YOUR SAVIOUR-WE EMAILED EACH DAY DURING THAT BATTLE. WHEN CANCER STRUCK YOU AGAIN EARLY THIS YEAR, YOU NEVER BACKED DOWN, YOU FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT AND FINISHED YOUR COURSE, I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY CROWNS IN HEAVEN, WHERE JESUS HAS WELCOMED YOU IN AND SAID "WELL DONE THY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT, ENTER IN TO THE REST OF THE LORD" I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN DEAR FRIEND, UNTIL THEN I WILL BE A BIG SISTER TO PETRONIA I KNOW I CAN NEVER REPLACE YOU IN HER LIFE, BUT I WILL BE THERE FOR HER,
I LOVE YOU DEAR SISTER, I MISS OPENING MY EMAIL EACH DAY AND SEEING A EMAIL FROM YOU ALMOST EVERYDAY I HAVE BEEN IN THE MIDDLEEAST. I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, DANDRE SENDS HER LOVE AS WELL. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY, REST IN PEACE, I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
YOUR FRIEND FOR ALL TIMES-ANDREA ANN JOHNSON & DAUGHTER dANDRE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Wins $9M in Genital Injury Lawsuit (Oct '09) Jan '16 Beatriz 12
I lived at 1885 harper drive in rainwood apartm... (Jan '07) Dec '15 Tip 3
toom stone (Jul '15) Jul '15 brandy n trujillo 1
betty boop (Jun '15) Jun '15 brandy trujillo 1
News Emanuel Jones gets Signed Contract to buy Bill ... (Jan '09) May '15 Chicky 4
News Several injured following deck collapse at hous... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Peter Simmons 1
9/11&bin (Jul '14) Jul '14 REV CAROL 1

Ellenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellenwood Mortgages