jami

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ive been talking to this guy and wanted to kow if he was a player can someone help me out and give me some info????? plz
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

jami wrote:
ive been talking to this guy and wanted to kow if he was a player can someone help me out and give me some info????? plz
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
mia rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I think it's funny that you have to come to topix to find out about someone.
unknown

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

hes cute but hes a cheater an a user , hes been talking to that girl afton haggard from town and , megan blaze an whatever her name is,and thats just 3 ppl ive heard of and hes not even in town all the time stays on base somewhere in colorado . he fucks anything his drunk ass can get RUN AWAY
unknown

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

oh yea and he slept with that girl katie heller from murphy and shes got the hurp and supposedly aids , shes the one whos getting married to larry douty if that tells you anything
jami

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

mia rose wrote:
I think it's funny that you have to come to topix to find out about someone.
im not from here idont know anyone here but from what im hearing dont sound like hes so great wow good thing i did ask wonder what else i can find out
lolli pop

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

you wont hear anything good here, people love to hate. probably one of his exes who started this post. anyhoo, if you were real, you would find out for yourself and trust real people. Not idiots, just saying,. you need to grow up. I noticed you are from marion, all the posts, sounds like you are the same person, but not from marion.,burp.
mia rose

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

lolli pop wrote:
you wont hear anything good here, people love to hate. probably one of his exes who started this post. anyhoo, if you were real, you would find out for yourself and trust real people. Not idiots, just saying,. you need to grow up. I noticed you are from marion, all the posts, sounds like you are the same person, but not from marion.,burp.
I could not agree more.

And "seeing what else you can find out" just proves my point. Jami, you are immature and so is this thread.
the real jami lynn c

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

im getting sick of getting texts about this bs. whoever the other jami is, please get the f off this stupid website which is nothing but a big waste of time and messes with people. I don't have time or have the f***s to write about someone that i have once dated and loved.. foreal.. come on people.. really?>
Yo jami , which ever f****ng fake a** person you are , you wanna find out about a person?? Go do it , NOT ON this bs!!
now i have officially wasted 5 mins of my day and life so i can f**king have a few words to say on this retarded a** site just so seth will stop accusing me of talking sh*t about him!!! You got the wrong jami dude.. now leave me alone damn.
Josette xoxo

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

unknown wrote:
oh yea and he slept with that girl katie heller from murphy and shes got the hurp and supposedly aids , shes the one whos getting married to larry douty if that tells you anything
you sound like one of those salty sour exes..pretty pathetic you gotta get on topix to dog somebody that like you said isnt even in this state...sounds more like your bitchy cuz he aint dickin you down! J.S you should work on that!
Josette xo

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

why do people waste their time talkin s**t about other people? ya know what if I was you Seth I'd be feelin good as a mutha f***a look at all these silly tricks that obviously keep you in mind..YOU GOT A FAN BASE! ;)
Josette xo

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

mia rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more.
And "seeing what else you can find out" just proves my point. Jami, you are immature and so is this thread.
No s**t grow up ladies, get a life, and move on from the past. or at least be woman enough to tell him to his face how you feel instead of hidin behind a computer screen.#growsomeballs
Josette xo

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

jami wrote:
<quoted text>im not from here idont know anyone here but from what im hearing dont sound like hes so great wow good thing i did ask wonder what else i can find out
I think you need a plunger, help you bring up some more old s**t!!
Sloppy seconds

Baldwin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

He gave me Herpes.
mia rose.

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Sloppy seconds wrote:
He gave me Herpes.
You sure you didn't already have them? This topic is cold ladies. Move around.
curious

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Omg does he rlly have herp?
just saying

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

sounds like u all need to get tested
laugh out loud

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

unknown wrote:
hes cute but hes a cheater an a user , hes been talking to that girl afton haggard from town and , megan blaze an whatever her name is,and thats just 3 ppl ive heard of and hes not even in town all the time stays on base somewhere in colorado . he fucks anything his drunk ass can get RUN AWAY
The only way someone would probably ever know something like this is because it's one of the girls listed who wrote it. My guess would be the first girl listed which isn't surprising since all of duquoin and the surrounding areas know how much of a whore she is. If the man has herpes, he probably got it from Afton Haggard. Everyone knows that besides her 9 month marriage, she's been with half the guys in our town. And she ain't stoppin there. So watch out ladies! She don't care if your man is with you or not, shes coming after him because she does whatever she has to to get what she wants. And regarding the rest of the posts, it's obvious that this kid dates a few at a time. That should be enough to send anyone packing. Keep it real, kid!
dude

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

get a life
amused

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

laugh out loud wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way someone would probably ever know something like this is because it's one of the girls listed who wrote it. My guess would be the first girl listed which isn't surprising since all of duquoin and the surrounding areas know how much of a whore she is. If the man has herpes, he probably got it from Afton Haggard. Everyone knows that besides her 9 month marriage, she's been with half the guys in our town. And she ain't stoppin there. So watch out ladies! She don't care if your man is with you or not, shes coming after him because she does whatever she has to to get what she wants. And regarding the rest of the posts, it's obvious that this kid dates a few at a time. That should be enough to send anyone packing. Keep it real, kid!
My guess is that you must be jealous of Afton. And you really don't know her. Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkville Discussions

Search the Elkville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Terry rigsby 48,957
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min hearon 3,837
Catie Hampton 4 hr stupid hoe 3
David Wayman 9 hr Brit 10
kathy melvin (Dec '13) 10 hr Dale D 9
who is she?? 19 hr shorty 38
herby 21 hr sjxj 4
•••
•••
•••
Elkville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••