Pit bull attacks worry village

Pit bull attacks worry village

There are 5 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Pit bull attacks worry village. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

Village residents are wondering who let the dogs out, and what can be done to rein them in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

K9lover

Albany, NY

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Check this trainer/behaviorist out www.dantrainsdogs.com
He deals with biting dogs and education of the owners. He also does presentaions in regard to that. May be a good resouce for you
Reb

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2011
I think they are UNDER REACTING. If a pit bull bites my kid, he's gonna get shot; if he even chases my cat, let alone hurts it, he's gonna get shot. If the owner has a problem with that.. you can discuss it with the muzzle of my gun. I have ZERO tolerance for these worthless animals and the idiots who keep them. They have been banned from many towns because they are troublesome and dangerous. My opinion is a good pit bull is a dead one and I'd be happy to oblige anytime.
Tatiana

New Bern, NC

#3 Sep 19, 2011
Reb, that is the most idiotic response. PitBulls are sensitive, misunderstood dogs. If they are cared for properly and not mistrerated they are often times big lapdogs. if you shot my pit, i"d shoot you. you are an ignorant jerk.
Reb

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2011
Tatiana wrote:
Reb, that is the most idiotic response. PitBulls are sensitive, misunderstood dogs. If they are cared for properly and not mistrerated they are often times big lapdogs. if you shot my pit, i"d shoot you. you are an ignorant jerk.
I would definitely shoot ANY aggressive dog that is running loose. If you love you dog, then make sure you keep it on YOUR property. I don't care about the details of how the dog's been treated, how they are big lap dogs, blah blah blah.. at the point that the dog is on my property harassing or threatening any of my loved ones, it WILL be shot period. I would be ready and able to shoot the owner too if they have a problem with that.. Keep them up or bury them, your choice. The ignorant jerks are the ones who keep aggressive animals and think it's okay to let them run loose.
Pitts

Montgomery, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Im sorry they are not misunderstood dogs,im so sick of hearing this.Once they bite or attack,they need to be euthanized.I would never own one of these dogs..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May 4, 2016. Need help 15 hr Chris 1
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... May 2 George Smith 1
News New mayor, trustee in Bloomingburg Updated at Apr '16 Bill Medvecky 2
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Mar '16 Patriot 53
pine bush dying Feb '16 lady d 1
Hasidic takeover (Aug '15) Dec '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 7
News Fear of taxes, or of Hasidim? (Sep '13) Nov '15 Lakewood 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellenville Mortgages