what do u think?
Joe Pizza

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 9, 2011
It sucks so bad I left the state.
tru n real

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2011
I think if the manager there would worry bout doin her job as much as she chasses men the store would be 110% better. She lets them guys do anything they want n shes covering up alot of missing money,invetory products by lyin n putting in wrong numbers to make it look good on paper work. That place is a joke n so is she. Shes not fooling anyone!!!
me

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Thats some of the best pzza ive ate and there crew that works there was so nice
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Had a couple pizza pies from there last week and they were very good.
WVU Lover

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2011
The food is pretty good, but the employees have got a lot of attitude. I was there last week && the lady that took our order started talking to my dad like he was slow. No matter how much I enjoy the food, I don't believe I'll go back to rude service.
Jackyl

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 3, 2011
Yeah tru n real, she is MAN crazy. Kayla that works there was bragging about sucking some guy's dick in one of the rooms in the back, cause some other guy there put her up to it, to see if his junk was bigger then his. The manager is running around with half of the lil boys that work there, and flirting with half the guys that come in the place. That place is a disgrace and I would never step foot in that nasty place.
me

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2011
Jackyl wrote:
Yeah tru n real, she is MAN crazy. Kayla that works there was bragging about sucking some guy's dick in one of the rooms in the back, cause some other guy there put her up to it, to see if his junk was bigger then his. The manager is running around with half of the lil boys that work there, and flirting with half the guys that come in the place. That place is a disgrace and I would never step foot in that nasty place.
ill be on shift at 4
Boo

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 10, 2011
shut up. I love youu... Sometimes....
pizza lover

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 10, 2011
I drive down 119 to Mario's just inside Charleston city limits. Man that is the best pizza around, worth the drive
tru n real

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
that is the truth n i kno thecguys that done it. toney told her to n shane is the one who got a blo job. theyact pretty nice but what goes on there is filthy. what a joke n dont trust the food to be clean
Jackyl

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 11, 2012
You could not pay me to eat in that filthy place.
backhuma

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 11, 2012
marios pizza sucks barone brothers is better
JodiKay

Ellicott City, MD

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Pizza Hut at Elkview is a prime example of what happens when redneck meth heads get jobs making pizza. I got a pizza there once and they didn't put cheese on it. When my dad complained about it they told us the cheese was under the sauce. Sounds like a meth fantasy to me. We just walked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark likes??? 24 min rusty 1
Should sissonville have a skatepark? (Nov '12) 41 min Cpc 14
Create your own Forum 42 min sad Company 787
Married Men...Side Chicks (Dec '14) 1 hr Yeababy 25
daffney Matics? 22 hr just curious 1
Chelsea Williams Wed Anonymous 3
courtney olive-goff (Jul '13) Tue Be mine 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkview Mortgages