First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 16, 2010
anyone know if trevor jarret is a snitch? hes got out of way 2 many run ins wit da cops like when get got yanked yesterday n da driver went to jail & trevor ended up walkin!!! i know his boy BT works for the fedz. any1 know his or his grandmaws number where he lives at or how i can get ahold of him :-}
Detroit2rivr

Stillwater, OK

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Oh he(( nah, LMMFAO!...I heard Trevor Jerret is narkin left n right. I dont mess with that boy no more. Last BT said is that he living with his grandma somewhere or his dads. if you are lookin for him hes probably selln it out of one of those places but I am not sure his number I bet I can get it though. My sister "dated" him for 2 weeks until she caught him shooting up at their hotel (bout a month ago).
itsdateasyhuh

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2010
dang ok ok d2r das wusup! trevor got my lil sis on da rig n she wont come off his digits cuz she thinks they datin pppshhhh. i made her go live wit a friend cuz aint havin dat trash upin my pad....rigs n foil erywhere. plus he owes me bout a grand 4 erything he stole watch chain jacket n cash....he such a clepto u think he keepaholda his rigs
getalife

Patton, MO

#4 Jan 28, 2010
I think that you guys need to get an education and learn how to talk. What are you a bunch of uneducated idiots. You can't even talk right, not even like a redneck. You sound like a couple of thugs. I hope that he is a snitch so that you can get your ass busted and spend some time in prison. At least the town would be rid of you idiots for a while.
OMG

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2010
getalife wrote:
I think that you guys need to get an education and learn how to talk. What are you a bunch of uneducated idiots. You can't even talk right, not even like a redneck. You sound like a couple of thugs. I hope that he is a snitch so that you can get your ass busted and spend some time in prison. At least the town would be rid of you idiots for a while.
What you guys think you from the hood. Jesus christ stop thinkin you are the "BIG TIME SH*T" you live in ELKVIEW for gods sake lol you dumb @sses would know thug if it smacked you in the face LMAO !!!
nooneinpartikula r

Cairo, WV

#6 Feb 11, 2010
wow nice ebonics, you guys are probably as white as uncle bens rice and liven in a single-wide trailer up quick road or some place like that, sad part is this is the generation thats supposed to take care of us, thank god i have retirement
who cares

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2010
katherine wood is a huge snitch
unknown

AOL

#8 May 9, 2010
jlo kermit wv an online troll. He snitches on people up on topix. True or false he don't care. This joke of a person has his friends back him up. Topix done removed some posts supposley they posted on. He has the nerve each week to snitch on one person. The last two or three has been false. He accuses people of false stuff. I'm starting to think this guy stalks people up on here and likes to start shit and lie alot. He posts info on people. The stupid snitch gets his (troll-buddies to back him up) He goes and tells them whats going on each time people confront him. The sorry a** has been posting stuff about my little sister and accuseing her of stuff. I'm sick of it. This guy is an older man.
Curious

Waterloo, Canada

#9 May 15, 2010
who cares wrote:
katherine wood is a huge snitch
. Just out of curiosity what makes kathy wood a snitch
1 post removed

Since: May 10

Elk River, WV

#11 Jun 9, 2010
NIKKI REED AND DUSTIN MILLER are the real snitches. They don't even know what they got their self into by doing what they did today.
1 post removed
jewel

Gwynn Oak, MD

#13 Jun 10, 2010
ElkRiverisWhereItsAt wrote:
NIKKI REED AND DUSTIN MILLER are the real snitches. They don't even know what they got their self into by doing what they did today.
What did Nikki and Dustin do?

Elk River, WV

#14 Jun 10, 2010
jewel wrote:
<quoted text> What did Nikki and Dustin do?
They got busted the other night and snitched on my friends and they didn't even have that much shit. Nikki and Dustin just don't like them anymore because my friends already beat their asses once each and I guess they just want more. That stupid bitch is starting shit with me too and talkin mad shit but she can't back it up. She puss's out every time. I'll see her around though. Their day will come though. Karmas a bitch!
get money

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2010
"snithes are bitches that wand up in ditches"

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#16 Jun 11, 2010
ladies and gentlemen i present you with our future leaders of this great nation. ( so yeah we are pretty much screwed)
Bounty Head Hunter

Elkview, WV

#17 Jun 11, 2010
noone, Ya stick some oxy's or tabs up their noses and they all become snitches. I know for a fact. Their generation won't be guiding the country, because they are killing themselves. Slowly but surely. I work hard each day to get their asses off the streets.
Bounty Head Hunter

Elkview, WV

#18 Jun 11, 2010
I also reckon they are so dumb they don't realize the fedz know exactly what computer they are operating off of and where it's at. LMAO!!
WiLLow TREEj

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2010
I hope you are right BHH.

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2010
hey now u cant judge a generation based on a few idiots that cant speak right. i mean come on really im sure that back when u were young and stupid your parents and grandparents thought the same of u.
WiLLow TREEj

United States

#21 Jun 11, 2010
not that bad..I hope not.

Since: Aug 10

Waterloo, Canada

#22 Aug 18, 2010
Nikki reed's snitchin again, big surprise huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight on bigfork (Feb '16) 41 min Crazy tgfi 7
I heard a little something today 12 hr Calvin 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Weepy 2,884
Drugs on Blue Creek (Oct '15) Wed Lefty 11
News No bridge work yet for Elkview's marooned Cross... Sep 27 Bill 4
Dawn rose Sep 25 Joejoe 1
Calling out the liar Sep 25 Phil 3

Elkview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance