Wallyworld (walmart) at Napanoch
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Just the FACTS!”

Since: Apr 10

Ellenville, NY

#202 Feb 27, 2012
Now you have crossed the line into outright lies and slander! I have never ONCE been arrested in my life, and certainly not for "drunk and disorderly conduct"! Clearly you are such a low-life slime, without anything of relevance or truth to share, or the ability to respond in an adult manner to actual issues of debate, that you can only resort to making up nonsense about someone you don't even know. May I ask what is the particular bug up your butt that has you so visciously attacking someone for simply expressing opinions and providing facts that you somehow don't like?

Fortunately, your post will soon be removed as the abusive libel it is.

“Just the FACTS!”

Ellenville, NY

#204 Mar 5, 2012
That would be "shudder" O illiterate slanderer. Are you the same low-life slime who posted under another name, or do you just hang out together? I would ask you the same question as I did your predecessor, but your abusive post will be removed shortly, so why bother.
Eileen

Goshen, NY

#205 Mar 31, 2012
I guess we all gave up on Walmart.......to bad :-(
Frank

Jamaica, NY

#206 Apr 26, 2012
Is there anything new as to when Walmart is coming to Ellenville

“Just the FACTS!”

Ellenville, NY

#207 Apr 26, 2012
Walmart isn't coming to "Ellenville"! It is to be built in Napanoch, two miles north of Ellenville, outside of Ellenville's control or taxing jurisdiction, but more than capable of decimating what's left of Ellenville businesses. They say that they should be open for business late summer, early fall 2013. Construction bids have been sent out; don't be surprised if non-local, non-union labor gets the work. The first step is to build the separate building for the post office and other small stores being moved when the old mall is torn down. You can contact the town supervisor for more details, as he has been meeting with the relevant parties. Personally, I won't believe it until the doors open and the money starts getting siphoned to Arkansas; at a certain point, when they realize they can't make a profit here, they will likely close, but not before destroying dozens of businesses and hundreds of existing jobs. AS they've done many times before.
Mark

Milton, NY

#210 Aug 15, 2012
I keep hearing all the time buy locally, the prices locally are double the price, that's why most of us have to go out of town. I went somewhere in Ellenville today to get a piece for the toilet $16.00. I went to Lowes in Monticello $5.27.
X Mans Shrink

Latham, NY

#213 Jan 13, 2013
Mark wrote:
I keep hearing all the time buy locally, the prices locally are double the price, that's why most of us have to go out of town. I went somewhere in Ellenville today to get a piece for the toilet $16.00. I went to Lowes in Monticello $5.27.
Krulick doesn't care about that. He's just a control freak.

“Just the FACTS!”

Ellenville, NY

#214 Jan 25, 2013
X Mans Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Krulick doesn't care about that. He's just a control freak.
LOL! I don't "control" anything! I just point out the facts, the evidence, and the logic, and challenge others to do likewise. And YOU are just a sourpuss who has some strange obsession about me and likes to post nasty ad hominems without demonstrating any authoritative position of knowing me at all.
Sandy

Brooklyn, NY

#215 Jan 25, 2013
They are coming, no need to keep bickering over it.

“Just the FACTS!”

Ellenville, NY

#216 Jan 25, 2013
Sandy wrote:
They are coming, no need to keep bickering over it.
I'll believe it when the doors open and sales are finally made. AND EVEN THEN, they could close their doors in a year if they fail to make their necessary profit because they opened in too small a demographic in a depressed community. And then all that will be left is the shuttered shells of dozens of killed-off businesses that Walmart destroyed and couldn't care about.

“Just the FACTS!”

Ellenville, NY

#218 Feb 28, 2013
Bison wrote:
ADMITTED CHILD ABUSER
Please explain, Mr. Bison, why you feel it necessary to admit and tell us about your sociopathic and criminal activities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brook Lake (May '08) Jun 17 prggroup 8
Moving to pine bush (Nov '07) Jun 4 Mr- Morris 10
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... May '16 George Smith 3
May 4, 2016. Need help May '16 Chris 1
News New mayor, trustee in Bloomingburg Updated at Apr '16 Bill Medvecky 2
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Mar '16 Patriot 53
pine bush dying Feb '16 lady d 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellenville Mortgages