Gotta Know

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2011
I was raised in Ellenville and have been gone for several years.In recent times I have heard from family and friends who are still there telling me that the place has gotten bad.No work ... street gangs ... whats going on up there?
I was actually thinking about moving back up there.I work construction and if I can find enough work in the immediate area I am strongly considering a move back .
Someone please clarify this for me.
jaclyn

Ellenville, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2011
It's should be getting better here in Ellenville, Supposedly a Walmartor some other store should be built within 2 years. They are also thinking of building a nursing home. The hospital has been renovated, They are also restoring the original library. So, it's not that bad. There really is hardly any work. As for gangs not really. I read something on the computer the other day, there is like 151 forclosures,etc. up for sale. The best thing to do is come up for a weekend stay at a motel and check it out for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Joseph P. Stoeckeler as Legis... (Oct '13) May 24 abc 2
Review: Stoeckeler Realty May 24 abc 1
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) May 4 Law 49
News Pledge of Allegiance Recited in Arabic Divides ... Mar '15 Loosly 3
News Cuomo remembered for integrity, principles Jan '15 THERESA WESTON 1
Free or small cost beautiful wedding in NYC or ... Jan '15 Michael Roth 2
News Cop charged with rape of two teenage girls (Feb '06) Jan '15 Peepers 21
More from around the web

Ellenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]