Sheriff Janney Hides From Officer

Posted in the Elkton Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Sheriffs Corruption

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 14, 2009
Cecil County Sheriff Barry Janney, has elected to support Corruption within his administration. Meanwhile an Officer is pressing for a professional and unbiased investigation. The type of investigation process utilized by other law enforcement agencies.
SHERIFF BARRY JANNEY IS HIDING FROM THAT OFFICER!
Meanwhile Cecil County is being shamed by Sheriff Barry Janneys unprofessional conduct.
Sheriffs Corruption

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 16, 2009
Do not be mistaken, he knows how to contact me!
He just does not want to!
Sherffis Corruption

Annandale, VA

#3 Jun 2, 2009
My name is Jim Gibson
[email protected]

I'm employed as a Correctional Officer and Sheriff Janneys conduct sickens me!
Sheriffs Corruption

Union City, NJ

#4 Jun 4, 2009
06/05/09

No response rom Sheriff Janney!

WHY?
Sheriffs Corruption

New York, NY

#5 Jun 11, 2009
7/10/09

Janney still in hiding!
Sheriffs Corruption

Johnstown, CO

#6 Jun 14, 2009
6/14/09
Sheriff Jannney is still running and hiding from me and the issue.
Sheriffs Corruption

Richmond, VA

#7 Jun 18, 2009
6/18/09

Still no response from Janney

[email protected]
Sheriffs Corruption

Livermore, CA

#8 Jun 21, 2009
6/21/09

No response from the hiding Sheriff of Cecil County!
Sheriffs Corruption

Richmond, VA

#9 Jun 23, 2009
6/23/09

Sheriff Janney still hiding which = his support of CORRUPTION.
Sheriffs Corruption

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 6, 2009
7/04/09

Sheriff Janney still hiding and apparently standing strong for dishonest members of his administration.

NO RESPONSE!

WHY??????????
Sheriffs Corruption

Richmond, VA

#11 Jul 9, 2009
Cecil County Residents,

This is your Sheriff embarrassing himself, his department,and Cecil County!
sheriffs corruption

Detroit, MI

#12 Jul 11, 2009
I was sitting in the back steps around the Gore Side of the building were I work. I seen two deputy's appeared to be talking. The one deputy punch the other one in the face. I was shocked and couldn't belive it. I had to call me friend and tell him what I have seen. Never did I see this in my life. At a police station. What kind of law enforcement is being can over here. This happened maybe about a month ago. The other day I was sitting at a tavern and over heard a younger guy stating that he was no longer at the sheriff office either due to some political issue that the sheriff wanted to get rid of him " just beacause a Sargent didn't like him." I never talked to this guys just ear dropped. We as citizens of this county need to step it up had have REAL law enforcement in the county. This county is getting so far out of control. You call a deputy and it takes 20 mins to come out. I DO NOT blame this on ANY of the deputy's but on SHERIFF HIMSELF. He should know how to run a SHERIFF OFFICE. Didn't he work for Maryland State Police. If I were Maryland State Poilce I would be a Shammed of him. This guy is a joke. Do we really want a joke in office for law enforcement. Not really I say.
Sheriffs Corruption

Leesburg, VA

#13 Jul 28, 2009
JULY 29,2009

Sheriff Janney still does not have the nerve, ethics, morals and professionalism to repond.
Call me concerned

Wilmington, DE

#14 Jul 30, 2009
"Sheriffs Corruption" you are writing to yourself. You may want to get some help...it sounds as though you may have an anger issue. What is your point?
Sheriffs Corruption

Staunton, VA

#15 Aug 4, 2009
No anger here. I'm actually laughing at the reports of Sheriff Janney having anger issues over this.
POINT IS; IT MUST BE AWFUL TO OPERATE A CORRUPT SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT AND HAVE AN OFFICER WITH THE GOODS ON YOU AND YOU THE SHERIFF HAS TO REMAIN SILENT WHICH IS YOUR ONLY WAY OF PROTECTING YOURSELF!
Fed Up With Janney

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 4, 2009
It's no wonder Janney is still in office if this is how you fight against his corruption... go out and DO something. I'm not even sure I believe you. OH I do totally believe the corruption part....... just not you. And knowing from close experience how Janney retaliates when someone speaks out against him.... I have serious doubts if the above is your real name.
Sheriffs Corruption

Staunton, VA

#17 Aug 4, 2009
Hello.......THIS IS DOING SOMETHING!

I have done a lot. It keeps coming back to the County Commissioners whom will DO NOTHING!

The Cecil Whig has the proof and will not run a story!
sheriffs corruption

Detroit, MI

#18 Aug 5, 2009
I second that... Cecil Wig has the story but will not run it. Sheriff Janney has a big ego issue. The issues and problems that he hides and his admin. hides form him. Like how many times did he crash his vehicle coming home from the naugty goose. Many, I have his black SUV parked at Fist Vehicle Maintance Shope, which is on the left hand side as you pull into the Cecil County dumps. Or how many times Sheriff Janny drinks a beer while watching a Little league baseball game and then drives. If he wants to drink and watch a game, then get someone to drive you home.... what an idiot. I know that a citizen was taking a picture of him drinking a beer while watching his son play a baseball game. Sheriff Janney order his deputies to seiz the picture film and told the man... now leave the scene. What is up with that??????
spank monkey

Water View, VA

#19 Aug 14, 2009
Sheriffs Corruption you sound like a tool bag.
Mongo like candy

Mount Laurel, NJ

#20 Aug 14, 2009
Sheriff's Corruption is a tool bag with a grievance about not being hired to work at the jail. Of course, he would be there had he not have accepted his management post at Mickey D's! Did you sell your ride yet S.C.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in elkton (May '10) Jul 22 dontgothere 47
Hollingsworth Manor (Oct '09) Jul '17 BillRangertounggi... 84
Sheriff Janneys Sex Club (Apr '09) Jul '17 BillRanger 121
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul '17 Momma Bear 8
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Jul '17 Gramps Johnson 7
Hoarders episode in North East (Apr '16) Jul '17 CSmith 6
LOOKING for people in unfair Child Custody BATT... (Aug '11) Jun '17 Dirk071112 32

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages