fifth st guy

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 18, 2012
i dated sara paxton for a year and she broke my fucking heart so bad i just wanted everybody that knows her from the elkview area to know what she is truly like she cheated on me with my own uncle id probally say ive cried for 2 weeks the memories just keep pouring i wake up every night screaming nightmares and she is a cold hearted bitch and i did everything for her i used to cook for her every night i used to go with walks with her every day i used to do every thing possible for her and aparently i wasnt good enough for her now her and that asshole is in columbus ohio living it up she never gave a damn about me and im the only person that gets hurt

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2012
How old is this Sara Paxton?

Since: Mar 12

Spencer, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2012
is this the same sarah paxton that has a sister named Lori

Location hidden

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Sara and Paxton are very common names. Is this the Sarah Paxton that would be in her mid-20s and her mom is a lesbian now?
??????

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 19, 2012
It's the girl with a baby boy named Caden her parents names are Gary and nancy and she went to cap and uses people
1 post removed

Location hidden

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Nope, not the one I know. If she uses people eventually she'll get what's coming to her. You can do better. It might not seem like it right now, but the right person will come along.
guy on 8th

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 2, 2012
JodiKay wrote:
Nope, not the one I know. If she uses people eventually she'll get what's coming to her. You can do better. It might not seem like it right now, but the right person will come along.
are u single

Location hidden

#9 Jul 3, 2012
guy on 8th wrote:
<quoted text>
are u single
I am currently.
fifth st guy

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 14, 2012
ive been looking for a great girl to share alot of things with but no luck

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2012
What king of things?
fifth st guy

Rupert, WV

#12 Aug 4, 2012
anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the girl that walks up and down Frame Rd 7 hr Freddy 1
Daffney Matics Fri Behind the scenes 16
Heard Jennifer Hodge is getting divorced. (Jul '14) Fri Elkview rocks 73
Melissa Anderson animal abuser, thief, scammer Thu Ohyeah 47
Players Jul 19 Lol 20
Linda Hanna Jul 18 TomClark 3
News Kanawha County man sentenced to federal prison ... Jul 17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 5

Elkview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkview Mortgages