dose anyone know JERRY ANDERSON? OR WAYNE ANDERSON ON AARONS FORK RD.

Posted in the Elkview Forum

funny

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2012
You all had better watch out for these two cause they will F*ck you over with your cars and everything that is in it the will even steal out of itcause i know some one who has worked with cause i had to stay up there for a while and i talked with jarry anderson and he put the family down really bad when they was trying to move out god forbids on who will be the next one that moves in there trailor its rat infested and watch you pain medications cause they will be stolen from you you cant lock up and go any where because your house will be broken into. SO JUST WATCH OUT JERRY IS A THIEF AND YOU CANT LOCK HIM OUT HE WILL STEAL YOU TOOLS FROM YOU AS WELL AND WILL TAKE OTHER THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO HIM I'M JUST WONDERING IF HIS OLD LADY ISN'T CHEATING ON HIM... UMMMMMM I JUST WOUNDER....... IS HE CHEATING ON HIS OLD LADY THE ANSWER IS TO THAT IS THAT HE IS WITH TINA JENNIFER.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I know Jerry and Wayne very well they are the best people you will ever meet they are good honest people unlike some and yes i know who you are and for them stealing they would never do something like that but you and your boyfriend on the other hand stole so much stuff from them its not even funny and for the place that u lived in if u wasnt such a dirty wh*re u would not have rats no one else around there has rats funny huh..so before you go posting anything online about people your should take your stupid a*s back to school and learn how to type and spell..but for some people there are just white trash and im meaning you and your boyfriend...i could call Jerry or Wayne anytime day or night and they would come help me out...and u want to talk about him cheating on his wife how did the man ever have time to do that he was always at the court house bailing your boyfriend out of jail...so now if u want to talk some sh*t about people online knowing they dont get online go ahead but that shows just how chicken sh*t you really are...if you can talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk...kisses :)
2 posts removed
wont take no crap

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
FYI: Sissonville man to serve 60 days in jail for Slandering woman on TOPIX
lovin life

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
and we have all the info that we need got copies of everything that has been wrote on here
got to learn something

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Sep 23, 2012
looks like to me there has been alot of Slandering on here about some people and they have ways of tracking it to the person who has wrote it and to the email address
got to learn something

Morgantown, WV

#8 Sep 24, 2012
dose anyone know JERRY ANDERSON? OR WAYNE ANDERSON ON AARONS FORK RD.

funny
Wednesday Aug 2
You all had better watch out for these two cause they will F*ck you over with your cars and everything that is in it the will even steal out of itcause i know some one who has worked with cause i had to stay up there for a while and i talked with jarry anderson and he put the family down really bad when they was trying to move out god forbids on who will be the next one that moves in there trailor its rat infested and watch you pain medications cause they will be stolen from you you cant lock up and go any where because your house will be broken into. SO JUST WATCH OUT JERRY IS A THIEF AND YOU CANT LOCK HIM OUT HE WILL STEAL YOU TOOLS FROM YOU AS WELL AND WILL TAKE OTHER THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO HIM I'M JUST WONDERING IF HIS OLD LADY ISN'T CHEATING ON HIM... UMMMMMM I JUST WOUNDER....... IS HE CHEATING ON HIS OLD LADY THE ANSWER IS TO THAT IS THAT HE IS WITH TINA JENNIFER.

sounds like slandering to me
2 posts removed
WTFE

Westerville, OH

#11 Jan 14, 2013
I think Albert Third Watch was supposed to say on here because that's bunch of b******* that you just f****** wrote about my man and that ok for your f****** information he is not my stepfather at all what the f*** about the Andersons that would love to still every damn thing that they can get a f****** hands on I'm tired of this s*** I know that this is you and Sons of Triton s*** on here does not stop I will take your f****** ass to f*** in court to the f*** outta you after all you put me me and all of us through Hill when was thinking up there and I'm tired of this s*** is going to stop right here right now and it is the truth about Jerry Anderson his goddamn f****** family if I was you I quit f****** writing on this damn s***. besides he says that his girlfriend only 18 f****** years old is she is much older than that has much more mature than you guys. Besides is least I don't have to go into the going to the trailer on his wife in bed resting sick and Jerry Anderson walks on her so what the f*** is going on with that. I just hate the way that people love to run their mouth on other people that they don't have no respect for At all so I hope you enjoy reading every business stuff besides your love pushing pills up his nose up his ass as well.
LMAO

Middletown, OH

#12 Jan 20, 2013
wont take no crap wrote:
I know Jerry and Wayne very well they are the best people you will ever meet they are good honest people unlike some and yes i know who you are and for them stealing they would never do something like that but you and your boyfriend on the other hand stole so much stuff from them its not even funny and for the place that u lived in if u wasnt such a dirty wh*re u would not have rats no one else around there has rats funny huh..so before you go posting anything online about people your should take your stupid a*s back to school and learn how to type and spell..but for some people there are just white trash and im meaning you and your boyfriend...i could call Jerry or Wayne anytime day or night and they would come help me out...and u want to talk about him cheating on his wife how did the man ever have time to do that he was always at the court house bailing your boyfriend out of jail...so now if u want to talk some sh*t about people online knowing they dont get online go ahead but that shows just how chicken sh*t you really are...if you can talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk...kisses :)
For one April your Just a trashy whore like a prostitute and so damn wide. Like a COW is Jerry Banging that cows ass instead of his wife's. Cause Jerry have to take a pill just get that meat to rise up cause its so limp its just a 3 inch pennis. Hope you injoy it to tickle you everytim. He is also pounding. Jennifer and Tina as well what I heard the the Anderson's hell who knows what they have. I wouldn't let either pennis touch me. Jerry. Or Wayne touch me. Either cause they don't take baths at all so you know that there pennis. Is filthy dirty.
1 post removed
whatever

Canonsburg, PA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Now there running scared.
whatever

Canonsburg, PA

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Now there running scared
Bobby

Ripley, WV

#16 Feb 16, 2013
slander is [verbal defamation} ,libel is [written defamation] how can anyone be charged with slander on topix,,lol ,they would have to be charged with libel.
back off

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Bobby wrote:
slander is [verbal defamation},libel is [written defamation] how can anyone be charged with slander on topix,,lol ,they would have to be charged with libel.
Bobby you just need to back the f*** off because you don't know s*** about this stuff that like I do or are you a friend of theirs.
1 post removed
Bobby

East Bank, WV

#19 Feb 27, 2013
yeah wrote:
This is the dumbest topix ever. Everyone's spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence formation is hideous! How about you all spend less time on a computer, and take your dumb a $$ back to school. You all are boreder line retarded at best!
What's boreder? Do you mean border?
1 post removed
wtfe

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Feb 28, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>What's boreder? Do you mean border?
And as for u bobby goes ur stupid to for hanging around with the Anderson bunch the always stealing pain pills and selling them.
wow wow

Charleston, WV

#22 Apr 6, 2013
wonder if Jerry Anderson got busted with a Social Security office special whenever he was accepting money for rent from his attendance ooh that would be a slap in the face wooden it will be so freaking funny I love to be there when they do but that and there was some Wayne want to do nothing.
Honest

Evans City, PA

#23 May 21, 2013
You all r so childish i wouldn't post on here if i didn't know someone or what is going on in their lives so grow up people and be adults i see that all off u talking crap can't even tell your name just shows how big of a coward you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Frasier 11 min Julie 6
Josh Holbert narc 12 min Narc 9
greg aab 1 hr Loser 3
Nurse 1 hr charles 5
samantha taylor (Sep '12) Fri lol 46
Joe Weese and April Estep what do u know about ... (May '13) Thu anonymous 5
loooong haired qt at krogers Wed you like em short... 2
Elkview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web