Upper elk

Butler, PA

#21 Mar 29, 2013
Where's your courage lets see it's your I pad you must not have a last name you probobley don't even knou her you just want to butt in Just nosy
1 post removed
lol

Saxonburg, PA

#23 Mar 29, 2013
Carrie is BAD ASS! you know it's true that's why your scared to say who the hell you are and you wouldn't date say it to her face OR husband you damn jealous jack ass :-/ Carrie is a great person who takes care of her family the way she should so stfu and get a damn life
sarah

Charleston, WV

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Upper elk wrote:
Where's your courage lets see it's your I pad you must not have a last name you probobley don't even knou her you just want to butt in Just nosy
Listen upper elk if all you have to do is sit on here a stir shit have fun, and yes I know Carrie very well!!! Its none of your business what my last name is and learn how to spell you uneducated prick!!!!
Upper elk

Butler, PA

#25 Mar 29, 2013
Looks like your on here just as much as i am you educated ho
sarah

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 29, 2013
Upper elk wrote:
Looks like your on here just as much as i am you educated ho
I love it, thanks for the ho comment I take pride in it hillbilly!!!!
carriesfriend

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Mar 29, 2013
This is all very sad ! I also know Carrie and she does take care of her kids! Its something to talk shit about someone but bringing the kids in it is wrong! I don't know what's wrong with people any more. When I have a problem with someone I let them know. Carrie u r a very good person. And a great mom!!! Yeah ya have some haters but that means their life is not where they want it!
Amy

Richmond, VA

#28 Mar 29, 2013
WTF?? Why in the hell do you people care who Carrie is banging? Why don't you mind your own business I mean why do you want to just start shit because your pathetic lives are so miserable and boring or what? I have never saw so many jealous shit starting haters.. If Carrie is just all mouth why don't you just tell her who you are you big bunch of chicken shits! Carrie is an awesome person and beautiful and she does take care of her kids! Love you Carrie :)
1 post removed
Who Cares

Elkview, WV

#30 Mar 30, 2013
If all this was true about Carrie, why doesn't her husband do something about it? I know Justin and he wouldn't let himself get punked out like that. If she was banging someone he would be beating some ass. Every couple has their ups and downs. As far as the kids go, they are well talent care of by their mom and dad. People need to grow the fuck up.
Joe blow Ashland ky

Sarahsville, OH

#31 Mar 30, 2013
Sarah fields was a Taylor
Archie

Oakdale, PA

#32 Mar 30, 2013
Who is Sarah fields I should know her
Sara fields was Taylor

Alexandria, VA

#33 Mar 30, 2013
Pretty sure I am not the Sara on here it's spelled with a h and mine is not although I did grow up with Carrie but I don't really care who she's doing or what she doing
Stiffy

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Mar 30, 2013
The Sarah on here is the Sarah Taylor that is bangin the guy that runs pinch apts not the one that is married Charlie fields
funny

Charleston, WV

#35 Mar 30, 2013
Stiffy wrote:
The Sarah on here is the Sarah Taylor that is bangin the guy that runs pinch apts not the one that is married Charlie fields
Number one Mr. Stiffy, Sarah Taylor is not banging the guy who runs the Pinch Apartments, she has better taste!! Secondly might not be a good idea trying to blast her out on here she does have a boyfriend that wouldn't appreciate you talking about her on here!!! Process of elimination now buddy whoever is writing this it will come out and watch your back!!!!!
Stifferthanstiff y

Charleston, WV

#36 Mar 30, 2013
Stiffy is a lil b!tch that can talk crap all day, and just trying to get bs started. Only a COWARD would say things like this about good people and hide behind a gay name. So I have seen you called out on here at least 5 times?? We are all waiting chicken sh!t...... U ain't sh!t so stop stirring it unless u have the balls to say who You really are.
Stiffy

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Mar 30, 2013
Wow sounds like you want to see what Stiffys all about
Stifferthanstiff y

Charleston, WV

#38 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah prob all about butthole surfing
lol

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 30, 2013
Stiffy wrote:
Wow sounds like you want to see what Stiffys all about

Stiffy nobody wants to find out what you're all about, just want to know who you are, probably a pervert smacking the little stiffy to all this. Oh poor baby Saturday night and nothing to do but troll topix and wait for someone to comment. So sad I almost feel bad for you!!! Not quite though!!!!
Stiffy

Pittsburgh, PA

#40 Mar 30, 2013
Lol sound like that all you have to do on a saturday night and you must have a lame life. And far as the butthole surfing chick she must like surfiing
Stiffy

Pittsburgh, PA

#41 Mar 30, 2013
Y'all hurt my feeling Stiffys off here forever
ha!

Charleston, WV

#42 Mar 30, 2013
Stiffy wrote:
Y'all hurt my feeling Stiffys off here forever
Oh good we'll get your IP Address on the way out!!! Have a wonderful Easter!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moonshine Mon ask me 4
Jacob britivec Nov 24 Jack 1
tosha Jennings Nov 24 ew 3
caroline hardman Nov 23 Truthful 3
Jamie Holbert Nov 21 ABC123 2
800ish wills crk rd aka gspot Nov 21 always looking 1
Heard Jennifer Hodge is getting divorced. Nov 20 Studley Hungwell 19
Elkview Dating
Find my Match

Elkview People Search