Ellenville Teacher
mchlalbe

AOL

#1 Apr 20, 2006
I am curious to what is going on with an ellenville teacher, he is no longer at the school. All the parents recieved a letter from the school stating that it's still being investigated.And that he is suspended with pay. Anyone know what is going on? My kids really liked this teacher, and would like to see him come back.

Since: Apr 06

Hallandale Beach

#2 Apr 21, 2006
Investigated for what? And by whom?
mchlalbe

AOL

#3 Apr 21, 2006
Investigated for allegations made by a student, I have only heard what my kids tell me, the school will not be specific. My kids have heard different rumors going around, one is that the teacher spoke inapropriatly to the girl, another was he slapped her, and yet another was he touched her inapropriatly. So I am not sure what is going on , the school is very tight lipped about it. And the police are doing the investigation. I just want to know what is going on and if the teacher will ba coming back. I personally knew him , but only a little, he was a very nice teacher and seemed to take his job very serious. I seen him work with students and I never saw anything out of the ordinary.
Student

Bloomingburg, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2009
Hi, the guy raped two girls...possibly more. Why would you want him to go back to work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are the Christmas wreaths on Main street f... (Dec '13) May 3 LadyD 6
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Mar '18 Hubby eyeing 55
What's in a name (Feb '06) Feb '18 Cindersgirl 4
News 4 truck drivers plead guilty to illegal dumping... (Aug '17) Feb '18 concerned 5
Is it crazy? (Nov '17) Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Ellenville seeks to revamp historic Hunt Memori... (Nov '17) Nov '17 smellinville 2
what happened to pine grove (Nov '17) Nov '17 chainsaw mike 1

Ellenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Ellenville Mortgages