Review: Groovy Grooming Of Elkton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I beg to differ

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Mar 8, 2012
i tend to differ wrote:
EXCUSE ME !!! I am not a SUTTON..but i am a customer of Pampered Pet. this is a free country and i can write my opinion as i feel. i f i agreed with your groovy grooming comment I would have said so...BUt i dont...so why dont you try Pampered Pet and maybe you wont be as miserable
I went to Pampered Pet, asked for my shih tzu to have an all over hair cut, and her face very short. When I picked her up, only her face and feet had been trimmed, and her fur was not soft. If you want to promote a groomer, then go ahead, but don't do it under someone else's ad. Everyone has their own experiences, and THAT is what we are here to tell. Be courteous and give Pampered Pet a thumbs up on their own damn page.
Another Customer

Berlin, MD

#22 Mar 9, 2012
I am a Pampered Pet Client . I only had one bad experience there but that groomer is gone. I agree this ia about Groovy not Pampered . To each their own. Besides we have all had bad haircuts . LOL Fortunately hair grows back.
sad

Newark, DE

#23 Jul 17, 2012
Debbie was wonderful but seems overwhelmed since loosing her helper. She has been frazzled and did a bad job on the cut. She was agitated too. My dog seemed to pick up on that and did not enjoy herself as before.
running for the hills

Wilmington, DE

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Well, I was on here to research groomers in the Elkton area for my dog, and after reading all of this nonesense, I will just groom her myself! My dog doesn't need the drama, and neither do I!
mitsies momma

United States

#25 Apr 1, 2015
I really liked the ladies at groovy grooming. took my little dog there and for the first time she didn't shake and act scared to death they did a great job and I like the fact that it is all open and not hidden behind walls. she looks cute and I will keep using them.
Bentley and Lolas Mommy

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Sep 10, 2015
Lu Lu s mom wrote:
FYI. I took my dog to pampered pet and she was traumatized! I wouldn't suggest sending any pet there. Sorry.
I took both of my Yorkies to pampered pet NEVER again. We have a seasonal home near Elkton and saw a sign and decided to give them a try. I wish I could post pictures of the nightmare. Both my dogs had burn marks from the clippers their hair was uneven they looked worse than when I dropped them off. I called a few times about the sores on my dogs but never received a call back. They have since seen the Vet. Oh, I forgot to mention my husband found fleas on the dogs. They have a sign up about the requirement of having your pets vaccination records however I was told I did not need them. That should have been a RED FLAG. I specifically told the young lady how the dogs were to be cut, I came back to two naked dogs. Keep in mind my dogs had full beards and skirts and had be completely shaved. I wanted to cry. Dogs have hair, coats, fur, etc.. for a reason my dogs hair keep them cool. After speaking to a few people about my experiences with Pampered pet I heard several other horror stories about the establishment. NEVER AGAIN!

Since: Sep 15

Mountain View, CA

#27 Sep 15, 2015
Lu Lu s mom wrote:
FYI. I took my dog to pampered pet and she was traumatized! I wouldn't suggest sending any pet there. Sorry.
Rhondas grooming ;has them all beat, There would'nt be a pampered pet groomimg whithout Rhonda
truthbetold2015

Baltimore, MD

#28 Nov 5, 2015
someone answered the phone YELLING at me from groovy grooming,and told me in a very ugly way "STOP CALLING HERE" I only kept calling bc first call went straight to voicemail,second call didn't go through on my end,i just wanted to inquire about my husky puppy needing a bath and wanted to know prices,and guess what,i kept calling bc i was desperate,they answer ,i start talking an they straight hang up while I'm in the middle of talking ,so fucking rude……..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in elkton (May '10) Jul '17 dontgothere 47
Hollingsworth Manor (Oct '09) Jul '17 BillRangertounggi... 84
Sheriff Janneys Sex Club (Apr '09) Jul '17 BillRanger 121
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul '17 Momma Bear 8
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Jul '17 Gramps Johnson 7
Hoarders episode in North East (Apr '16) Jul '17 CSmith 6
LOOKING for people in unfair Child Custody BATT... (Aug '11) Jun '17 Dirk071112 32

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages