Dont know her
hey

United States

#3 May 28, 2013
Wanting to hook up with her!
Truth Only

United States

#4 May 28, 2013
Kristie Morris is a NASTY WHORE that has slept with bout every guy on Elk River. She is a DRUNK, lazy, pathetic P.O.S. She had her kids takin from her because she is nasty, unfit, lays on her back all the time and rather have drugs and alcohol instead of trying to make something of her pathetic life and take responsibilty for her kids.
Truth Only

United States

#5 May 28, 2013
hey wrote:
Wanting to hook up with her!
If you don't want to take a chance catching something sexually, then you definately don't want to hook up with her. She was screwing around with 5 guys as of a month ago and bounces from one man's house to another...but I guess NASTY is as NASTY does. You can usually find her hanging out with the local town drunks.
Black Sheep

United States

#6 May 30, 2013
Unfortunately I know her and she is a piece of trash and one of the biggest whores on Elk River. No way I would hook up with her. I have nothing for a woman that can't and won't take care of her kids and get off the shit to get them back. She'll do anything for a beer or a buzz. She talks the talk and acts like she's such a good person but she can't get straight enough to do any good. I sure as hell don't want people talkin about this fella even knowing her.
want

United States

#7 May 30, 2013
I love women that way!!!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 3, 2013
This is funny...guess people should check some facts on this one...
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Truth Only wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to take a chance catching something sexually, then you definately don't want to hook up with her. She was screwing around with 5 guys as of a month ago and bounces from one man's house to another...but I guess NASTY is as NASTY does. You can usually find her hanging out with the local town drunks.
Guess you don't know her as well as ya think...
Swinger

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you don't know her as well as ya think...
LMAO!!! Too funny. Obviously you don't see her as much as Elk River does. She's nothing but a drunk!!
just saying facts

Hopkins, MN

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Black Sheep wrote:
Unfortunately I know her and she is a piece of trash and one of the biggest whores on Elk River. No way I would hook up with her. I have nothing for a woman that can't and won't take care of her kids and get off the shit to get them back. She'll do anything for a beer or a buzz. She talks the talk and acts like she's such a good person but she can't get straight enough to do any good. I sure as hell don't want people talkin about this fella even knowing her.
this is halarious, aparantly u don't know her very well
1 post removed
Dagger

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2013
Just got to say. Fellas you better get checked by a doctor if you been with her
sonya

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 5, 2013
She the one that ran with the tow truck man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy B's 7 min who cares 5
My house is haunted 23 min no jokes 16
Tera Ox 48 min asoldasanox 16
Anyone know amber Allen (albohn, carroll) (Aug '15) 1 hr Sausage 8
New Stores Coming to Elkview 13 hr Family search 3
New steakhouse at old Ponderosa location Sat poker face 8
Stephanie Riggs Feb 4 Curious sister 101 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkview Mortgages