Cuthbert Police Chief and Sheriff's D...

Cuthbert Police Chief and Sheriff's Deputy Fight

There are 14 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Nov 26, 2010, titled Cuthbert Police Chief and Sheriff's Deputy Fight. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

Agent Mike Lewis confirms that Wednesday afternoon Cuthbert Police Chief Bobby Wiggins, and Randolph County Sheriff's Deputy Dwayne Baisden got into physical fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

Quanjeevius Fleming McGee

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Nov 30, 2010
I be in Cuthbert one time hunting them deers. One of them rednecks be putting doe urine on my clothes whens I was asleep and the next morning I waking up them deerses was attacking me. I dont be liking them big animals, theys is mean as a rattlingsnake.

“Bat Boy Found Without Cape!”

Since: Nov 10

Carrollton, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2010
When I hear the name Chief Wiggins all that comes to mind is a quote from the most famous Chief Wiggums:

"Can't you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can't be policing the entire city! "

"this is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless."

"She didn't reckon with the awesome power of the Chief of Police! Now where did I put my badge?...Hey, that duck's got it!"
L-Kiss

Detroit, MI

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Just Sad!
AL Outlaw

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Watch out for the grand wizard!
Big Dick Jones

Ford City, PA

#5 Jan 31, 2011
What I want to know is who won the fight.
guud juiicee boxx

Moultrie, GA

#6 Mar 17, 2011
Big Dick Jones wrote:
What I want to know is who won the fight.
..aww maan thats sad...but chief did
guud juiicee boxx

Moultrie, GA

#7 Mar 17, 2011
well they are only human no one's perfect...dont flex n act like u dont get in disputes n arguments err once in a while...i knw im late but i us happened to scroll across dis
guud juiicee boxx

Moultrie, GA

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Quanjeevius Fleming McGee wrote:
I be in Cuthbert one time hunting them deers. One of them rednecks be putting doe urine on my clothes whens I was asleep and the next morning I waking up them deerses was attacking me. I dont be liking them big animals, theys is mean as a rattlingsnake.
..wat da hell ?..NOONE CARES MAN !!
Caeser Pleaser

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Apr 10, 2011
guud juiicee boxx wrote:
<quoted text>..wat da hell ?..NOONE CARES MAN !!
I care you dirty HIV having homosexual!
ditty dum ditty dooo

Athens, TN

#10 Apr 19, 2011
hola quetal me amigos
Chin Jao Tsung

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Apr 24, 2011
You like real Crab rangoon? You need fried Wonton? You come down town, china buffet very good here.

No cat, no dog use ingredients, all beef all pork all chickens.
Family ties in cuthbert

Lake Ariel, PA

#13 Sep 1, 2016
I think it's a disgrace two officers fighting, especially a police chief! Don't you 2 men think there's enough of fighting going on in this world? Maybe a suspension without pay might cure it ! My prayers to you both!
Fighter

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2017
guud juiicee boxx wrote:
<quoted text>..wat da hell ?..NOONE CARES MAN !!
I hope they both caught a charge. I would of.
Farrell Landon

Towson, MD

#16 May 15, 2017
Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they both caught a charge. I would of.
I hope they made up, realized they loved each other, had Broke back Mountain man sex in the back of a patrol car and ate melted s'mores off of each other's man titties while blasting each other in the face with their man gravy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walgreens 12 hr Fatima 11
News Body found at Lowndes High may not be homicide ... (Jan '13) 19 hr Truthman 268
April Huggins, Drama Queen Tue Exbff 4
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... (Jun '16) Tue Dummy 8
News Community urges drug task force to launch inves... (Jan '08) Oct 9 Stephanie Sinnott 26
Savannah Creates a Monster - Privileged White T... (Mar '17) Oct 7 Gail 3
black girls tribbing (Mar '13) Oct 7 Goldy 30

Ellaville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellaville Mortgages