Review: Critter Care Animal Clinic - ...

Review: Critter Care Animal Clinic - Dawn Evert DVM

Posted in the Ellensburg Forum

Tobyangel

Vancouver, WA

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Avoid this vet at all costs! Dr. Dawn Evert was my dog's vet and during the whole time she never treated him. He'd come out of an ICU and needed Baytril for his kidney infection and Sulfractate for his ulcers, and this woman NEVER gave him the medications he needed. NEVER. She kept saying he couldn't take antibiotics and let his kidney values quadruple. She didn't treat him of his ulcers either. Instead, she kept prescribing appetite stimulants. My dog didn't eat not because he wasn't hungry, but because eating caused him pains. He had ulcers. Dr. Dawn Evert tortured my dog. Any person who tortures a defenseless dog shouldn't be allowed to practice veterinary medicine. She should be in jail with all the other animal abusers. If you care about your pet, AVOID HER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yakamas 16 hr Publiceyeslooking 1
Yakamas and pot and hop feilds 16 hr Publiceyeslooking 1
Known snitches Oct 1 Publiceyeslooking 1
News Yakima Valley feeling addiction's impact on fam... Oct 1 Team Kelly 1
Black SUV... Sep 29 Publiceyeslooking 1
Ellensburg Little League Vendor Jevin Stiffs an... Sep '17 JevinScam 2
News Utah father of four deported without warning de... Aug '17 Michael 1

Ellensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance