Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer AGAIN as she...

Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer AGAIN as she discovers she is 'pregnant with twins for the second time'

There are 171 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer AGAIN as she discovers she is 'pregnant with twins for the second time'. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The 19-year-old, who already has twin girls with ex-husband Corey Simms, made the discovery last week according to In Touch magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Person

Charleston, WV

#145 Apr 12, 2013
Woohoo. One step closer to overpopulation!
dmw

United States

#146 Apr 15, 2013
Are they cancel teen mom 2
Disgusted

Charleston, WV

#147 Apr 15, 2013
She is worse than the Kardashians!. That's pretty pukie. Someone ought to tie her legs together.
Aliza

Kalamazoo, MI

#148 Apr 23, 2013
I LOVE HAVING SEX.
scott

Morganton, NC

#149 May 1, 2013
Does anyone really know here? Does she make a lot of money on the show?
kailyn is a scumbag

Fall River, MA

#150 May 6, 2013
WVU Lover wrote:
I pray she knows what she's getting herself into.
Leah is a good mom that girl kailyn is a stupid ass hoe who is a str8 scumbag jealous assss immature stupid crazy ass bitch i want to punch her right in the face she is irrational to everyone that kid javy she dates is a saint to deal with her i hate this bitch she is soooooo stupid and joes girl is hottt
dmw

Arlington, VA

#151 Jun 7, 2013
Teen mom Leah ex husband got remarry
Disgusted

Charleston, WV

#152 Jun 12, 2013
This Teen Mom TRASH should be removed from any public image. They are glamorizing teen sex and kids out of wedlock. Just another welfare burden for tax payers.
Info

Charleston, WV

#153 Jun 13, 2013
She lives in a very expensive house, so she probably doesn't qualify for welfare. I get disgusted with the welfare burden, too.
dmw

Newark, NJ

#154 Jun 13, 2013
Leah is start a tan business
a fan

Clay, WV

#155 Jun 19, 2013
I can see now theres alot of people jealous of leah in elkview,wv.All you people want to do is talk crap about leah.What about the men who helped her make the kids?Ive got to say leah you are good!!!The people of elkview focused on just you and not the men who helped you make the children.If she is opening a tanning salon then good for her!!!!NOT EVERYONE IS A HATER!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#156 Jun 20, 2013
These girl's have proven, this is no lifestyle to be promoted.....shame on MTV.....
1 post removed
noneofyourbusine ss

Charleston, WV

#158 Jun 27, 2013
Why is it always girls that are suppose to take responsibility for pregnancy? We can't do it by ourselves. Perhaps you guys could learn to wrap it, not have sex or go get fixed yourself!
dmw

United States

#159 Feb 28, 2014
I read Leah daughter Ali is doing running walking
say whaa?

United States

#160 Mar 3, 2014
dmw wrote:
I read Leah daughter Ali is doing running walking
Whatever you read is bull. She has muscular dystrophy, basically prevents all that running and such.
amw

United States

#161 Mar 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="say whaa?"]<quoted text>
Whatever you read is bull. She has muscular dystrophy, basically prevents all that running and such.[/QUOTE]
Look at Monte William meaning she can run a little n such
U got have faith
say whaa?

United States

#162 Mar 4, 2014
amw wrote:
[QUOTE who="say whaa?"]<quoted text>
Whatever you read is bull. She has muscular dystrophy, basically prevents all that running and such. "

Look at Monte William meaning she can run a little n such
U got have faith
Montel Williams, has MS not muscular dystrophy....
ROTCOD

Charleston, WV

#163 Mar 4, 2014
noneofyourbusiness wrote:
Why is it always girls that are suppose to take responsibility for pregnancy? We can't do it by ourselves. Perhaps you guys could learn to wrap it, not have sex or go get fixed yourself!
Maybe you should just keep your knees together. That would stop it.
Billy

Hockessin, DE

#164 Mar 7, 2014
Who cares what she does...you guys are jealous because she is freaking smoking hot and is on tv.
say whaa?

Kansas City, MO

#165 Mar 7, 2014
Anybody that would touch that train wreck is either on drugs or sick. Yuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Riggs (Feb '16) 1 hr Sara 4
Melissa Anderson animal abuser, thief, scammer (Feb '17) 2 hr Teach 97
Justin collins & katelyn lowe 2 hr Truth finder 1
Cj ray 2 hr Bambam 1
The Riggs family (Oct '13) 3 hr Rodney304 10
Picanha Brazilian Steakhouse 3 hr Big daddy 3
Michelle Marcum-Yost 3 hr Frank the tank 4

Elkview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance