First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yep

New York, NY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Any comments
lkfmn

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 25, 2012
She's a nice girl and very down to earth
anon

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Rude and a famewhore
Amy Nichols

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Well guys, What do you wanna know about me?

Other than Im an apparent famewhore.. Lmfao. Glad to know thats what I am when Im barley on TV to begin with.. Dont you think if that was the case Id bug the shit out of Leah to record with her and you would see me a whole lot more.. rather than AVOID it & the cameras. You all are funny.. No for real you are! & Thats why I love you! Xoxo!
info

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Was a nice down to earth girl... Is now a washed up junkie. That's about it. She makes it known, and doesn't hide it. So I'm sure she won't care to elaborate.
lkfmn

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Well that's fu**n rude , idk know if that's true I havent talkr in a long time but everyone makes mistakes I'm sure you have just like the rest of us but you don't see people talking sabout you for no reason so why Amy ?
info

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
lkfmn wrote:
Well that's fu**n rude , idk know if that's true I havent talkr in a long time but everyone makes mistakes I'm sure you have just like the rest of us but you don't see people talking sabout you for no reason so why Amy ?
Well I was answering. Yea I've accidentally ran a stop sign or fell on steps but never accidentally got high. Hahahaha
Kiser Soza

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 8, 2013
lkfmn wrote:
Well that's fu**n rude , idk know if that's true I havent talkr in a long time but everyone makes mistakes I'm sure you have just like the rest of us but you don't see people talking sabout you for no reason so why Amy ?
It is true. And the reason lkfmn is commenting is because its on Topix! If nobody commented on the topic, then topix wouldn't quite work now would it

Since: Jan 13

Elkview

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Lol I worry about myself.. Glad to know someone actually took the time to make a thread about me though.. and honestly, youre right I took a turn for the worst BUT unlike you (who seems to be stuck in high school) I'm on the right track now, completely sober, graduated from college, and moving forward with my life.. You're still out here talking about other people and their problems like it's somehow your business..when clearly it isn't. I don't have anything to hide, you however probably never expected me to see this though. Why don't you say something to me next time instead of just saying shit on here. Hey now that's an idea huh?! Lmfao at you get a life and don't worry about mine.

Since: Jan 13

Elkview

#10 Jan 10, 2013
And as far as "junkie" is concerned...there's a difference in an addict and a junkie.

I was an addict and now I'm a recovering addict not a washed up junkie.

So please get your shit together before trying to talk shit.

& At least I come on here as myself, your hidden. Grow some balls whoever you are, I bet you wouldn't say shit to me personally :)

Since: Nov 12

Vinton, VA

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Amy Nichols wrote:
And as far as "junkie" is concerned...there's a difference in an addict and a junkie.
I was an addict and now I'm a recovering addict not a washed up junkie.
So please get your shit together before trying to talk shit.
& At least I come on here as myself, your hidden. Grow some balls whoever you are, I bet you wouldn't say shit to me personally :)
You're absolutely right, Amy. There is a difference. I am a recovering addict myself but I Eastbank NEVER a junkie. I truly hope what you say is true. Good luck, Amy.:)

Since: Nov 12

Vinton, VA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
was*
hoover

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 10, 2013
There is a difference well said!! I'm a recovering addict myself!
Gross

Columbia, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Nah, you're a junkie who rides the coattails of Leah. You sell stories about her for drug money. You never quit doing drugs - ask around Charleston. You're a joke, a loser, and I kinda hope you OD so I don't have to look at your canine-like features anymore or hear your annoying ass voice every weekend or hear you whine about how things "aren't your fault." Grow up, little girl lost. Or hey, why not go screw something else? It's how you usually get over people making fun of you I guess.
Kiser Soza

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Gross wrote:
Nah, you're a junkie who rides the coattails of Leah. You sell stories about her for drug money. You never quit doing drugs - ask around Charleston. You're a joke, a loser, and I kinda hope you OD so I don't have to look at your canine-like features anymore or hear your annoying ass voice every weekend or hear you whine about how things "aren't your fault." Grow up, little girl lost. Or hey, why not go screw something else? It's how you usually get over people making fun of you I guess.
Accuracy......CHECK
Punctuation and Spelling......CHECK
Attitude......CHECK
It's rare that one sees such an accurate, well worded statement about a topic, so, I'm glad I got to see this one. Keep up the good work.
xyz

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 1, 2013
To the people that say they'd like to see her od. Who the f@ck are you to say that about anyone?! You need help. And need to worry about your own life. Regardless of what she does with her life that's HER life NOT YOURS!
Verbal

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Kiser Soza wrote:
<quoted text>
Accuracy......CHECK
Punctuation and Spelling......CHECK
Wrong. Close, better than 90% of Topix posters but still wrong.

Since: Jan 13

Elkview

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Gross wrote:
Nah, you're a junkie who rides the coattails of Leah. You sell stories about her for drug money. You never quit doing drugs - ask around Charleston. You're a joke, a loser, and I kinda hope you OD so I don't have to look at your canine-like features anymore or hear your annoying ass voice every weekend or hear you whine about how things "aren't your fault." Grow up, little girl lost. Or hey, why not go screw something else? It's how you usually get over people making fun of you I guess.
Hello there, I'm just checking this to see whats been said about me again. I would like to start by saying this.. I'd love to know who you are, for one because your obviously not paying that close of attention to me. If you were you would know that I have been on Suboxone treatment for a little over 2 months now and that I'm no longer on heroin or any street drugs.. And Id like to point out I was only on drugs for 8 months. Therefore the majority of my life, I wasn't a so called "junkie" as you call me. Which is not the correct term. I was an addict. There is a huge difference. And its not like I'm battling a 10 yr addiction either, you seem to use the term Junkie way too loosely.. Also, how would you know if I was going to quit or not?! Yeah, I made a mistake but that does not mean that its going to be an issue for the remainder of my life or that I wouldn't quit using.. You sound like you are the one that needs to grow up. I don't sit around all day on Topix looking for things to post on and degrade people. And I am only here to defend myself. I do not ride the coattails of Leah, nor have I ever. Id like to state that very rarely will you see me even on the show. And I have NEVER ever sold anything.. So where do you come up with the idea that I sell stories for Drug Money? Please tell me. Oh that's right, you cant. Because its NEVER been done. I haven't received not one damn penny from any sort of media source, magazine, etc for anything let alone something about my bestfriend Leah. Come on sweetheart, Get your facts. As for how you know me...I have no clue. I don't know anyone in TN and according to your information, your obviously from there. OR your a loser and pussy who is too afraid to show their identity and your hiding behind a acct that's not real. & for the record I don't talk to anyone every weekend, therefore, how do you hear my voice? Furthermore, I don't sleep around, so finding someone to screw or something else to screw would NOT be the answer to anything. Im not sure where you were going with that either. && What is it that would or wouldn't be my fault? I'm not sure what your talking about when you say that. And lastly, what about me is canine-like? Who says I'm a joke or a loser, cause last time I checked I have A LOT of friends who would say different. And there's NO chance in hell that I'm ever going to OD, so thanks but no thanks. I guess you are just going to have to deal with my ass. At least Im here being honest, WHAT the fuck are you doing besides hiding behind a computer screen and slandering me. Because the things your are saying are FAR from the truth.

I'm getting off of here though, I think Ive said enough for tonight & I only have about 530 characters left of the 3500+ I started out with, I'm getting low no space here.. But I guess Ill be back, if you have anything else you want to say or lie about? I guess I'll come back in a few weeks to look again. Goodbye (:
anon

Charlotte, NC

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Those are a whole lot of words for someone who "doesn't care" and "doesn't have time to post on topix'
By the way, Elkview's human trashbag, you will always be an addict. It doesn't just stop because you say it does. Trading one addiction for another is still addiction.
Clueless

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Amy it is probably someone that's jealous. Maybe Jen or Jlyn or whatever name she's using this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ero 3 hr doesnt add up 4
Michelle Marcum-Yost 8 hr Elk River Lad 12
Idiot drives into swollen, flooded creek and mu... Wed Ohsotrue 3
Amber king Wed Ohsotrue 43
Dogs Wed Nikki 1
scott hall is he trust worthy (Dec '12) Wed Hestrash 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,395

Elkview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkview Mortgages