United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

I love Groovy groomin. The owner is wonderful and treat Milly like her own! She is always super happy to go see her Auntie. I would highly reccomend if you are thinking of getting your dog groomed GO HERE..ITS JUST LIKE A SPA FOR YOUR PET! THANKS GG!
i tend to differ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

sorry...NO PLACE compares to Pampered Pet on BRIDGE STREET. they have 2 GREAT groomers and are open 7 days a week. their prices cant be beat. i can even go there to have my pet washed in between groomings for abt 12 dollars. they really do PAMPER my PET they were voted #1 in Cecil county by voters give them a try
Ballz to the Wallz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Are you serious? That is pretty bad when someone can't come on here to support their business without a Sutton bashing them. What is wrong with you people? Bully ass'!
i tend to differ

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

EXCUSE ME !!! I am not a SUTTON..but i am a customer of Pampered Pet. this is a free country and i can write my opinion as i feel. i f i agreed with your groovy grooming comment I would have said so...BUt i dont...so why dont you try Pampered Pet and maybe you wont be as miserable
Lu Lu s mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

FYI. I took my dog to pampered pet and she was traumatized! I wouldn't suggest sending any pet there. Sorry.
Time to stop

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

I agree with you!!! I care too much about my pet for that! I take mine to the Elk Neck Vet Clinic---- they have a groomer that does an awesome job! She loves it there.
Captain America

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Lu Lu s mom wrote:
FYI. I took my dog to pampered pet and she was traumatized! I wouldn't suggest sending any pet there. Sorry.
I had a friend take their dog to Pamered Pets and they said it was a Campaign head quarters for Sutton and if you brought your pet there they try to brain wash you into voting for Sutton.What other place hands out Sutton yard signs and bumper stickers? Sutton was also caught going there while on duty! They also said that they did a terrible job and was way over priced! If I had a dog I would not take it there!
customer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

captain america, balls to the walls and time to stop...i looked up ur previous comments and all you do is BASH chris suttton. I go to Pampered Pet on a regular basis. nobody talks politics in there and the dogs are treated with love and care. i have never seen chris in there in uniform but i do see him in there in the office and i say HI to him. i will tell you where i see all the deputies...JOJO's.Is there a problem with that? i didnt think so. Pampered Pet prices are lower than anyplace in the tri-state area..and the groomers have more than 18 years experience each. Get your fact right before you run your mouth. my vet is dr lackey from elk neck vet too... they charge 30 dollars for a bath.. pampered pet charges 12. i can get my pet washed, dried, groomed, and nails cut at pampered pet cheaper then going to my vet for a simple bath.
Time to stop

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Excuse me customer!! If you look on my comment I never bashed sutton at all----his name was never mentioned!!! Read everything before you start accusing people. I just stated where I took my pet. I don't know anything about either place. I was just stating where I took my pet for info. Just like PAM did.
Ballz to the Wallz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

You have tossed a new meaning to paranoid! Pam said she likes Groovy Grooming and "i tend to differ" comes back to argue that there is no better place than...whatever. Pam has a right to voice her opinion and coming back at her with "i tend to differ" and I don't agree is not appropriate. If you want to support you business...do so in a professional manner. If it was written without the "your wrong, I'm right" attitude then we wouldn't be having this tit for tat!
c c r

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

TO BALLZ TO THE WALLZ...WTF DID U JUST WRITE...IT DOESNT MAKE A BIT OF SENSE ...YOU TOO ARE A SUTTON BASHER AND POLITICS ASIDE PAMPERED PET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO TAKE YOUR PET ..SHUT THE f*&$ UP AND GO BACK TO LALA LAND YOU ARE AN IDIOT...YOUR REAL NAME MUST BE JANNEY
Ballz to the Wallz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

With that attitude and aggressive language...you must be Sutton!
c c r

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

no i am not a sutton, and i am not polically involved. but i do like chris and his business and i have lived in this county for more than 65 years. i have been to the other grooming places but i like pampered pet.
I Do Believe

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

c c r wrote:
no i am not a sutton, and i am not polically involved. but i do like chris and his business and i have lived in this county for more than 65 years. i have been to the other grooming places but i like pampered pet.
Good for you! With a mouth like that...I can just imagine what people must think of Cecil County! After 65 years, I would think that you would want to have a little dignity and respect for all readers on here. If someone doesn't like a place...it isn't your place to be so hateful. You should look into some hormonal replacement medication to cure your anger.

BTW...I don't go to pampered pet and I have not heard anything that would sway me to go there. If you are an example of the clientelle...I won't be visiting any time soon!
Pam is hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

I agree with her...she is smokin hot and i love groovy groomin too!
Anonymous

Rosedale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Great place to take your dog. Debbie is very nice and treats my old dog real nice. I have another one thats frisky and she is real good with him. I trust her 100% and my dog love going, its a treat for them.
News-Flash

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Both of these places made my dogs hair fall out...so quit fighting.!!!!
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

News-Flash wrote:
Both of these places made my dogs hair fall out...so quit fighting.!!!!
YOU are a MORON!! Grooming DOES NOT cause a dogs hair to fall out! This is supposed to be a review page for Groovy Groomin, so why people are talking about Pampered Pets is stupid! If you want to talk about that place .... go to their PAGE!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!
Pam is hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

She told us didn't she! PS...she's hot too!
I do believe too

Palm, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

I agree with CCR; I like Chris too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkton Discussions

Search the Elkton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LOOKING for people in unfair Child Custody BATT... (Aug '11) Jul 9 Sad 30
Review: Elkton Housing Authority (Nov '08) Jul 9 Sad 18
missing person (Sep '10) Jul 3 Just Me 71
Homeless in Cecil County Estimated at 300; Scho... (Apr '12) Jul 3 DDH63 2
Sheriff's Candidate Afraid the Truth Will Come Out Jun 30 Common sense 39
Chris Sutton, Democrat? Jun 30 Common sense 42
Police: Wanted Man Albert Harry Reeves Found In... Jun 30 Mary 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cecil County was issued at July 14 at 3:54AM EDT