Walmart Napanoch NY
wally world

Newburgh, NY

#1 Mar 11, 2017
Lets start a thread about good ole wally world
Loss prevention

Newburgh, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2017
For anyone who is considering shoplifting from this store, please don't be fooled by the ceiling. It might appear as if there are no cameras up there, but there are some cameras in the store. There are 2 men that I know of that work there as Loss prevention. The first guys name is Carlos Ocasio. He is a Puerto Rican White male, he wears glasses, sometimes 2 earrings in one ear. Medium muscular build. He is often found near the service desk walking around with "Kent" the other Security Guard.
king kung

Princeton, NJ

#3 Mar 14, 2017
Loss prevention wrote:
For anyone who is considering shoplifting from this store, please don't be fooled by the ceiling. It might appear as if there are no cameras up there, but there are some cameras in the store. There are 2 men that I know of that work there as Loss prevention. The first guys name is Carlos Ocasio. He is a Puerto Rican White male, he wears glasses, sometimes 2 earrings in one ear. Medium muscular build. He is often found near the service desk walking around with "Kent" the other Security Guard.
Ive known Carlos for a long time, he is sort of a "wanna-be" cop. The king of guy that could not cut it as a real cop, so he instead catches people for stealing hairbrushes and make up for $10 an hour.
sawed off

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 15, 2017
Loss prevention wrote:
Just look 4 the dude wearing walmart style clothing, fake jewelry, and awkwardly holding a shopping bag as if he was shopping and lingering around the front, LMFAO. Jokesters.
rent a cop

Astoria, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2017
king kung wrote:
<quoted text>

Ive known Carlos for a long time, he is sort of a "wanna-be" cop. The king of guy that could not cut it as a real cop, so he instead catches people for stealing hairbrushes and make up for $10 an hour.
Your absolutely right about Carlos Ocasio being a wanna be cop, he probably couldn't cut it for the academy. These type of dudes tend to have authoritative types of personalities. They ignore the creative, and only see black and white. They are chumps, and it shows in the way they walk.
dan

Stone Ridge, NY

#6 May 10, 2017
kent drives the green subaru outback
busted once too many

Stone Ridge, NY

#7 Jul 8, 2017
dan wrote:
kent drives the green subaru outback
Kent actually transferred from the napanoch location to the middletown location, just look for the douche nozzle that kind of looks like a pill billy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellenville man faces multiple charges following... Jun '18 BIggie 1
Contractor- Aaron Smith (Mar '17) Jun '18 Homeowner 2
Why are the Christmas wreaths on Main street f... (Dec '13) May '18 LadyD 6
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Mar '18 Hubby eyeing 55
What's in a name (Feb '06) Feb '18 Cindersgirl 4
News 4 truck drivers plead guilty to illegal dumping... (Aug '17) Feb '18 concerned 5
Is it crazy? (Nov '17) Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2

Ellenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Ellenville Mortgages