Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

What is with the crime spree and who is Steve Bowman?
Hank

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

How would I know?
ELKTON GANGSTA

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

steve bowman is from elkton...i know him well...he is from a wealthy family but got into drugs a couple years ago...lost his body shop, all his expensive tools and welders, his kids, his nice truck , everything for crack and heroin...he turned to robbing drug addicts...to robbing stores...to houses...finally got cought . his mom is a realestate saleswoman karen bowman
Get-Real

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

His mom is patty malony not karen bowman.
RISING SUN

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I know patty - my heart goes out to her. wonderful caring woman. i hope her family all the best in the difficult time.
Steve Bowman

Middletown, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

To begin, my body shop was lost due to the trust I instilled in my child's mother Cassie Cantler. She did not pay rent, nor any bills and stole all my electronics and part of my gun collection. I worked for all that I have. It was not until the public embarrassment i endured that I even began using drugs. I had lost my job due to downsizing and was emotionally abused and cheated on by my ex which crushed me due to our situatiuon. I started using pills for legitimate reasons and lost control. I do not nor ever had problems with other drugs. I apologize for what I did do but i am not guilty in all cases, the police said it fit my M.O. and that whether i admitted to them or not I was getting charged with them. I do have a wealthy family and I used to make 30 an hour with all the overtime you could ever want, so i refused to take from them. They have helped me out during my tough situation and I did things I am not proud of but I was sick. Nobody could understand unless you were put in an addiction situation. It is tough I am getting the help I need and will be back on top of the world when all this is through. Before everyone talks shit, ask me about my problems, history, or even what I actually did. The police found a great scapegoat because they are incompetent to solve all the crimes they face, it makes it much easier to pin it on someone who fits the bill. I will take my consequences for crimes i did commit but I refuse to take responsibility for those I did not.
Steve Bowman

Middletown, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

ELKTON GANGSTA wrote:
steve bowman is from elkton...i know him well...he is from a wealthy family but got into drugs a couple years ago...lost his body shop, all his expensive tools and welders, his kids, his nice truck , everything for crack and heroin...he turned to robbing drug addicts...to robbing stores...to houses...finally got cought . his mom is a realestate saleswoman karen bowman
Just so you know my tools and welders were stolen, not sold. The body shop was lost due to cassie not paying rent. I never robbed drug addicts and what would I get from an ddict anyway? Stores, what from stores soda, candy, lighters? And Houses, you are rediculous if you knew me that well you would know the crimes that I committed or that I never did heroin or have a problem with crack. Pills were my thing and what ruined my life along with cassie. Before you post anything about anybody at least have their story straight. If you need me to straighten it up for you just tell me your name and Ill get you straight. Best of luck to you because apparently you never made a mistake, or did anything you regret. We could all take a lesson from you. I know I messed up because I was sick, I had a problem and I am going through treatment. As fucked up as I was, at least I never posted others problems on the internet, or commented on shit that is not my business.
Steve Bowman

Middletown, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

RISING SUN wrote:
I know patty - my heart goes out to her. wonderful caring woman. i hope her family all the best in the difficult time.
Thank you my mother is the best person. I never meant to hurt her and I am dealing with all this the best I can.
Steve Bowman

Middletown, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

For all to know I still have full custody of my son and a brand new truck. I take great care of my son and have never put him in harms way, did anything around him, and never committed any crimes when he was home. I got caught when I did something, im not on a crime spree. Things snowballed and were made worse than they really were. My son has all new clothes, three meals a day, anytrhing he could ever want, lives in a clean house, and has a father that treats him like gold. His mother lost him and her other daughter. Please check facts if you want to comment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Hey, Dude your mom fucks a Pagan nice lady, she dumped you on your Dad when you were 13 everyone knows your story and has your number. Why don't you start thanking your Dad, your Mom shit get real, your friends know your story, we grew up with you, to get straight you have to tell the truth and be honest. Start with yourself first, you know the truth, you know who your mom picked over you,your friends are still around but man,get real stop lying to yourself. Your a good Dad true, but your Dad is a great Dad and grandfather and he stepped in and helped, way more than your mom and you now it.
Blog Reader

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

I started reading this blog thinking it was a political one -- whatever your story is Steve may God Bless You and your family. Stay strong and stay straight. You are right, all of us make mistakes and no one should post all this on the internet..as far as your Mom and Dad go, I say no one has the right to judge..life is complicated. Its all about love and forgiveness. God Bless.
new sheriff in town

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Blog Reader wrote:
I started reading this blog thinking it was a political one -- whatever your story is Steve may God Bless You and your family. Stay strong and stay straight. You are right, all of us make mistakes and no one should post all this on the internet..as far as your Mom and Dad go, I say no one has the right to judge..life is complicated. Its all about love and forgiveness. God Bless.
i agree with above. get your life back together. rebuild yourself. take care of your son. alot of people will be praying for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

So what ever happened to Bowman, does anybody know?
Oooh Boo Hoo

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Steve Bowman wrote:
To begin, my body shop was lost due to the trust I instilled in my child's mother Cassie Cantler. She did not pay rent, nor any bills and stole all my electronics and part of my gun collection. I worked for all that I have. It was not until the public embarrassment i endured that I even began using drugs. I had lost my job due to downsizing and was emotionally abused and cheated on by my ex which crushed me due to our situatiuon. I started using pills for legitimate reasons and lost control. I do not nor ever had problems with other drugs. I apologize for what I did do but i am not guilty in all cases, the police said it fit my M.O. and that whether i admitted to them or not I was getting charged with them. I do have a wealthy family and I used to make 30 an hour with all the overtime you could ever want, so i refused to take from them. They have helped me out during my tough situation and I did things I am not proud of but I was sick. Nobody could understand unless you were put in an addiction situation. It is tough I am getting the help I need and will be back on top of the world when all this is through. Before everyone talks shit, ask me about my problems, history, or even what I actually did. The police found a great scapegoat because they are incompetent to solve all the crimes they face, it makes it much easier to pin it on someone who fits the bill. I will take my consequences for crimes i did commit but I refuse to take responsibility for those I did not.
Steve Bowman wrote:
Just so you know my tools and welders were stolen, not sold. The body shop was lost due to cassie not paying rent. I never robbed drug addicts and what would I get from an ddict anyway? Stores, what from stores soda, candy, lighters? And Houses, you are rediculous if you knew me that well you would know the crimes that I committed or that I never did heroin or have a problem with crack. Pills were my thing and what ruined my life along with cassie. Before you post anything about anybody at least have their story straight. If you need me to straighten it up for you just tell me your name and Ill get you straight. Best of luck to you because apparently you never made a mistake, or did anything you regret. We could all take a lesson from you. I know I messed up because I was sick, I had a problem and I am going through treatment. As fucked up as I was, at least I never posted others problems on the internet, or commented on shit that is not my business.
This bullshit sounds just like the same bullshit my brother used. He claimed all his tools were stolen too, when infact, he himself sold them to feed his drug habit. All the other crap mentioned above sounds the same as well, except, im pretty sure he knew how to spell "ridiculous".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Oh you are so true, drugs ruined hin and it sounds like he is hiding behind all those lies. First step is telling the truth about your real problem...
Concerned

Hurlock, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Stevie keep your head up and don't let these people get to you. I've known you since you were little. You were a great kid and being a great father now. People make mistakes and they learn from them. Everyone is going by what they've read and none of it has been proven the truth. You don't have to prove anything to anyone except yourself. These people just prove what the problem is in Elkton. Everyone sits back and places judgement on people without knowing the facts. Patty you are a great mother. Karma has it's way of coming back to bite everyone in the ass. It will come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

That is so true, keep your head, you have alot more court dates coming up....and in other counties and states, MaMa can't buy Delaware.....Sorry....LOL
Concerned

Hurlock, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

What up with you? You act like you don't know him when you start this discussion and now you know all about him. I'm sure your life is so perfect. Get a life!!!
Tired of crime wrote:
That is so true, keep your head, you have alot more court dates coming up....and in other counties and states, MaMa can't buy Delaware.....Sorry....LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

I didn't think it was the Steve B I knew, but my Dad showed me his picture and it was him,Thats one reason I was asking, who, it was! Funny how life bites you in the a@@ in the end.
malone

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

hey....little piece of manure. You seem to think you know a lot about my life ans my son's. You're one of those people that post things becuae you don't have the heart --and never will--to say them to the person's face. You seem to think that i "dumped" my son? And..you seem to think that you know a lot about my sex life. If...you have balls...and i would highly doubt that---I would love to meet with you adn you can tell me all about myself. Hey..there's a new concept for you? you can say something to someone's face? I would lay money that you're not so brave then---or so free with your words. So..if i don't hear from you ..I'll assume you are what I think you are: no good little piece of chicken shit. My son at his worst is better than you'll ever be. Smile...I'll wait for your call.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkton Discussions

Search the Elkton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cecil County Drug Problems: Health Officials Ci... Wed Use Your Common Sense 5
Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Apr 13 cecil council hypocrites 73
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
Hollingsworth Manor (Oct '09) Apr 9 Bad 62
the howard has closed (Mar '13) Apr 8 jethro 24
Cecil Bank in the news again. Whats going on? (Jul '10) Apr 7 One of the Many 41
Sheriff election 2014 Apr 4 old timer 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••