Wendy Robinson

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

If you live or work in Ellenville, come to the Ellenville Public Library on Saturday, June 4th, between 11 am and 2 pm to take the Ellenville Community Survey. The questionnaire consists of 20 questions, and takes about 15 minutes to fill out. The questionnaire asks about what you think the community needs to make it healthier, and what you need to be more informed about environmental health issues. All people who complete the survey receive a $5 gift card for a local store, and educational literature as a small thank you for their participation. For further information, email Wendy Robinson at robinsonw2145@duq.edu

“Just the FACTS!”

Since: Apr 10

Ellenville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Is this the same survey that was done at Pleasant Stone Farm store not too long ago?
Wendy Robinson

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Krulick wrote:
Is this the same survey that was done at Pleasant Stone Farm store not too long ago?
Yes, this is the same survey that was given in February at Pleasant Stone Farm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ellenville News Video

•••
•••

Ellenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ellenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••