18-Year-Old, Two Juveniles Arrested A...

18-Year-Old, Two Juveniles Arrested After Alleged Sexual Abuse On School Bus

There are 5 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Sep 6, 2012, titled 18-Year-Old, Two Juveniles Arrested After Alleged Sexual Abuse On School Bus. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Bethany Simmons Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Reported: Sep. 6, 2012 3:43 PM EDT Updated: Sep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Wow

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
I am very glad the victim told someone! Throw the book at the assaulters!!!!!
Sallie

Wagoner, OK

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Why didn't the bus driver know something was going on? I hope they dont just slap these boys hands, and hope they make an example out of them. This is sad for the little girl and for the little boy that was exposed to. What kind of enviroment was these kids raised up in? So many questions and so little answers.
James

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2012
The victim didn't tell, another student on the bus told a different bus driver. Obviously it went on for 2 days and the girl was just as involved as the boys.
Wow wrote:
I am very glad the victim told someone! Throw the book at the assaulters!!!!!
oh wow

Hurricane, WV

#4 Sep 7, 2012
James wrote:
The victim didn't tell, another student on the bus told a different bus driver. Obviously it went on for 2 days and the girl was just as involved as the boys. <quoted text>
well i'm glad SOMEONE told...
And as for "what was the driver doing?" comment - really?? The driver was DRIVING the BUS! There's not enough money in the world for me to take the job of being a bus driver. Even with cameras/videos....too much going on behind me while i'm responsible for manuevering a bus safely down WV roads and watching for other drivers passing me when kids are un/loading...no way would I do that job...
wwwwoooowwww

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Maybe the girl add for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elkview Dairy Queen (Jun '15) 12 hr wvubetter 22
Kayla hughes Mon Dae 3
new steak joint Mon slick willy 3
Sam Mon curious 1
Heard Jennifer Hodge is getting divorced. (Jul '14) Mon Blood 40
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 30 West Hamlin folk 1,266
Kayla Fry Apr 30 Pissed off 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkview Mortgages