3. Elizabeth Smith
4. Mandy Edmonds
5. Sarah Moles
6. Shelbi Isaacs

Should I go on?????
mmmm

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 23, 2011
yeah and it's lil bitches like you that think these girls are bitches because you're jealous and need a life and have nothing better to do.maybe you should give them a chance instead of talking shit about them when you have no idea what they go through. sorry but really i used to think like that also but once you act nice to them and actually talk to them you'll think differently. but in some cases i have to agree with you, like makayla, mandy and elizebeth. but sarah is a really great friend and very nice once u get to know her.
1 post removed
WVU Lover

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 24, 2011
I agree. Sarah is a good person, but so is Elizabeth. I don't care for Courtney, Makayla, or Shelbi though. I've never talked to Mandy before so I have no clue what she's like.
Are U Jealous Much

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 28, 2011
Elizabeth And Courtney Seem like Bitches But Get To Know Them Then Judge Them Because They Aren't... Seems To Me Like Most Of You Are Jealous Of All These So Called "BITCHES"... Why Else Would You Make A Post About Them?... Grow Up And Get A Life... P.S. Since When Did Being A Bitch Turn Into A Bad Thing In Elkview?... Hunny I Swear I'm The Biggest One You Will Meet... And Damn Proud!!!
yo momma

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 28, 2011
I think that Brooke and Courtney are the biggest ones at our school. When someone does something that they don't like they think they have the right to tell them off! Immature much ? Plus Brooke thinks that she can bitch out every girl that trys talkin to her man
yo momma

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2011
Are U Jealous Much wrote:
Elizabeth And Courtney Seem like Bitches But Get To Know Them Then Judge Them Because They Aren't... Seems To Me Like Most Of You Are Jealous Of All These So Called "BITCHES"... Why Else Would You Make A Post About Them?... Grow Up And Get A Life... P.S. Since When Did Being A Bitch Turn Into A Bad Thing In Elkview?... Hunny I Swear I'm The Biggest One You Will Meet... And Damn Proud!!!

Elizbeth isnt just brooke and courtney
Are U Jealous Much

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 28, 2011
Hahaha... Whatever Dude... Like I Said Jealous!!! How Are You Gonna Talk About Someone Being Immature When you Don't Have The Balls To Tell These Girls To There Faces What You Think... Instead You Post It Here Under A Fake Name!... Hahahaha Probably Because You Know What Will Happen!!!
yo momma

Beckley, WV

#10 Apr 28, 2011
I have told them to their face! Courtney is just a whore and Brooke likes to steal peoples boyfriends! Yea they will get it. Elizabeth isnt much better but she isnt a complete bitch like them. Brooke thinks Dakota is her property when really he doesnt like her and Michael don't like courtney. Yeps i seen her little status change <3 aww how cute! Puke in my mouth
Are U Jealous Much

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 28, 2011
Awww.. Cute?... Talk ing Sh*t About My Family?... Yeah Thats Right... This Is Autumn... You Know... Michaels Big Sister... How Do You Know who He Likes And Who He Doesn't?... Thats Right You DON'T Hunny... And As Far As Dakota And Brooke Go... Sounds Like Your Jealous Of What They have...So Now That Names Are Out... Man Up And Let Us Know Who You Are Babydoll.. Well If Your Not Scared To Now!
yo momma

Beckley, WV

#12 Apr 28, 2011
Haha honey you aint got shit on me, and your brother just needs to go do something with himself cause if your a wiseman then you aint nothing important , and jelouse of what they have ? what do the have huh ?
AutumnLeigh

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 28, 2011
Not Shit On You Baby Girl??? Wanna Meet And Find Out??? Haha Thought Not!... You Still Can't Give Me Your Name... And Talking About The Wiseman's Will Get You No Where Fast Hunny... So Next Time You Decide To Be Jealous And Talk Shit... CHOKE ON IT
Michael Lester

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 28, 2011
hey you all wana know the real resone yall r bitchin is because yall cant get with this and she can. Maybe if u all would look that good yall could have had a chance NOT!!!!!
AutumnLeigh

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 28, 2011
Just Let it Go Bub.. They Are Obviously A Puss... We Don't need Their Jealous Drama... They Wanna Talk Immature... Well Maybe Next Time They Will Look In The Mirror... Hahaha.. Just Drop It Cause We Are Better Than Them... :)
Brooke

Beckley, WV

#16 Apr 28, 2011
Lol , you guys are beyond stupid ! I didn't take anybodys boyfriend. I have been with Dakota for almost 8 months && he was single when i met him . So don't start talkin shit unless you know what your saying . You guys are just trying to start drama and i aint dealin with the shit . I aint got time for it. So how bout' you getta' life and stay outta' ours (:
1 post removed
Brooke

Beckley, WV

#18 Apr 28, 2011
&& as far as comfronting us ? You havent said anything to any of us ! So go ahead keep lieing but your only lieing to yourself cause nobody else is paying you any attention !
WVU Lover

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 28, 2011
Brooke wrote:
Lol , you guys are beyond stupid ! I didn't take anybodys boyfriend. I have been with Dakota for almost 8 months && he was single when i met him . So don't start talkin shit unless you know what your saying . You guys are just trying to start drama and i aint dealin with the shit . I aint got time for it. So how bout' you getta' life and stay outta' ours (:
You go Brooke !:)
young fiz lifaaa

Beckley, WV

#20 May 3, 2011
Okay, Really ? The ONLY reason y'all are talkin shit is cause y'all are mad that you ain't with Dakota, If he didn't like her I'm sure he wouldn't be with her, but it's whatever maybe one day y'all will be able to have him, But I highly doubt it (:
PRINCIPAL KELLY

San Angelo, TX

#21 May 6, 2011
STUDENTS I WANT THIS STOPPED NOW! I WILL BE SEEING ALL OF YOU IN MY OFFICE.
WVU Lover

Charleston, WV

#22 May 15, 2011
There's way to much trash talkin' up in here..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark's Estate 35 min Tom Clark Jr 8
Mhalburn please stop 59 min Ken 8
Ladies if your best friend asked to watch you 1 hr Dennis Reynolds 8
Air Compressor post 1 hr SheMakesEmWeRaiseEm 24
Does anyone know what happened to the man found... Sat Concerned 7
Erin Taylor Apr 27 Your Stupid 34
Melissa Anderson animal abuser, thief, scammer Apr 27 Wow 20

Elkview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance