Wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Anyone have an opinion on them? I've heard some stuff about them being arrogant and what have you. Just curious if they are bad Poeple or not?
That Girl

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Yes Def A**holes!... Very Arrogant, Ecspecailly That Shane Boy!...
GTA

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Anybody got something to say about the Wiseman boys can say it to there face if the ones saying it aren't pu$$ies enough! F**ked up you gotta say it on a website!! There only a*sholes when you f*ck with something personal. So if you can't say it to there faces keep your s*it to yourself! Nuff said.
Hey

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Im guessing GTA is a wiseman boy?
Bottle fed

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2012
I know one thing for sure about them they're both "boys" not men, but boys.
Hey

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Both? There are 3... And how would you know that bottle fed?
That Girl

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 17, 2012
There Are 3 Of Them... So Exactly How Would You Know That "Both Are Boys" If You Don't Even Know How Many There Are?... Just Sayin
GTA

United States

#8 Oct 17, 2012
No but I know them very well and they are respectful and kind young men! Like I said they only get bad when it comes to family or personal. So if you don't know them why are you talking sh*t on topix? There not the topixs of elkview and shouldnt be on this Bs website. Sounds to me your the child!
WOW

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 23, 2012
BRACHE IS SEXY:)
Ms froggette

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Yes these boys are very respectfull young men.They are very protective over each other and family, If u dont like one of then Then u may as well not like any of them , but as most know ,If ur a friend ,there always there for u.If ur a enemy then They protect each other.
OHMY

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Umm I'm starting to think that none of you know them. There are 4 of them Bruce, Brandon, Shane and Brock. They have never done wrong by me or anyone that I know for that matter.
That Girl

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2012
I Do Know Them... One Is The Father Of My Children... I Was Only Givin Them A Hard Time And They Know It... They Are Good Boys and Very Respectful... Like Ms Froggette And GTA Have Said You Will Only Have Trouble From Them If You Mess With Family... But As A Correction There Are 3 Wisemans And A Boardman... Bruce Is A Boardman... But Same Thing Goes For Bruce As The Rest Of Them... Im Not Sure Whom GTA Or OHMY Is But Thank You For Your Kind Words...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Catholic Priest Convicted Of .. 20 min dre 2
Lucky Socks deleted 40 min You are a loser 3
Judge Bloom 47 min lionel hutz 9
Hurricane Null 50 min Dead On 9
Matthew Adkins heroin user 53 min Exactly 5
Gauley Bridge Officers Fined only $100 1 hr I know 7
Yogi Clark 1 hr Tom Clark 11
More from around the web

Elkview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE