Ellenville Community Survey

Posted in the Ellenville Forum

Wendy Robinson

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 19, 2011
If you live or work in Ellenville, come to the Ellenville Public Library on Saturday, June 4th, between 11 am and 2 pm to take the Ellenville Community Survey. The questionnaire consists of 20 questions, and takes about 15 minutes to fill out. The questionnaire asks about what you think the community needs to make it healthier, and what you need to be more informed about environmental health issues. All people who complete the survey receive a $5 gift card for a local store, and educational literature as a small thank you for their participation. For further information, email Wendy Robinson at robinsonw2145@duq.edu

“Just the FACTS!”

Since: Apr 10

Ellenville, NY

#2 May 19, 2011
Is this the same survey that was done at Pleasant Stone Farm store not too long ago?
Wendy Robinson

Wayne, NJ

#3 May 20, 2011
Krulick wrote:
Is this the same survey that was done at Pleasant Stone Farm store not too long ago?
Yes, this is the same survey that was given in February at Pleasant Stone Farm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr postcranium 6,469
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
Prisoner arraigned on Bloomingburg burglary charge Sep 28 Sur 13 Beat 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

Ellenville News Video

Ellenville Dating
Find my Match

Ellenville Jobs

Ellenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ellenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ellenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]