"4 Blocks Bloods" gang members arrested

Jun 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mid-Hudson News

The Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team - URGENT - has arrested 17 people, 15 of which are reported members of the "4 Block Bloods" street gang. via Mid-Hudson News

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
deestreet

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

you know that street clean up was a good thing. the saying is you are a product of your enviorment. and yes they need to get the streets clean for these up and comming children. but did not ever sit back ( all of you town officals , law enforcment and upper class residents) and notice that they could not and would not be able to deal if it was not a such high demand! every one thought the town tavern was the reason and the other place for the drug explosion in that town. hummmm..........this town that you are trying to get back from the so called gangs and drug dealers, what created them now to be around, stewart's!.........what about the two factory's closing, the burger king, the dollar store on canal.........the factory's alone, that was family's way's to live. nobody worry's that your town charges millions for rent and what sournded by nothing. ellenville teachers are the highest paid around, yet kids walk out of their and into ucj because their is nothing for any one to do, if you do not want to be a prison guard. about half of that town is on welfare, nothing wrong with that except to work a job one as little as shope rite you need to do a drug test , but well go on welfare, sell ur food stamps to drug dealers, spend ur welfare cash on drugs and get your rent paid and you r utility's paid. ok so u can live off the system with no drug test and do all the drugs they want and never be homeless..........work a normale job and go in a room that some one is smoking pot and then u show up postive for drugs and lose your job.........hummmm what is wrong with this town? a million things.....keep doing what you are doing with the drug clean up but well bust the buyer's more and the dealers will move on.........as far as the gang's you just really have no idea to what a real gang is! but catch it befor it starts. some one should also sit back and watch how straight the officals are in that town! does it take an einstein to see that the guys they just busted never work drive nice cars and been on the streets for years, now they want to bust them....hello their family's are not the trump's.... what about creating job's for the needy.........give the drug addicts some self feeling of self asteem....oh my god.......some one really needs to help this town and stop thinking how pretty the signs are when you enter it and how nice the cars are that the rent a cops drive.......nobody just really sit's back and looks, just do surface skimming. have you ever seen a town with so many drug progams, when the meetings are over they leave and go score crack on the corner! passing a piss test is easier then waking up!
SeldomSeen

New Paltz, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

Hi Dee,
I know you're just venting here, and you have lots of good points.
I live in Ellenville also.
And feel much the same as you.
I can't believe they let them sell drugs all those months for investigation.
They recovered almost nothing, and in the mean time virtually promoted the use of drugs by not interfering in the sales.
I don't think the people concerned with how pretty the welcome signs are, have a clue as to how many residents are hurting.
meliville

Monticello, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

Judged:

I just wanted to say that everyone seriously needs to look at the cops in this town , Im glad these guys were picked up, but they didnt get them with enough drugs to keep them very long. Ellenville cops are worthless, i have seen so much negative and illegal stuff going on by these so called officers, but who do u report their drug activity to, I mean they are supposed to be who we turn to. If i had an issue i would go to the state police not the ellenville police and im sure im not the only one who feels this way, so question why are they here?
alias

Hurleyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

I have seen a cop standing on the corner while the guy he's standing next to, made a sale. NOBODY can be that clueless. There's obviously a reason that this trash never gets busted for serious weight.
neeesaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

meliville wrote:
I just wanted to say that everyone seriously needs to look at the cops in this town , Im glad these guys were picked up, but they didnt get them with enough drugs to keep them very long. Ellenville cops are worthless, i have seen so much negative and illegal stuff going on by these so called officers, but who do u report their drug activity to, I mean they are supposed to be who we turn to. If i had an issue i would go to the state police not the ellenville police and im sure im not the only one who feels this way, so question why are they here?
I wish a news paper would check into the history of some of the people who work in the police dept...
somebody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I'm agreed with that people tha say about with the drugs dealer's,stay away and the user's be in prisions.in napanoch exacly in 18 plank rd lot # 6 every body knows that they sell drugs,but the police never be there many complains has been posted and nothing happened even when the police clean up the drugs dealers by june. they run out the trailer and left all they properties,even the cat, it still there and they are waitting until everything calmdown to come back and still doing busines.so please pay attention to this matter.because if you are cleaning up everything don't forget this pleace too.
deestreet

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2007

Judged:

I AM REALLY HAPPY TO READ THAT OTHERS AGREE WITH THIS ISSUE WITH THIS TOWN. THE TOWN WONDERS WHY THEY HAVE NOTHING, WELL YOU KNOW SOME ONE HAS LEFT OUT, WHICH EVERY ONE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB ADDING THINGS THAT NEED TO COME TO LIGHT. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COPS THAT SIT AND DRINK AND HANG OIUT AND PLAY POOL IN THE BARS WITH THEIR FRIENDS OH WAIT DID I MENTION THEY ARE THE DRUG DEALERS OR WHAT ABOUT SOME POLICE OFFICERS THAT ARE HIGH UP IN THE EPD RENT A COP GROUP AND HOW THE SUPPOSED GANG MENMBERS AND DEALERS HAVE THESE OFFICERS ON THEIR FAV 5 AND WELL ARE WARNED BEFOR THINGS GO DOWN..........HUM..........THI S TOWN IS JUST SO AMAZING..........THE WHOLE PLACE SHOULD BE BURRIED UNDER WATER LIKE ATLIS AND PUT TO REST BECAUSE AS LONG AS THESE HAVE WITTED BACKWARD REDNECK OFFICALS RUN THAT TOWN IT WILL REMAIN NOTHING! HOW DARE THEY SIT AND JUDGE PEOPLE.........A TOWN OF WAWARSING JUDGE THAT IS A KNOWN DRUNK..........SENDS PEOPLE AWAY FOR JUST WHAT HE DOES AND GETS AWAY WITH BECAUSE WHO HE IS..........YOU KNOW AND THE WORLD SHOULD ASK EPD MIKE DORRIA WHO HE HAS A CHILD WITH BESIDES HIS WIFE, I BET THE WORLD WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT..........ONLY FOR THE FACT THAT THE BABY'S MOTHER, HE HUSBAND WAS ON OF ELLENVILLE'S BEST DRUG DEALER. JUST SO MUCH ON THIS TOWN..........AND THEY ARREST THE CITIZEN'S..........EPD ARREST YOUR SELF!
whyittes

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

Ellenville is a goldmine.
Eri

Hurleyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

ellenville cops are worhtless. it funny police chief phil is corrupt cheif. i heard story that someone had an accident in the village and the guy had no car insurance..what he do let him go. and phil well he thinks he is above the law.. he parks on no parking zones near mathews pharmacy. The village of ellenville is the elite man club. the only good cop in ellenville is nicked named goldburg. he is by the book and that is what we need not phil.
JJSMITTY

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

i think that its bad what happened
the shadow

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

neeesaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish a news paper would check into the history of some of the people who work in the police dept...
poughkeepsie drug dealers-poisoners-distribute to Ellenville and Montecello and Binghampton...the dealers get rid of their cash same day as received..the only ones that can stop the poisoners are the police..Bloods are the worst, cowards
the shadow

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

deestreet wrote:
I AM REALLY HAPPY TO READ THAT OTHERS AGREE WITH THIS ISSUE WITH THIS TOWN. THE TOWN WONDERS WHY THEY HAVE NOTHING, WELL YOU KNOW SOME ONE HAS LEFT OUT, WHICH EVERY ONE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB ADDING THINGS THAT NEED TO COME TO LIGHT. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COPS THAT SIT AND DRINK AND HANG OIUT AND PLAY POOL IN THE BARS WITH THEIR FRIENDS OH WAIT DID I MENTION THEY ARE THE DRUG DEALERS OR WHAT ABOUT SOME POLICE OFFICERS THAT ARE HIGH UP IN THE EPD RENT A COP GROUP AND HOW THE SUPPOSED GANG MENMBERS AND DEALERS HAVE THESE OFFICERS ON THEIR FAV 5 AND WELL ARE WARNED BEFOR THINGS GO DOWN..........HUM..........THI S TOWN IS JUST SO AMAZING..........THE WHOLE PLACE SHOULD BE BURRIED UNDER WATER LIKE ATLIS AND PUT TO REST BECAUSE AS LONG AS THESE HAVE WITTED BACKWARD REDNECK OFFICALS RUN THAT TOWN IT WILL REMAIN NOTHING! HOW DARE THEY SIT AND JUDGE PEOPLE.........A TOWN OF WAWARSING JUDGE THAT IS A KNOWN DRUNK..........SENDS PEOPLE AWAY FOR JUST WHAT HE DOES AND GETS AWAY WITH BECAUSE WHO HE IS..........YOU KNOW AND THE WORLD SHOULD ASK EPD MIKE DORRIA WHO HE HAS A CHILD WITH BESIDES HIS WIFE, I BET THE WORLD WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT..........ONLY FOR THE FACT THAT THE BABY'S MOTHER, HE HUSBAND WAS ON OF ELLENVILLE'S BEST DRUG DEALER. JUST SO MUCH ON THIS TOWN..........AND THEY ARREST THE CITIZEN'S..........EPD ARREST YOUR SELF!
shit would not consent to fill you up
pondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

"the only good cop in ellenville is nicked named goldburg. he is by the book and that is what we need not phil."

i need to know why you think goldberg is the best one .
kat

Carencro, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

suu woop blood 4 lyfe f**k wat yall say im gang bangin for lyfe
jervis guy

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

hahahahahaha elenville and jervis should team up to be white trash capital of the world.
GBaby

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Ellenville is too small for this problem not to be fixed to police love your community to be flooded wit violence and drugs if it wasn't they'd have no job
JAIL

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

There is a jail there and that's why there is crime. Criminals want to be near their loved ones behind bars.
sandy laazar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

a lawless law is no law at all
-st.augustine
jae mack

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

F that that the 4 block aint goin nowhere we here to stay (F) the haters and yea ima 4 block gang member blood got a problem do sumthing
jim

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

gangs are so sttupid why join a gang when you can be one deepnot get in half the trouble none of the gun problems all the drugs you want and not be involved in no illegall activities other than drugs if that is ur thing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ellenville News Video

•••
•••

Ellenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ellenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••