Ellenville receives funds for heating...

Ellenville receives funds for heating, cooling system in village hall

There are 1 comment on the Times Herald-Record story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Ellenville receives funds for heating, cooling system in village hall. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

The system, however, will cost some $550,000, according to Mayor Jeff Kaplan. The village still needs to obtain money for the rest of the project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

Rman

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2011
pulled my comment down because it true this little village knows how to waste money... let tax all the Ellenville people to the end of world.

The liberty square project should of never happened. The first thing that should of been done, take care the villages pipes and water treatment center. You can not argue the facts that this village is full of people that don't care for the taxpayer.

The Board and the mayor should explain to the people of this Village why the should waste there hard earn money on this system instead of an urgent problem like there water supply.

But it not there money and they don't have to is there attitude. One day the people of Ellenville will rise up when the water goes out again and demand the end of wasted programs like this...

It simple Fix your water before other projects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellenville seeks to revamp historic Hunt Memori... Nov 23 smellinville 2
Is it crazy? Nov 19 King Of Ulster 1
what happened to pine grove Nov '17 chainsaw mike 1
2 ulster corrections officers suspended without... Nov '17 richy 6
Assistant District Attorney for town of Rochest... Nov '17 smooth felon 4
dont re- elect Alfred Babcock as town of roches... Nov '17 jake 3
News Port Jervis boom cars could be quieted (Mar '09) Oct '17 Joe Morgenstern 284

Ellenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellenville Mortgages