Cecil Co. man charged with girlfriend...

Cecil Co. man charged with girlfriend's murder

There are 19 comments on the www.baltimoresun.com story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Cecil Co. man charged with girlfriend's murder. In it, www.baltimoresun.com reports that:

A Cecil County man has been charged with murder after Maryland State Police say he assaulted his girlfriend who died Monday morning of her injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.baltimoresun.com.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 27, 2010
I wonder what would of happened if they were both carrying hand guns?

Perhaps they would of killed each other and saved the county $$$... just hose down the mess.
roger

Rising Sun, MD

#2 Apr 27, 2010
if they had both been carrying guns, perhaps they would have saved the county much $ in court / jail costs ... just hose down the mess.
What

Flat Rock, MI

#3 Apr 27, 2010
What is wrong with you two these are some ones family members. you both need psych help
FYI

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2010
This girl was an innocent victim of years of abuse from this man. She was not a bad person, just a woman afraid to leave a man who had constantly dominated and abused her. For you idiots who believe it would have saved county $$, shame on you, unless you have been in a domestic abuse relationship, you have no idea what she was going thru. The family has already lost one child to murder from a drunk driver, now they have lost 2 children. I know the family and am truly sorry for their loss and may god comfort them in their pain
roger

Rising Sun, MD

#5 Apr 27, 2010
I think we were both mocking the local pro-gun nuts ... no offense meant. Domestic violence is despicable. I have no sympathy for the guy involved... but women need to learn how to leave abusive relationships.
St_ Mary

Rising Sun, MD

#6 Apr 28, 2010
Now if we can eliminate this guy quickly from the gene pool, we will all be better off. I hope they didn't have a chance to reproduce.
Staying in an abusive relationship should be a crime, especially if kids are involved.
Domestic abuse should be a capital crime.
Too bad so many tolerate it as if they were in Pakistan or Afghanistan.
BeenAbused

Stevensville, MD

#7 Apr 28, 2010
roger wrote:
I think we were both mocking the local pro-gun nuts ... no offense meant. Domestic violence is despicable. I have no sympathy for the guy involved... but women need to learn how to leave abusive relationships.
Just like you were told, unless you've experienced it keep your comments to yourself. She would have died if she had left him. She had no choice.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 29, 2010
BeenAbused wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you were told, unless you've experienced it keep your comments to yourself. She would have died if she had left him. She had no choice.
"She would have died if she had left him. She had no choice."

Wrong ... there are police, domestic abuse programs, legal routes, etc... she could have and should have left. I know many abused women who finally wised up and left .. and they all said they now know they should have left sooner.

"She had no choice" are the words of someone who is making excuses for tolerating abuse too long ... and knows she should have left before she did.
at large

AOL

#9 Apr 30, 2010
the thing is he must go to sleep we all need sleep when he doses off leave or do the next best thing get a frying pan and dish some back old man slap had two kids where I come from and yes I am very heart felt for her family god bless them I could not begin to imagine that loss ! but he is in cecil county so dont expecpt much monte hall as I like to call him christopher eastridge LETS MAKE A DEAL (HE IS A JACKASS)
Been Abused

Stevensville, MD

#10 May 1, 2010
Coolmind wrote:
<quoted text>
"She would have died if she had left him. She had no choice."
Wrong ... there are police, domestic abuse programs, legal routes, etc... she could have and should have left. I know many abused women who finally wised up and left .. and they all said they now know they should have left sooner.
"She had no choice" are the words of someone who is making excuses for tolerating abuse too long ... and knows she should have left before she did.
Excuse me? You comment on every post on here and honestly, you make me sick. I lived with domestic abuse in MARYLAND for 3 years, and I left him. As a matter of fact the abuse got worse once I left him. Fact is and court records will show I filed for protecive orders numerous times and was denied. Straight out of the judges mouth, "You have to be in the hospital, almost dead". I do not make excuses. Yes, I tolerated the abuse too long, not at no fault of mine, I LEFT. The fault lies on Maryland's Domestic Violence Laws. Come out of that bubble you've been living in. Living on stories you've heard from other people. Try putting yourself in other shoes.
river kid

Madison, TN

#11 May 2, 2010
i don't what went on but i do know this boy had a bad life growing up. and he never knew a good life ,and now his girlfriend is dead abd he will spent life in jail with rapest and just really bad guy.two people lost that day.i don't know the girl but people was so worried why didn't they help talk her in to the shelter.why didn't david mom tell him or his dad tell him he can't be hitting on his girlfriend.do they even know right from wrong. no
fat boy

Lake Placid, FL

#12 May 2, 2010
did any of you know the boy(david) or the girl (tracey) personaly

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#13 May 5, 2010
river kid wrote:
i don't what went on but i do know this boy had a bad life growing up. and he never knew a good life ,and now his girlfriend is dead abd he will spent life in jail with rapest and just really bad guy.two people lost that day.i don't know the girl but people was so worried why didn't they help talk her in to the shelter.why didn't david mom tell him or his dad tell him he can't be hitting on his girlfriend.do they even know right from wrong. no
It's all part of the culture in which these kids grew up. Probably white trailer trash, grew up with abusive, substance abusing adults. No rules, ran the streets until late, were not raised to value education, not raised to respect authority or law. Feral children who grow up to be feral adults. And it doesn't take a genius to see kids today that are growing up in the same "culture" and will end up the same way .. just watch what goes thru the doors at Wal•Mart .. many of those kids don't stand a chance in life.
Oh My

Miami, FL

#14 May 5, 2010
BeenAbused wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you were told, unless you've experienced it keep your comments to yourself. She would have died if she had left him. She had no choice.
She DID DIE genius. At least leaving would have given her a better chance.

The police actually take domestic violence very seriously. She just had to make the first move.

Which sadly, she did not.
Oh My

Miami, FL

#15 May 5, 2010
Coolmind wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all part of the culture in which these kids grew up. Probably white trailer trash, grew up with abusive, substance abusing adults. No rules, ran the streets until late, were not raised to value education, not raised to respect authority or law. Feral children who grow up to be feral adults. And it doesn't take a genius to see kids today that are growing up in the same "culture" and will end up the same way .. just watch what goes thru the doors at Wal•Mart .. many of those kids don't stand a chance in life.
Racist much?
Been Abused

Denton, MD

#16 May 5, 2010
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
She DID DIE genius. At least leaving would have given her a better chance.
The police actually take domestic violence very seriously. She just had to make the first move.
Which sadly, she did not.
I was speaking from experience and with that the police nor the court took anything serious.
I know she DIED! Never said she didn't.
Unless you've experienced it, you wouldn't know yourself. Doesn't take a GENIUS.
I hear ya

Miami, FL

#17 May 5, 2010
Been Abused wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking from experience and with that the police nor the court took anything serious.
I know she DIED! Never said she didn't.
Unless you've experienced it, you wouldn't know yourself. Doesn't take a GENIUS.
Been there done that with my step father.... He would get mad about pretty much anything and smack my mom around. He got away with it up till I was about 14 and kicked his ass. They divorced shortly thereafter... thankfully.
Been Abused

Denton, MD

#18 May 5, 2010
I hear ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there done that with my step father.... He would get mad about pretty much anything and smack my mom around. He got away with it up till I was about 14 and kicked his ass. They divorced shortly thereafter... thankfully.
Have to take the law in your own hands. It took a guy friend to scare the pants off my ex to get him to stop. I'm glad everything wored out for the good for your mother.
I hear ya

Miami, FL

#19 May 6, 2010
Been Abused wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to take the law in your own hands. It took a guy friend to scare the pants off my ex to get him to stop. I'm glad everything wored out for the good for your mother.
Unfortunately I did have to deal with it.... my moms generation did not "Air their dirty laundry in public" as I was told.

Sometimes, force is needed to stop so folks. Bullies only understand when they are scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In search of an old friend. Dec 29 BurgieJo 1
drug bust (Nov '10) Dec 23 Disturbed 64
Holansworth manor Looking for old friend i move... (Apr '17) Dec 21 Once thier 3
Looking for a decent and free/inexpensive locat... (Dec '16) Dec '17 Arsen01 2
Looking for laborers in North East, MD (Mar '17) Dec '17 Arsen01 2
No games just a man and Dec '17 Arsen01 2
Elkton P.D and Panhandlers! (Dec '10) Nov '17 Once thier 11

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages