Wash. case raises alcoholic energy dr...

Wash. case raises alcoholic energy drink concerns

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Wash. case raises alcoholic energy drink concerns. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Sugary, high-alcohol energy drinks that are popular with college students who want to get drunk quickly and cheaply came under renewed scrutiny Monday as investigators announced that nine freshmen had been hospitalized after drinking them at an off-campus party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Youvegottobekidd ingme

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Really?! SO we should outlaw anything that has the potential to harm a human if consumed in copious amounts? Anyone heard of edward 40 hands, beer bongs, beer pong, ect? It's college, kids make stupid choices, yes, 4 lokos make it cheaper to do so, but that's not grounds for outlawing the drink is it? Oh and are cigerettes still legal? Yea, the last time I checked, and those help kill tens of thousands every year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lodge at the Canyon River is run by MEXICAN... (Mar '12) Oct 15 Tim Cook is my bitch 8
Seeking drugs (Nov '15) Oct 3 Abc 3
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
Children Roaming Around After 12 at Night Sep '16 ProActiveNeighbor... 1
Local family runs BIG contest to giveback to re... Aug '16 melgo66 1
Wa State Child Support Agents Claim Power at th... Aug '16 They Own Power 1
News Mudslide survivors wonder: Why are we alive (Apr '14) Aug '16 Hawaii86 2

Ellensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellensburg Mortgages