Wchs story about the flood

Wchs story about the flood

Posted in the Elkview Forum

The truth

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Saturday Jun 23
They did a piece about Clendenin and mention something about not forgetting the lives lost, but there were no lives lost in Clendenin during the great flood of 2016.
whatever

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#2 Sunday Jun 24
The truth wrote:
They did a piece about Clendenin and mention something about not forgetting the lives lost, but there were no lives lost in Clendenin during the great flood of 2016.
That's where you are wrong. People did lose their lives that day. I know two people on Jordan Creek that died during the flood
The cold hard truth

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sunday Jun 24
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

That's where you are wrong. People did lose their lives that day. I know two people on Jordan Creek that died during the flood
if there were lives lost Iím sure it was due to ignorance of driving into high waters or something like that. I donít recall anyone being swept away, etc. in Clendenin.
Sleep Alert

Lytle Creek, CA

#4 Sunday Jun 24
The cold hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
if there were lives lost Iím sure it was due to ignorance of driving into high waters or something like that. I donít recall anyone being swept away, etc. in Clendenin.
Then you werenít paying attention.
Curious

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sunday Jun 24
Sleep Alert wrote:
<quoted text>

Then you werenít paying attention.
who was swept away out of their homes and killed?
IDWK

Oakvale, WV

#6 Sunday Jun 24
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

who was swept away out of their homes and killed?
One was a gym teacher that worked in South Charleston and her friend
The truth

United States

#7 Sunday Jun 24
IDWK wrote:
<quoted text>

One was a gym teacher that worked in South Charleston and her friend
I think they were in a car and tried to drive through high water, thatís not the same as getting swept away through no fault of your own.
whatever

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#8 Sunday Jun 24
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>I think they were in a car and tried to drive through high water, thatís not the same as getting swept away through no fault of your own.
There was a gentleman who was in his home when it was swept away. Happened on Jordan Creek. It was a family member of a close friend of mine.

To sit here and debate on whose lives were lost during that day is just horrible. Maybe you need to get your head checked. Its just plain wrong.
The truth

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sunday Jun 24
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

There was a gentleman who was in his home when it was swept away. Happened on Jordan Creek. It was a family member of a close friend of mine.

To sit here and debate on whose lives were lost during that day is just horrible. Maybe you need to get your head checked. Its just plain wrong.
all Iím saying is most, if not all of the deaths were preventable. There were probably a few deaths from natural causes that also got lumped in since they happened at the same time as the flood.
Cabe

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Monday Jun 25
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>I think they were in a car and tried to drive through high water, thatís not the same as getting swept away through no fault of your own.
ha stupid azz, does it matter, their lives were lost.
IDWK

Princeton, WV

#11 Wednesday Jun 27
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>I think they were in a car and tried to drive through high water, thatís not the same as getting swept away through no fault of your own.
They were trying to save some things from their home and got washed away
One who knows

United States

#12 Wednesday Jun 27
IDWK wrote:
<quoted text>

They were trying to save some things from their home and got washed away
They should have probably just left when the water started coming up around the house and not risk it, got way high up on a hill and just chill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Harper 4 min lol 5
Glasgow grass incident 21 min The truth 19
main kwong 29 min Corey Adkins 7
Teays Valley is going to hell in a hand basket 46 min The truth 15
jessica lucas 1 hr Rick 2
Why can blacks get away with saying the " N " ... 1 hr yep 41
Trump to rescue boys in cave 1 hr Bert 33

Elkview Jobs

Personal Finance

Elkview Mortgages